Spiral Dive - British ROCK

Are you into rock? Metal? Drum'n'Bass? Indie? Talk about it here, and share your musical knowledge and thoughts with everyone else!
Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Spiral Dive - British ROCK

Postby Matt » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:42 pm

Spiral Dive are one of the most popular local bands around where I live, but they're slowly breaking out. They just did a tour of Prague, and have had some songs released on an album in the states, as well as a music video circulating around and their song hit number 2 out of 4000 submitted rock songs to a UK rock website...

And the guitarist has just been round my house to give me a free shirt =]]

http://www.myspace.com/spiraldive

Skater Girl
Commander
Real First Name: Nastasha

Re: Spiral Dive - British ROCK

Postby Skater Girl » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:58 am

Matt wrote:And the guitarist has just been round my house to give me a free shirt =]]

o_0

Why does it seem that a lot of people around me meet famous people? My friend's sister's boyfriend (or my other friend's cousin) is a movie star... My parents and my brother met the manager of a popular band around here (not me, they were in a wedding anniversary and I had to be at the guest-book thing)... My Dad once met a popular (Indonesian) singer in a restaurant... My other friend goes to the same church (and is quite a close friend) of that particular singer too... (who goes to my school's university!) And now Matt just had a rockstar coming to his house to give him a free T-Shirt...

I envy you guys. >> The closest I've been to a famous person would be me seeing one of the popular soap opera actors here in a lift. Well, I didn't even talk to him and he didn't even see me... which would probably be good, since he was... Eh... Doing something with his girlfriend... XD Shame I didn't take a picture. =]

(Please ignore this post, it was completely offtopic)
"The sad truth...

Is that the truth is sad."

~ Lemony Snicket

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Matt

Postby Matt » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:16 am

They're not really all to famous, but their music is absolutely amazing, and their slowly getting more popular.

I've met EC a few times aswell, Robert Englund who plays Freddy Krueger in 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' and a few other random people... I go to these: http://www.collectormania.com Very Happy

Inky Duchess
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Sakura

Postby Inky Duchess » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:25 pm

have you heard of the ting- tings?
i loves them!!

Return to “Music”