Sims 4

Are you a whizz kid? A Playstation 3 Fanatic? Talk about all things technological and game-wise here!
afcutie
Chocoholic Pirate
AFC Fan Fiction Name:AFCutie
Location:Ruling the World and Sailing the Seven Seas that happens to be Chocolate. O.o Yummy!!!
Sims 4

Postby afcutie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Anybody started playing Sims 4? I haven't play for a long time since I just got the game a few days ago. The create a Sims is definitely better than the Sims 3, but it takes a while to get to used to it. I also like how if you wanted to created a family, then you can auto generate a child with the genetics of the parents. The city is good, but definitely another thing to get used to and they are a bit small for my taste. I liked how the Sims 3 the towns were a bit bigger and easier to navigate. One plus is that the Sims would do a lot of their own interactions without the player doing them for them. Overall, I do like the game, as far as I have played, but it could be a bit better.

Here are few pics for those who haven't played:
Spoiler:

Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People
Real First Name:Matt
AFC Fan Fiction Name:Matt

Re: Sims 4

Postby Matt » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Nice! I haven't played the Sims in a year or two, but this looks pretty good - will have to grab a copy when I see it in a sale.

I do like SIM/City Builder games - Civilization 5 / Beyond Earth are particular favourites!

D-Butler
Swear Toad
Real First Name:Kimberly

Re: Sims 4

Postby D-Butler » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:35 pm

I got the Sims 4 for Christmas and ever since it has always been in windows mode. The CAS is a bit better then the Sims 2/3, sometimes I just miss the sliders. But my god, the building mode is amazing.

Some CAS pregame released Sims 4 I made for AF:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Return to “Technology / Computer Gaming”