Kelsey Rain (: wrote:But Artemis' bravery and selflessness is probably one of the best things that could've happened in the series, and it is definitely bittersweet.Spoiler:- Artemis kissing Holly's forehead and telling her how she fixed him
- Artemis' death, however sad it may be
- "He suddenly felt a trememdous affection for her" I swooned. Omg.
- "...Appreciate how fierce and beautiful his best friend really was" I can't-
- Mulch rescuing them from being possessed and killed
- Opal dies (finally!)
- The whole 'Danu' thing. I thought it was very creative I think I've heard of Danu somewhere before, so it kind of stuck out to me.
- Mulch drinking all of Artemis' wine
- FOALY'S LOVE FOR CABALLINE. AWWWWW
- The scene where Holly tries to stop Artemis from his brave sacrifice and he ends up drugging her
- When Butler holds Holly back from joining Artemis in the deadly radiation/magic/light dome that killed him
- His said-funeral and his clone
I don't know if I'm happy with a "clone" Artemis because it's still not really him. It's him, but it's not. Idk. It makes me antsy. He still feels dead to me.