What are your favorite bands!

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name:AFCutie
Location:Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!
Re: What are your favorite bands!

Postby afcutie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:34 am

I like how TobyMac's music is a mixture of many genres. I like Third Day and Casting Crowns, there one of the favorites in my family. Oh, another band to add Mercyme. Love their music.

Merv Simestra
Commander
Real First Name:Meg
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Merv Simetra

Postby Merv Simestra » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 pm

I can't believe I forgot Mercyme! :O I need to make a better list.
"On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God."
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble."

Procrastinator and Obsessive are my middle names.
Spoiler:
Voted Eternity Awards 2013 winner of...
Favorite Moderator/Administrator
Best Journal Writer
The Sensible One
Most Likely to Run for President
Most Devoted to AFC
and Always in the Know.
Again with the president thing.
Shameless plug: visit my website!.

Pandora Hearts, the most epic manga to have existed. 2006--2015

Yona of the Dawn, Most Epic Romantic Manga

Shut up, I know I'm trash.

afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name:AFCutie
Location:Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!

Postby afcutie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 pm

It's fine. I forgot about them until you mention Casting Crowns.

AliceFowl
Sprite

Postby AliceFowl » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh yes and I also love Linkin Park.
it’s so nice to meet you, let’s never meet again

La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name:Alice

Postby La Souris Bleue » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:51 pm

My all-time favourite would be REM. Then, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Kills, Guadalcanal Diary, Siouxsie & the Banshees, U2... And so, so many others...
I'll also add The B-52's because they made my childhood funnier :3
''T'es juste assez intelligent pour te rendre compte que tu l'es pas assez ; c'est déjà pas si mal.''
~ J'aimerais pas crever un dimanche

KearaAdara
That D'arviting Person
Real First Name:Keara. -_-

Postby KearaAdara » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Any good artists to recommend, guys? I don't really have much to listen to right now. :(

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:22 am

Within Temptation was my favorite band for a long time, now it's been Skillet for several years. (When my sister's old computer still worked, she could check how many times I'd listened to a song on my ipod, and she pointed out to me apparently I'd listened to 'Whispers in the Dark' over six hundred times...And then I made up a CD of my favorite songs to listen to on the way to work, and I put quite a few from Skillet's new album, Rise, on there. I ended up listening to that same exact CD in my car every day I went to work for a year...) That's probably why my knowledge of music is so narrow. xD (I don't even know what's new out, since I hardly ever listen to the radio.)

Recently, I've also been listening to Starset's album 'Transmissions.' (I guess I go for the kind of hard, alternative rock stuff. x3 I also listened to a lot of Linkin Park when I was in middle/high school, and I still listen to some now.)

Other than that, most everything else, I just listen to one or two of my absolute favorite songs from each artist. I like Toby Mac too, 'Tonight' was always one of my favorites. (I think that's Toby Mac, isn't it? Both the original, and the one featuring Skillet's singer.) I also like 'The Phoenix' and 'My songs know what you did in the dark' by Fall Out Boy (don't ask me what that second song is about, I just find it catchy. xD) My dad also got me a little bit into Group One Crew, my favorite is 'The Difference.'
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28 ... temis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

Return to “Music”