Criminal Minds

The Literature Forum is where you can talk about your favourite books, authors and short stories. Please direct all Artemis Fowl/Eoin Colfer related discussion to the appropriate forum though!
Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Hannah

Criminal Minds

Postby Ihdreniel » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Anyone else watch it? A bunch of my LiveJournal friends forced me at gunpoint convinced me to watch it, and I definitely don't regret it-- I'm a sucker for criminal mystery shows, and I loveloveLOVE the characters (especially Reid, Garcia, and JJ).

... And just now I'm realizing that I put this in the wrong subforum; I'm so sorry! This is the first time I've made this mistake, and I'm really embarrassed. XD Any chance a mod could move it to TV?
"eeeep!" says the insane chibling.
And then. . .

It attacks.

Image Image Image
Co-President of the Obnoxious Teenager Club
"Quantity > quality! Remember that."
~ Voldy

(P.S. Ze opéra ghost wants 'is paycheck.)

JetDragon1656
Mud Man
Real First Name: Stephanie

Re: Criminal Minds

Postby JetDragon1656 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:34 am

Ihdreniel wrote:Anyone else watch it? A bunch of my LiveJournal friends forced me at gunpoint convinced me to watch it, and I definitely don't regret it-- I'm a sucker for criminal mystery shows, and I loveloveLOVE the characters (especially Reid, Garcia, and JJ).

... And just now I'm realizing that I put this in the wrong subforum; I'm so sorry! This is the first time I've made this mistake, and I'm really embarrassed. XD Any chance a mod could move it to TV?

I LOVE REID AND GARCIA TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shiny:
"There are no endings in life, just new beginnings."-Flavia
"Never try to tell someone everything you know...you might find out that it takes to short of a time."-teacher
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."-Abraham Lincoln
"If I were you then you'd be me and if I were you I would hide somewhere far away."-Artemis Fowl

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Return to “Literature”