What will you do with your organs?

Friendly, spirited debates please people! Keep it clean.
BumperBuddy
Goblin

Re: What will you do with your organs?

Postby BumperBuddy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:41 pm

I'm donating all my organs without question - due to the obvious fact that I won't need them when I'm dead.
I don't see why people are disgusted by the idea of being cut up and dissected when you're dead... you won't feel it or see it! Doesn't bother me at all, and new organs can save lives so I'm all up for it.
"We're being led by an idiot with a crayon" -Commander Root

daniella
Gremlin

Postby daniella » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:45 pm

I want all my organs donated becuase i wont need them and they could save the lifes of other people. I wouldnt however donate my body to science, i dont know why i'd just for my parents to have someone to bury. The only thing that worries me is that if i was in a coma they would turn off life support so they could use my organs even if i could still be saved. But newyas i would donate them i think its relly importnat
xxxxx

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi
Real First Name: Phoebe
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Heiki Koboi

Postby opalkoboi » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:13 pm

What will I need them for? I'm DEAD.

It could save the livings life, and help science. Anyone who doesn't donate them is a little selfish about their corpse. It's a dead body, it's not you. Your consciousness is gone. You no longer exsist. For you theists, you've gone to heaven or hell.

A dead body doesn't need healthy organs, a dying person does.
We can't find cures for deseases due to lack of human tissues/organs/test subjects - you could save lives! Hundreds!

I'm DEFINATLY donating EVERY part of me to science/hospitals (whatever they feel nessiary).
I see you too! XD

Return to “The Debate Forum”