[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/paybas/breadcrumbmenu/event/listener.php on line 190: Undefined index: 84
[HOWTO] How to download/install AFC Messenger BETA 2 - Page 3 - Artemis Fowl Confidential Fan Forum

[HOWTO] How to download/install AFC Messenger BETA 2

All other projects from the past.
Nikita
Tweetie

Postby Nikita » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:43 pm

My computer won't let me access the server. Weird...and the time it went through it said Invaild Username or Password. I was positive I wrote it write because when I Copied and Pasted it it was my password.
Owen: You okay? Want to get a drink or something?
Cristina: Oh. Oh, now we're on again 'cause the mood suits you? Because I'm the sad little girl with no friends and I tripped your savior complex into action? Usually I can deal with the hot and cold thing, but not today. Just leave me the hell alone.

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

HELP!

Postby Centaurboi2 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:21 am

it wont let my sign up wat do i do???
Cookies and milk next to the stove. Be sure to stay out of trouble and wash your face before bed! :)
Love,
Mum

nindra
Council Member

Postby nindra » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:42 pm

It doesn't let anybody sign in now. It haven't let anybody (except my phone for some strange reason) sign in for few days... But it would also help if you tell us the content of possible messagebox or something that tells you "couldn't log in", usually there's a reason (E.g bad username/password, SSL Handshake Failed (like my Gaim has told me on past days :/)). If there isn't, change client to better one Razz
æ

Return to “Other Projects”