The Neverending Sentence

Here you can take part in our totally lunatic posting games, from the traditional favorites to fun new ones. Any Artemis Fowl posting games should go in the subforum below.

Posts made in this forum do not go towards your post count.
Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie
Real First Name:Chelsea
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Hot_N_Spicy
Location:On your beach, smashin' your castles and makin' sushi with your seaweed.
The Neverending Sentence

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:40 am

yeah the title kind gives it away basicly i start of wiht a word and someone copies and paste's it into their post and adds another word on the end
make sure the word you added is in capitals and makes sense! if it somehting like this

Wizards were walking down STREET.

if you say somehting like that add the appropriate syntax, pronoun and talking makrs (is that vocab right? i cna never be sure)

Wizards were walking down THE STREET.

adn like this

Wizards were wakling down the street when one said to the other "HEY!"

and it has to be ONE word so say this happened

Artemis was eating disturbingly pink coloured carrots wiht a side of CHICKEN NUGGETS

beause chicken nuggets are tow words you can either choose another word or just say chicken and leave someone else to say nugget or whatever type of chicken they want to make it.

and you cant end to sentence or put punctuation in only mods are allowed to do that to just sort of clean it up a bit okay here we go

TWO
[spoiler]At Sunday Mass four Catholic mothers were chatting amiably.
The first Catholic woman tells her friends "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him "Father."
The second Catholic woman chirps, "My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him, "Your Grace."
The third Catholic mother says, "My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, "Your Eminence."
The fourth Catholic woman stays quiet , the first three women give her this subtle, "Well?"
So she replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6' 2", hard-bodied dancer. When he walks into a room, people say, "Oh my God!"
[/spoiler]
OMG! CLICK ON THE SPOILER TO SEE A PHOTO OF THE AFCER I RAN INTO IN THE PARK!!! OUT SIDE THE INTERNET!!!

I think his expression shows he is thinking philosophical thoughts.
[spoiler]ITS OPTIGUY!
Image[/spoiler]

nbonaparte1
Pixie
Location:Universe, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol System, Earth, Aboveground, USA, Florida

Re: The Neverending Sentence

Postby nbonaparte1 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Alright, why not? 4 days and 1 view, much less a reply? This could be good.

Two PIGEONS
"This place is littered with genii, thought No1. I just hope Mr. Kong isn't another one." -Artemis Fowl, The Lost Colony

"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those others that have been tried." -- Winston Churchill

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name:Darius

Postby optiguy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:32 am

Two pigeons POOPED
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

diesector21
Centaur
Real First Name:Henry

Postby diesector21 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:03 am

Two pigeons pooped ON

If you wanna find me more often, go here. But don't bump the thread.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Two pigeons pooped on ARTEMIS'
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

amy767
Swear Toad

Postby amy767 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:07 am

Two pigeons pooped on ARTEMIS' head
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Amy767's PokePet
Image Image
Whizzer the level 99 Jirachi!

"Ford, stop it, you're turning into a penguin" -HHTTG
Your logic makes the puppy sad.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:19 am

Two pigeons pooped on Artemis' head YESTERDAY
-Rose Kennedy.

amy767
Swear Toad

Postby amy767 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:25 am

Two pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday MORNING
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Amy767's PokePet
Image Image
Whizzer the level 99 Jirachi!

"Ford, stop it, you're turning into a penguin" -HHTTG
Your logic makes the puppy sad.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie
Location:On your beach, smashin' your castles and makin' sushi with your seaweed.

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:44 am

Two pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because
The first Catholic woman tells her friends "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him "Father."
The second Catholic woman chirps, "My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him, "Your Grace."
The third Catholic mother says, "My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, "Your Eminence."
The fourth Catholic woman stays quiet , the first three women give her this subtle, "Well?"
So she replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6' 2", hard-bodied dancer. When he walks into a room, people say, "Oh my God!"
[/spoiler]
OMG! CLICK ON THE SPOILER TO SEE A PHOTO OF THE AFCER I RAN INTO IN THE PARK!!! OUT SIDE THE INTERNET!!!

[spoiler]ITS OPTIGUY!
Image[/spoiler]

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:55 am

Two pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because JAYJAY
-Rose Kennedy.

Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:23 pm

Two pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because JayJay WANTED
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]ITS OPTIGUY!
Image[/spoiler]

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Two pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because JayJay wanted COOKIES
-Rose Kennedy.

Hot_N_Spicy
Pixie

Postby Hot_N_Spicy » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:42 am

Two pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because JayJay wanted cookies EVERYDAY
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]ITS OPTIGUY!
Image[/spoiler]

Magerine2
Atlantean
Real First Name:Maggie

Postby Magerine2 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Two pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because JayJay wanted cookies everyday FOR A MONTH
I do believe in Fowls! I do! I do!

THERE ARE TOO MANY AMAZING ARTEMIS FOWL QUOTES TO FIT ON THIS PAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
... Well that just sucks.

"One more step and it'll be your last. No hugs!" ~Major John Casey: NSA Assassin -Chuck

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Two pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because JayJay wanted cookies everyday for a month STRAIGHT

You only post one word by the way.
-Rose Kennedy.

Return to “The Arcade”