[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined index: 84
[NOTICE] *** READ ME FIRST! TESTING INFORMATION! *** - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

[NOTICE] *** READ ME FIRST! TESTING INFORMATION! ***

All other projects from the past.
TrojanCentaur
Centaur

[NOTICE] *** READ ME FIRST! TESTING INFORMATION! ***

Postby TrojanCentaur » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:43 am

It's finally here! AFC Messenger is ready for testing, and this is a great chance for you to give it a try! We invite you and your friends to give the AFC Messenger BETA a try between 31st August and the 21st September, 2006. All that you need is one download, and you are all ready to chat away! W00T!

For this testing period, you will be able to create an account from within AFC Messenger, and anybody (even non-AFC members) will be allowed to create an account. However, when the testing stops on the 21st September, and the Full Version is released, account registration will be disabled. You will need a forum username and password to login. This will make things easy as, since you will only need to remember one username! Your friends are free to sign up for an account on the forums to use AFC Messenger if they like also.

Use it as much as you can over the next few weeks, so we get a good idea on how much the Messenger can take! Enjoy!

TC
Mwahahhahahaha... MUAHAHAHAHA! *twitch*

Return to “Other Projects”