Why Coffee?

Discuss with your fellow coffee fans here, and help collect your thoughts for the big debate. Yes... *twitch*
The Walrus
Our Fair Lady

Why Coffee?

Postby The Walrus » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:24 am

Many of us have already declared our love for coffee but not everyone has commented on just what it is about coffee that makes it so great (and so much better than cheese). What's your favorite thing about coffee? Do you drink coffee for the taste or the caffeine or both? Which is more important to you? What do you consider to be the benefits of coffee? What do you consider to be its advantages over the yellow menace?
Official Mascot of the AFC Secret Agents

Well, John the Baptist after torturing a thief
Looks up at his hero the Commander-in-Chief
Saying, "Tell me great hero, but please make it brief
Is there a hole for me to get sick in?"

The Commander-in-Chief answers him while chasing a fly
Saying, "Death to all those who would whimper and cry"
And dropping a bar bell he points to the sky
Saying, "The sun's not yellow it's chicken"
-Tombstone Blues, Bob Dylan

Real First Name: Anna
Location: Smearing gum on the underside of your Dining Room table.

Re: Why Coffee?

Postby Qh_girl » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:48 am

Well, i love the taste of coffee, I'll usually drink it in the evening after homework is done. Or while I'm doing homework cause it calms me kinda. But I also like it because in the morning it "wakes" me up, especially when I have a test that day :tongue3: But mostly I like it for its taste, and its smell,
Just call me Anya, That's what everyone calls me. Though, I answer to almost anything. Or Rainy. She is like, my other half. Though, really, she's just me.
Shiva-- You never got a chance to grow old; but now, you won't have to. Love ya forever, baby girl!

Return to “General Coffee Talk”