Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
Mrs Opal Fowl
Real First Name: Erika

Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core

Postby Mrs Opal Fowl » Wed May 04, 2011 8:31 am

This is my second favorite game of all time. Just like FF7, it's RPG, but isn't turn-based, and is more of a fusion of action/ RPG. And Zack Fair is such a remarkable character. Cheerful and care-free, yet he can get the job done.

Has anyone here played this? What's your opinion?

Real First Name: Jess :P

Re: Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core

Postby hyunjoonglovie » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 am

I've got it on the PSP XD It started my love for FF ♥

Personally I cant wait until FF13 Versus comes out - it looks awesome... FF13 was a let down, they used all the best scenes in the trailers then come time to play the game I was pretty disappointed..

I'm seriously about to import the game from Japan (I no longer care if it's in English or not I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!!!)
We all have a dark side...

That awkward moment when someone says "hi" to you, and you reply with "I'm good"... -_-

That shite moment in an argument when you realise you are wrong...

That awesome moment when the teacher asks you a question, thinking you weren't being attentive. Then you answer it right, it's like "What now! WIN!!!"

That depressing moment when your mum scribbles on the award your school gave you in congratulations for all your hard work, just to get her stupid pen to work D':

But you love me XD

Return to “Technology / Computer Gaming”