Divergent

The Literature Forum is where you can talk about your favourite books, authors and short stories. Please direct all Artemis Fowl/Eoin Colfer related discussion to the appropriate forum though!
Archery girl
Dwarf

Divergent

Postby Archery girl » Thu May 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Has anyone read the book Divergent? The second one is called Convergent. This is sort of like the hunger games, I recommend it to all hunger games fans! It is really good and I just started!

If you have read it, which group do you value most and why, if I get enough people that read it I will say which I value most!
Awesome quotes:

"Fear is not evil, it tells you what your weakness is. Once you know your weakness you can become stronger as well as kinder." -Gildarts Clive, from the anime Fairy Tail.

"Awww," Minho said, "That's almost as sweet as that time she slammed the end of a spear into your shuck face." -Minho, from Death Cure.

Will: "But I thought..."
Gilan: "Never say that in front of Halt. He'll simply reply, 'You're an apprentice. You're not ready to think,' or 'If you thought about it, you wouldn't ask'." -The Ranger's Apprentice Book 1, The Ruins of Gorlan.

levina
Commander

Re: Divergent

Postby levina » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 am

:)
Last edited by levina on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

artificialGenius
Sprite
AFC Fan Fiction Name: artificialGenius

Re: Divergent

Postby artificialGenius » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:21 am

I thought the second book was called Insurgent? Anyway, I've read it and liked it. It reminded me of the Hunger Games.
My avatar was made by feastings on tumblr.
"Well, you've gotta stop selling your soul to the devil. He's just gonna want more and more, it's like a drug."

Return to “Literature”