The ONLY REAL DEBATE.

Here's where it's all at... help TC the world answer the ultimate question! Debate wether Coffee is better than Cheese here! Yes.. so close... *twitch*
The Walrus
Our Fair Lady
Re: The ONLY REAL DEBATE.

Postby The Walrus » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:41 am

XD No problem. It's more that I just fail at recognizing internet!sarcasm. ;)

But, yes. Cheese pwns all. Rally the troups; I say we stage a coup over on the coffee boards!
NO! I'll rally the AFC secret agents and we will stop you!
That's it. Only three more people decided to contribute to the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of wether coffee is better than cheese, or the other way around... I sat down today and thought hard... there had to be another way... then it came to me... yes... it was the only way... sacrifices must be made... *twitch*

The only way I was going to get poeple onto the idea of doing this right was if I was to FORCE everyone to think about Coffee and Cheese! I COULD TURN THIS ENTIRE PLACE INTO A CHEESE VS COFFEE DEBATING RING! MWAHAHAHAHA! *cue lightning strikes*

So yes... you all leave me all no choice... do my bidding young minions, set your brains against the ultimate question, and all will be well... yes... *twitch*

The answer shall be mine! ALL MINE!!! Mwahahahaha!

TC,
... *more evil cackling*
:cursing: idiot.

I don't see why you had to take away all the other forums to get a stupid answer to an egually useless question. I would lik eto have more people on the debating forum but do you see me taking away all the other forums just to get attention. NO!

And besides this whole debate is pointless because everybody already knows the answer to this debate. CHEESE!!! :lol: Yes yes I've thought it out clearly cheese is not simply a black drink that is limited simply to that of morning drinkage. Cheese *salivates* cheese is the greatest of all foods because it makes up that other great foods. Without cheese there would be no maccoroni, pizza, MEXICAN FOOD!!! *shouts out exasperatedly*, cheesecake, cheese sticks, many of the great sandwiches of the world, chili-cheese fries, cheese burgers, soup, need I go on. And also their are so many different types of cheese: sharp cheese, sharp cheddar, mild cheddar, cheddar, motzerella, blue, swiss, american. Without cheese the world ceases to exist. All of the wonderfull food combinations we have come to know and love would cease to exist. While coffe is simply a disgusting black liguid. Just looking at the filter in the coffe maker after my sister makes it is enough to make me puke :scared: . your much better off making hot chocolate. If your simply looking for something to make you hyper drink monster energy or better yet the new 5 hour energy. Side effects may include: vomiting, diaherea, lower back pain, artherites, scholiosis, crooked neck, whooping cough, chest pain, low resale value on your car, sexual dissfuntion, anal seepage, mumps, chicken pox, west nile virus, ebola, AIDS, and finally loss of medical insurance :P but hey at least you won't have to go to the bathroom constantly like you do after you drink lots of coffe. :>

This is also not the "ultimate" debate. The "ultimate" debate would be between chocolate and... and... ah crud, stupid brain :glaring: *thinking*
1- This IS the ultimate debate
2- Your claim that this debate is pointless due to cheese being better than coffee is simply false as coffee is infinitely better than that disgusting yellow substance of which you speak.

But coffee is a drug!

No to drugs, yes to hugs.

*glomp*
Being a drug doesn't necesarilly mean it's a bad thing. Pills such as Zoloft and Ritalin helps many people but they still are considered "drugs."
Official Mascot of the AFC Secret Agents

Well, John the Baptist after torturing a thief
Looks up at his hero the Commander-in-Chief
Saying, "Tell me great hero, but please make it brief
Is there a hole for me to get sick in?"

The Commander-in-Chief answers him while chasing a fly
Saying, "Death to all those who would whimper and cry"
And dropping a bar bell he points to the sky
Saying, "The sun's not yellow it's chicken"
-Tombstone Blues, Bob Dylan

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name:Patrick

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:37 am

1- This IS the ultimate debate
2- Your claim that this debate is pointless due to cheese being better than coffee is simply false as coffee is infinitely better than that disgusting yellow substance of which you speak.
I shall try to ignore these hurtfull words that come out of your lying and deceiving mouth. :> coffe is a disgusting brown substance that leaves the worst after taste, makes you constantly have to go to the bathroom, and afterward you crash from the energy rush. Completely useless. If your looking for something to wake you up in the morning put water in your bathtub on cold and jump in or drink hot chocolate, same color but not nearly as disgusting. and besides who would want to drink a liquid that after poot through a filter looks like mulch (not the dwarf).
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Qh_girl
Atlantean
Real First Name:Anna
Location:Smearing gum on the underside of your Dining Room table.

Postby Qh_girl » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:00 am

I have to stop you there, If you don't drink an insanely large amount of coffee without getting your body used to it slowly, then you won't get a crash afterward. If you drink just a little bit, (one to two, maybe three or four or five cups.) then you should be fine. (An insanely large amount of almost anything is not good for you. Which works with many things. Like sugar rushes for example.
Just call me Anya, That's what everyone calls me. Though, I answer to almost anything. Or Rainy. She is like, my other half. Though, really, she's just me.
Shiva-- You never got a chance to grow old; but now, you won't have to. Love ya forever, baby girl!
I'm a CHRISTIAN and I'm PROUD OF IT!

Zobo
Elf

Postby Zobo » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:27 am

I had no idea what the hell was going on for about 20 mins lol. :laughing:
Ello.

Lady Fei Fei
Elf
Real First Name:Irene

Postby Lady Fei Fei » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:28 pm

hmmmmm..........hard one......coffee smells good but tastes horrible (depending on flavor) whereas cheese is delicious...............I'll be undecided. for now. =]
"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things because we're curious, and curiousity keeps leading us down new paths."
~Walt Disney

"And the bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike. As long as it's one more, you're all good."
~Along for the Ride

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't care me at all. Nothing's like before.

BkkprGirl
Kid with the Typewriter
Kid with the Typewriter

Postby BkkprGirl » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:23 pm

I've gotta go with coffee. It keeps you awake during those all-nighters and what does cheese do? Some of it makes your breath smell bad. Somebody should lock this, it's waaaaaay past April Fool's.
"Stories are the only thing worth dying for."
~The Unwritten

Return to “The Only Real Debate Thread”