what is your favorite game?

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
naterfwler
Atlantean
Real First Name:Nathan
Location:looking through your window.... and laughing manicaly.... then moving my eyes back and forth.
what is your favorite game?

Postby naterfwler » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:52 am

Do you have a favorite game, if what is it?
feeling stupid. I know i am. (simpsons)

ummmm........ i cant think of anything to write down.

arty_gal
Tomato President

Re: what is your favorite game?

Postby arty_gal » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:01 am

Hey Naterfwler. I don't think we've met, welcome to AFC.
I see you've been really active and everything, and it's really appreciated - your enthusiasm. However, we'd also like you to always post with care. Also, when starting a topic you must be sure that it's quite clear what the topic is about. I'm assuming here that you don't mean Computer Games or Console Gaming but just regular games. However, in the future, please be careful to be completely specific so your own thread can be a clear and confusion free zone of discussion.

I'd also advise you to read Holly's Guide to AFC, and even more importantly, The Rules. Please be more careful in the future, and adhere to the rules.

Thank you. (: I'd also like you to respond here saying you have gone over the rules. Feel free to PM if you have any questions.
Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.
Strawberry Fields forever.

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

TrojanCentaur
Centaur

Postby TrojanCentaur » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:01 am

(moved to the right place, no biggie...)

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:02 am

Hey Naterfwler. I don't think we've met, welcome to AFC.
I see you've been really active and everything, and it's really appreciated - your enthusiasm. However, we'd also like you to always post with care. Also, when starting a topic you must be sure that it's quite clear what the topic is about. I'm assuming here that you don't mean Computer Games or Console Gaming but just regular games. However, in the future, please be careful to be completely specific so your own thread can be a clear and confusion free zone of discussion.

I'd also advise you to read Holly's Guide to AFC, and even more importantly, The Rules. Please be more careful in the future, and adhere to the rules.

Thank you. (: I'd also like you to respond here saying you have gone over the rules. Feel free to PM if you have any questions.
EDIT: Ok, so somebody moved this. Then I suppose it is about those other games. Gah, now I'm all muddled. :P
Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.
Strawberry Fields forever.

*showers with confetti and love* I am the ninja of lavvv. *rapes*

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Okay, if this is about video games, than we already have a thread for it here. If it's just for games in general, including board games or something, then this is not the appropriate forum....

This is why we would need clarification, naterfwler. =/

hyunjoonglovie
Elf
Real First Name:Jess :P

Postby hyunjoonglovie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 am

☻ Need for speed carbon - Favourite racing game (really good graphics, fast paced and cool music)
☻ Final Fantasy - Favourite RRG (my favourite of the series is 13, but I CAN NOT wait for versus 13 - the story line looks brilliant)
☻ And I rather enjoyed Assasin's Creed (I FRIGGIN LOVED IT XD)
We all have a dark side...

[spoiler]That awkward moment when someone says "hi" to you, and you reply with "I'm good"... -_-

That shite moment in an argument when you realise you are wrong...

That awesome moment when the teacher asks you a question, thinking you weren't being attentive. Then you answer it right, it's like "What now! WIN!!!"

That depressing moment when your mum scribbles on the award your school gave you in congratulations for all your hard work, just to get her stupid pen to work D':[/spoiler]

But you love me XD

Exit
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Exit » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Half-Life 2 is my favorite game of all-time. It was released in November 2004 after numerous delays, but I didn't fully grasp its awesomeness until almost four years later when I was a sophomore in high school. The gameplay is varied, and the setting is very potent, but what makes it for me is the great cast of characters. Their voice actors are amazingly talented as well. When an emotional connection is formed like that in a video game, I know I'm in for something good. I've played the game through so many times I have lost count; even though it's supposed to be a 15-20 hour game, I can beat it now in about three and a half hours. :lick: It will never get old.

EDIT: Aaaaand I just saw the pages-long thread about this very same topic. Whoops. :blush:

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name:Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 pm

@Hyun I like Need For Speed 2, I have it on DSI.

My favourate game EVAH is Pokemon!!!! :loveeyes: <3 (You know, in case you never guessed! :P )
I see you too! XD

BeckettFoxriverFowl
Gremlin

Postby BeckettFoxriverFowl » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Minecraft :laughing:
Hmmmmm.....I forgot what i was going to say...
Spoiler:
What I was going to say Beckett

AF Lover
Truly Devoted Fan

Postby AF Lover » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:33 am

MINECRAFT is just amazing and cool. The graphics, the mobs, everything. :shiny:

La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name:Alice

Postby La Souris Bleue » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Arf, can't decide between Portal 2 and Alice Madness Returns. Anyway my favourite game series is Tomb Raider :3 This is just my childhood ^O^ And my favourite of the Tomb Raider games is Angel of Darkness. Can't understand why so many didn't like it, it was so original and full of great ideas ! And I mean, come on, she's in Paris 8)
''T'es juste assez intelligent pour te rendre compte que tu l'es pas assez ; c'est déjà pas si mal.''
~ J'aimerais pas crever un dimanche

KearaAdara
That D'arviting Person
Real First Name:Keara. -_-

Postby KearaAdara » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:00 am

Minecraft because I've been playing it for years and loyalty and stuff, but I'd have to admit Terraria has a lot more to do in vanilla...

Can't decide, don't want to be a traitor. :( :( :(

Rocket Axxonu
Centaur
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Axxonu

Postby Rocket Axxonu » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:41 am

(Real-life game or video game? I guess since there's another thread for video games, I'll put those there. x3)

My family plays a ton of Yahtzee, lol. (I mean the real-life game, not the facebook dice with buddies. xD) I like it because it's less competitive than other games, you're competing with yourself rather than trying to interfere with other people's plays. (Though it's also frustrating because, after years upon years and hours upon hours of playing, I've come to the conclusion that skill plays a fairly insignificant roll in the game. XD!! No matter how careful you are about choosing the best odds, most of the time it really comes down to luck.) We also occasionally play Mouse Trap on holidays, which was one of my favorites as a kid, mainly because I loved playing with the toy part of it. xD My sister and I also used to play Duel Monsters (Yugioh) with decks we built. Sometimes I even recorded the moves we made so we could look over them later. xD!
“After all, absolutely no one can help but suspect a criminal, liar, and manipulator of committing crimes, lying, and manipulating. And of course, no one is more aware of that simple fact than Artemis Fowl.”

Opal sets into motion her most diabolical scheme yet, to frame Artemis and turn his closest friends against him. Only this time she has a new calculating partner who knows Artemis better than he knows himself. [An Artemis Fowl fanfiction, set after The Atlantic Complex.]

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8336552/1/Noble-Heart ...Shameless self-advertising, guys! C;

(And if you're really bored: http://axxonu.deviantart.com/gallery/28 ... temis-Fowl AF fanart. ;J)

Return to “Technology / Computer Gaming”