The Neverending Sentence

Here you can take part in our totally lunatic posting games, from the traditional favorites to fun new ones. Any Artemis Fowl posting games should go in the subforum below.

Posts made in this forum do not go towards your post count.
AliceFowl
Sprite
Re: The Neverending Sentence

Postby AliceFowl » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:41 pm

TwoSOME evil pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because JayJay wanted cookies every day for a month straight, only Butler replied, "You are a naughty kid!" and walked into Holly and died promptly after switching on his iPod and saying "D'ARVIT!" and the click-wheel turned chocolate into jello frozen with broccoli slaw mash-potato dipped in chocolate and peanut-butter soup on ice carved from a goat horn desert to prove that Voldemort doesn't chew, he avenges Bellatrix Lestrange for chicken soup that was not happy but decided that it wasn't really worth five pixies who suffered from Dumbledore-itis happily while Butler attacked Artemis with guns loaded with balloons filled up with peanuts galore and pudding pie plates made with jello and gooey brain fluid from the bossman lemur Jay-Jay-Licious-Baby-Boheebafett screaming "MONKEYS ARE BLOODY MANIACS FROM JAPAN!" INDIA BROUGHT some elephants with some evil ju-ju pink suits that eats dwarfs and Anime-Junkies like FB and Inuyasha who enjoy obesity more than thiness and algebra put inside someones foot that lurves about cheese and grapes cheese while dancing with red slippers decorated without any stripes but with forty-two psychopaths marrying in Fiji They soon decided loudly that monkeys are repetitive and they went to Myanmar but forgot to bring The Atlantis Complex in Gaelic so they sang OMG and Tik tok before dying from malaria and throwing up on the terminator excessively while Holly ate chocolate covered steak and realized it had tomato sauce so she kicked Chix Verbil in the face with a bunch of yippies who peed atop of his brand new Lambourgini and screamed, "icecream should be made from extreme stupidity and snogging and nothing else!" then the Crazies from planet macaroni decided to attack ELEVENTY THOUSAND bumble-beez and and and and and and and and your father gone hypoactive with Snape's diary that lol'd way too much rainbow-fuzzles that gleams with improper grammar and PEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIMEPEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME with chicken and gravy glazed over a pile of trash named Justin Bieber who loves to sing badly on a boat and make you randomly think about two crazy AFC posters that can take over the world with CHOCOLATE covered icecream that is yummy but also poisonous to anyone's oral presentation inside infintile crocodiles that live under a circus ground with LOLLIPOPS that make AnYtHiNg want to dance, dance crazily until you feel like burrn, baby burn: burrn, baby burn (disco inferno!) and you scream to a huge mouse with a red and purple party hat that sings and dances maniacally to a crazy tune of a Ke$ha who loves wearing cool hats that are ten metres and fifty million cubic kilometres that make a hotel on a city of her hair beside a freezer of foolishness with a spoon and a big bowl of tomato soup and vodka with a fork that is actually a sword and not a dragon bowel movement or a killa kiwi therefore the game is lost and found out to be a dog with a top-hat that loves to spin and dance like a bird; like a plane; like a helicopter; like Steven Hawking; like Frosty the Snowman; like Chocs; Like Mere; like Dontmove; like Purple; like Rainee; like Flava Flav; like all the crazy people on AFC; LIKE MR. SHINY ; like Sly Cooper; like BRENDAN HINES <3; like Johnny Depp ; Like all the other hot guys in the universe; like my crazy brothers; like MR. SHINY AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S SO AWESOME ; like this smiley ; like this really long sentence; like a Sonny (from Coco Puffs); like 18 library books; "YES," but like "NO,"; in a way really weird and also normally, somehow, this word doesn't seem to go as planned or expected, but is a pushy pencil sharpener that would kill you and laugh again, again, again, again, again, and again until finally it begins to change into a beautiful butterfly which has a gun and a sword and a grenade and a sheild and a bomb and a cannon and a machete and a bow and a axe and an arrow for that he became a crazy, demonic, insane, vile, evul, plotting, crazy, Jellybaby Queen from inside Tim Burton; like Chocs; like Mere; like Purple (whose colour is blue); like DMTFE; like Heiki; like Rainee; like making me feel like I'm the only girl in the world; like making me feel like a plastic bag; like under my um-burr-ella-ella-ella; like a cherry cherry cherry boom boom; like the Pirates of the Caribbean: like leftfootfowl7 (WHO NEEDS A NICKNAME); like Geico the Gecko; like the mooooon; like you; like YOU; like them; like MEEEE; like, enough already!; like nooo; like, let's vote on it!!; like yea; like how would we vote; like hmmph; like :p; and a bonfire with pie, cookies, NOM NOM NOM; Waka waka ei ei beer beer ei ei brandy, whisky, beer and liquor, all we need is tequila; coz baby you're a FIREWORK; but then Mr. Shiny here said,"Chocolate is EPIC," and went to Hogwarts chair to steal their secrets and selling them to... Mr. Shinneh!!! WHO HATES... filing cabinets and defecating in public because he ate jayjay and couldn't digest because jayjay was a Troll (just another name) and why Butler wanted to sing about lollipops and guns with Hamlet, Polonius AND OPHELIA, along with Hermione, Hagrid, Bellatrix, oh my GOODNESS
it’s so nice to meet you, let’s never meet again

AthenaParadizo
Commander

Postby AthenaParadizo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 am

TwoSOME evil pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because JayJay wanted cookies every day for a month straight, only Butler replied, "You are a naughty kid!" and walked into Holly and died promptly after switching on his iPod and saying "D'ARVIT!" and the click-wheel turned chocolate into jello frozen with broccoli slaw mash-potato dipped in chocolate and peanut-butter soup on ice carved from a goat horn desert to prove that Voldemort doesn't chew, he avenges Bellatrix Lestrange for chicken soup that was not happy but decided that it wasn't really worth five pixies who suffered from Dumbledore-itis happily while Butler attacked Artemis with guns loaded with balloons filled up with peanuts galore and pudding pie plates made with jello and gooey brain fluid from the bossman lemur Jay-Jay-Licious-Baby-Boheebafett screaming "MONKEYS ARE BLOODY MANIACS FROM JAPAN!" INDIA BROUGHT some elephants with some evil ju-ju pink suits that eats dwarfs and Anime-Junkies like FB and Inuyasha who enjoy obesity more than thiness and algebra put inside someones foot that lurves about cheese and grapes cheese while dancing with red slippers decorated without any stripes but with forty-two psychopaths marrying in Fiji They soon decided loudly that monkeys are repetitive and they went to Myanmar but forgot to bring The Atlantis Complex in Gaelic so they sang OMG and Tik tok before dying from malaria and throwing up on the terminator excessively while Holly ate chocolate covered steak and realized it had tomato sauce so she kicked Chix Verbil in the face with a bunch of yippies who peed atop of his brand new Lambourgini and screamed, "icecream should be made from extreme stupidity and snogging and nothing else!" then the Crazies from planet macaroni decided to attack ELEVENTY THOUSAND bumble-beez and and and and and and and and your father gone hypoactive with Snape's diary that lol'd way too much rainbow-fuzzles that gleams with improper grammar and PEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIMEPEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME with chicken and gravy glazed over a pile of trash named Justin Bieber who loves to sing badly on a boat and make you randomly think about two crazy AFC posters that can take over the world with CHOCOLATE covered icecream that is yummy but also poisonous to anyone's oral presentation inside infintile crocodiles that live under a circus ground with LOLLIPOPS that make AnYtHiNg want to dance, dance crazily until you feel like burrn, baby burn: burrn, baby burn (disco inferno!) and you scream to a huge mouse with a red and purple party hat that sings and dances maniacally to a crazy tune of a Ke$ha who loves wearing cool hats that are ten metres and fifty million cubic kilometres that make a hotel on a city of her hair beside a freezer of foolishness with a spoon and a big bowl of tomato soup and vodka with a fork that is actually a sword and not a dragon bowel movement or a killa kiwi therefore the game is lost and found out to be a dog with a top-hat that loves to spin and dance like a bird; like a plane; like a helicopter; like Steven Hawking; like Frosty the Snowman; like Chocs; Like Mere; like Dontmove; like Purple; like Rainee; like Flava Flav; like all the crazy people on AFC; LIKE MR. SHINY ; like Sly Cooper; like BRENDAN HINES <3; like Johnny Depp ; Like all the other hot guys in the universe; like my crazy brothers; like MR. SHINY AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S SO AWESOME ; like this smiley ; like this really long sentence; like a Sonny (from Coco Puffs); like 18 library books; "YES," but like "NO,"; in a way really weird and also normally, somehow, this word doesn't seem to go as planned or expected, but is a pushy pencil sharpener that would kill you and laugh again, again, again, again, again, and again until finally it begins to change into a beautiful butterfly which has a gun and a sword and a grenade and a sheild and a bomb and a cannon and a machete and a bow and a axe and an arrow for that he became a crazy, demonic, insane, vile, evul, plotting, crazy, Jellybaby Queen from inside Tim Burton; like Chocs; like Mere; like Purple (whose colour is blue); like DMTFE; like Heiki; like Rainee; like making me feel like I'm the only girl in the world; like making me feel like a plastic bag; like under my um-burr-ella-ella-ella; like a cherry cherry cherry boom boom; like the Pirates of the Caribbean: like leftfootfowl7 (WHO NEEDS A NICKNAME); like Geico the Gecko; like the mooooon; like you; like YOU; like them; like MEEEE; like, enough already!; like nooo; like, let's vote on it!!; like yea; like how would we vote; like hmmph; like :p; and a bonfire with pie, cookies, NOM NOM NOM; Waka waka ei ei beer beer ei ei brandy, whisky, beer and liquor, all we need is tequila; coz baby you're a FIREWORK; but then Mr. Shiny here said,"Chocolate is EPIC," and went to Hogwarts chair to steal their secrets and selling them to... Mr. Shinneh!!! WHO HATES... filing cabinets and defecating in public because he ate jayjay and couldn't digest because jayjay was a Troll (just another name) and why Butler wanted to sing about lollipops and guns with Hamlet, Polonius AND OPHELIA, along with Hermione, Hagrid, Bellatrix, oh my goodness why

leftfootfowl7
Gremlin
Real First Name:Chelsea

Postby leftfootfowl7 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 pm

TwoSOME evil pigeons pooped on Artemis' head yesterday morning because JayJay wanted cookies every day for a month straight, only Butler replied, "You are a naughty kid!" and walked into Holly and died promptly after switching on his iPod and saying "D'ARVIT!" and the click-wheel turned chocolate into jello frozen with broccoli slaw mash-potato dipped in chocolate and peanut-butter soup on ice carved from a goat horn desert to prove that Voldemort doesn't chew, he avenges Bellatrix Lestrange for chicken soup that was not happy but decided that it wasn't really worth five pixies who suffered from Dumbledore-itis happily while Butler attacked Artemis with guns loaded with balloons filled up with peanuts galore and pudding pie plates made with jello and gooey brain fluid from the bossman lemur Jay-Jay-Licious-Baby-Boheebafett screaming "MONKEYS ARE BLOODY MANIACS FROM JAPAN!" INDIA BROUGHT some elephants with some evil ju-ju pink suits that eats dwarfs and Anime-Junkies like FB and Inuyasha who enjoy obesity more than thiness and algebra put inside someones foot that lurves about cheese and grapes cheese while dancing with red slippers decorated without any stripes but with forty-two psychopaths marrying in Fiji They soon decided loudly that monkeys are repetitive and they went to Myanmar but forgot to bring The Atlantis Complex in Gaelic so they sang OMG and Tik tok before dying from malaria and throwing up on the terminator excessively while Holly ate chocolate covered steak and realized it had tomato sauce so she kicked Chix Verbil in the face with a bunch of yippies who peed atop of his brand new Lambourgini and screamed, "icecream should be made from extreme stupidity and snogging and nothing else!" then the Crazies from planet macaroni decided to attack ELEVENTY THOUSAND bumble-beez and and and and and and and and your father gone hypoactive with Snape's diary that lol'd way too much rainbow-fuzzles that gleams with improper grammar and PEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIMEPEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME with chicken and gravy glazed over a pile of trash named Justin Bieber who loves to sing badly on a boat and make you randomly think about two crazy AFC posters that can take over the world with CHOCOLATE covered icecream that is yummy but also poisonous to anyone's oral presentation inside infintile crocodiles that live under a circus ground with LOLLIPOPS that make AnYtHiNg want to dance, dance crazily until you feel like burrn, baby burn: burrn, baby burn (disco inferno!) and you scream to a huge mouse with a red and purple party hat that sings and dances maniacally to a crazy tune of a Ke$ha who loves wearing cool hats that are ten metres and fifty million cubic kilometres that make a hotel on a city of her hair beside a freezer of foolishness with a spoon and a big bowl of tomato soup and vodka with a fork that is actually a sword and not a dragon bowel movement or a killa kiwi therefore the game is lost and found out to be a dog with a top-hat that loves to spin and dance like a bird; like a plane; like a helicopter; like Steven Hawking; like Frosty the Snowman; like Chocs; Like Mere; like Dontmove; like Purple; like Rainee; like Flava Flav; like all the crazy people on AFC; LIKE MR. SHINY ; like Sly Cooper; like BRENDAN HINES <3; like Johnny Depp ; Like all the other hot guys in the universe; like my crazy brothers; like MR. SHINY AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S SO AWESOME ; like this smiley ; like this really long sentence; like a Sonny (from Coco Puffs); like 18 library books; "YES," but like "NO,"; in a way really weird and also normally, somehow, this word doesn't seem to go as planned or expected, but is a pushy pencil sharpener that would kill you and laugh again, again, again, again, again, and again until finally it begins to change into a beautiful butterfly which has a gun and a sword and a grenade and a sheild and a bomb and a cannon and a machete and a bow and a axe and an arrow for that he became a crazy, demonic, insane, vile, evul, plotting, crazy, Jellybaby Queen from inside Tim Burton; like Chocs; like Mere; like Purple (whose colour is blue); like DMTFE; like Heiki; like Rainee; like making me feel like I'm the only girl in the world; like making me feel like a plastic bag; like under my um-burr-ella-ella-ella; like a cherry cherry cherry boom boom; like the Pirates of the Caribbean: like leftfootfowl7 (WHO NEEDS A NICKNAME); like Geico the Gecko; like the mooooon; like you; like YOU; like them; like MEEEE; like, enough already!; like nooo; like, let's vote on it!!; like yea; like how would we vote; like hmmph; like :p; and a bonfire with pie, cookies, NOM NOM NOM; Waka waka ei ei beer beer ei ei brandy, whisky, beer and liquor, all we need is tequila; coz baby you're a FIREWORK; but then Mr. Shiny here said,"Chocolate is EPIC," and went to Hogwarts chair to steal their secrets and selling them to... Mr. Shinneh!!! WHO HATES... filing cabinets and defecating in public because he ate jayjay and couldn't digest because jayjay was a Troll (just another name) and why Butler wanted to sing about lollipops and guns with Hamlet, Polonius AND OPHELIA, along with Hermione, Hagrid, Bellatrix, oh my goodness why, cuz i haven't been here in forever

the grove of tara

Postby the grove of tara » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:52 am

what was I talking about, oh yeah CHEESE do you like sauseages I <3 chicken nuggets if I were a bird I would eat but if I were a fish I would swim wow the life of a cow

the grove of tara

Postby the grove of tara » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 pm

god you can say alot in the one sentence can't you but what does it matter I'm sure this isn't grammatically correct anyway,

Return to “The Arcade”