The ONLY REAL DEBATE.

Here's where it's all at... help TC the world answer the ultimate question! Debate wether Coffee is better than Cheese here! Yes.. so close... *twitch*
Nikita
Tweetie

Re: The ONLY REAL DEBATE.

Postby Nikita » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:10 pm

Exactly. Coffee is so wonderfully amazing - replenishing, rejuvenating, heart-stoppingly tantalizing, that there's no way cheese could ever compare.
Owen: You okay? Want to get a drink or something?
Cristina: Oh. Oh, now we're on again 'cause the mood suits you? Because I'm the sad little girl with no friends and I tripped your savior complex into action? Usually I can deal with the hot and cold thing, but not today. Just leave me the hell alone.

nindra
Council Member

Postby nindra » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Depends on cheese. And on the other hand, coffee makes me jump on walls (...and I still haven't learnt that, so if you give me coffee, I drink it. And jump on walls. Well, not always, but...). So... I say coffee. It makes me feel more motivated, even though that would just decrease my productivity. :P
æ

jmyung812
Dwarf

Postby jmyung812 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Coffee is the BEST!!!!
Well better than cheese anyway.
Cheese gets mouldy and smelly and it's disgusting!!!
ImageImage

A Secret is what makes a Woman, Woman
The World is nothing without PIE....
If you don't like the ANSWER,
Why did you ask the QUESTION?

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Lightbulb621
Orangeylicious Queen

Postby Lightbulb621 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Cheese totally dominates all! But then again, I say that because I get nausea when I smell coffee...
Gus Revolution
I heart my giant orange plushie and fluffy orange doggy. AG&Tyrie<3
Member of the Obnoxious Teenagers Club.
Official Secret AFC Agent
twitter outline behance

Qh_girl
Atlantean
Real First Name: Anna
Location: Smearing gum on the underside of your Dining Room table.

Postby Qh_girl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:15 pm

Alright, let's put it this way. Chocolate is one of the greatest candies on earth. Am I right? Ok, not for all of us.

Cheese: Does it go with chocolate? I'm thinking a no on that one. I have had a bad experience with that. Yes, I was stupid enough to smother chocolate all over a slice of cheese.

Coffee: Yes! We have a match! Chocolate covered coffee beans are a nice snack when you have to stay up late to cram for an exam. And they taste great and amazing so much so that my non-coffee-drinking siblings loved them. And point so. To. Coffee.
Just call me Anya, That's what everyone calls me. Though, I answer to almost anything. Or Rainy. She is like, my other half. Though, really, she's just me.
Shiva-- You never got a chance to grow old; but now, you won't have to. Love ya forever, baby girl!
I'm a CHRISTIAN and I'm PROUD OF IT!

Juice
Pixie
Real First Name: Jo[CENSORED]

Postby Juice » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:43 pm

*Hits head on table*

Sorry, all this coffee talk made me want to drink coffee, which got me all hyped up. *twitch*
Coffee + Chocolate = LIFE. And by life, I mean insanely good. Or coffee + tiny bit of mint, which sounds a little strange, but is very tasty. But then again, I think anything + coffee = good, so I'm probably not the best person to ask. :P
"Coffee: Killing people and then bringing them back to life since 23,486 B.C."

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur
Real First Name: Patrick

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:38 am

TrojanCentaur wrote:That's it. Only three more people decided to contribute to the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of wether coffee is better than cheese, or the other way around... I sat down today and thought hard... there had to be another way... then it came to me... yes... it was the only way... sacrifices must be made... *twitch*

The only way I was going to get poeple onto the idea of doing this right was if I was to FORCE everyone to think about Coffee and Cheese! I COULD TURN THIS ENTIRE PLACE INTO A CHEESE VS COFFEE DEBATING RING! MWAHAHAHAHA! *cue lightning strikes*

So yes... you all leave me all no choice... do my bidding young minions, set your brains against the ultimate question, and all will be well... yes... *twitch*

The answer shall be mine! ALL MINE!!! Mwahahahaha!

TC,
... *more evil cackling*

:cursing: idiot.

I don't see why you had to take away all the other forums to get a stupid answer to an egually useless question. I would lik eto have more people on the debating forum but do you see me taking away all the other forums just to get attention. NO!

And besides this whole debate is pointless because everybody already knows the answer to this debate. CHEESE!!! :lol: Yes yes I've thought it out clearly cheese is not simply a black drink that is limited simply to that of morning drinkage. Cheese *salivates* cheese is the greatest of all foods because it makes up that other great foods. Without cheese there would be no maccoroni, pizza, MEXICAN FOOD!!! *shouts out exasperatedly*, cheesecake, cheese sticks, many of the great sandwiches of the world, chili-cheese fries, cheese burgers, soup, need I go on. And also their are so many different types of cheese: sharp cheese, sharp cheddar, mild cheddar, cheddar, motzerella, blue, swiss, american. Without cheese the world ceases to exist. All of the wonderfull food combinations we have come to know and love would cease to exist. While coffe is simply a disgusting black liguid. Just looking at the filter in the coffe maker after my sister makes it is enough to make me puke :scared: . your much better off making hot chocolate. If your simply looking for something to make you hyper drink monster energy or better yet the new 5 hour energy. Side effects may include: vomiting, diaherea, lower back pain, artherites, scholiosis, crooked neck, whooping cough, chest pain, low resale value on your car, sexual dissfuntion, anal seepage, mumps, chicken pox, west nile virus, ebola, AIDS, and finally loss of medical insurance :P but hey at least you won't have to go to the bathroom constantly like you do after you drink lots of coffe. :>

This is also not the "ultimate" debate. The "ultimate" debate would be between chocolate and... and... ah crud, stupid brain :glaring: *thinking*
Last edited by shiaw_bing2000 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 1: - Who's that
guy 2: - I think its a king
guy 1: - Why do think that?
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People
Real First Name: Hannah

Postby Ihdreniel » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:43 am

shiaw_bing2000 wrote:
TrojanCentaur wrote:That's it. Only three more people decided to contribute to the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of wether coffee is better than cheese, or the other way around... I sat down today and thought hard... there had to be another way... then it came to me... yes... it was the only way... sacrifices must be made... *twitch*

The only way I was going to get poeple onto the idea of doing this right was if I was to FORCE everyone to think about Coffee and Cheese! I COULD TURN THIS ENTIRE PLACE INTO A CHEESE VS COFFEE DEBATING RING! MWAHAHAHAHA! *cue lightning strikes*

So yes... you all leave me all no choice... do my bidding young minions, set your brains against the ultimate question, and all will be well... yes... *twitch*

The answer shall be mine! ALL MINE!!! Mwahahahaha!

TC,
... *more evil cackling*

:cursing: idiot.

I don't see why you had to take away all the other forums to get a stupid answer to an egually useless question. I would lik eto have more people on the debating forum but do you see me taking away all the other forums just to get attention. NO!

:closed: Hi. Check the date.

... Unless of course you're kidding, in which case I invite you to take this hammer and bash me over the head several times.
"eeeep!" says the insane chibling.
And then. . .

It attacks.

Image Image Image
Co-President of the Obnoxious Teenager Club
"Quantity > quality! Remember that."
~ Voldy

(P.S. Ze opéra ghost wants 'is paycheck.)

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:48 am

Grabs hammer and bashes you over the head... several times :huh2: If you haven't noticed I'm good at being serious when I'm not but for some reason it doesn't work the other way around.

CHEESE!!! CHEESE!!! CHEESE!!! MUHAHAHAHAH :lol:
Mark Twain ~ "Let first assume that you are a member of congress, let us further assume that you are an idiot, But I repeat myself."

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
"Common sense is not intelligence, common sense is simply the ability to not make yourself look stupid."
"Sharp pointy teeth" & " I fart in your general direction" & "you mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder beries".
guy 2: - cause he hasn't got sh$t all over him! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People

Postby Ihdreniel » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:04 am

XD No problem. It's more that I just fail at recognizing internet!sarcasm. ;)

But, yes. Cheese pwns all. Rally the troups; I say we stage a coup over on the coffee boards!
And then. . .

It attacks.

Image Image Image
~ Voldy

Prince of Pain
Swear Toad
Real First Name: David

Postby Prince of Pain » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:07 am

Cheese will show no mercy to the caffeine drinking infidels.

LEP_Capitan_Short
Gremlin
Real First Name: Ha****

Postby LEP_Capitan_Short » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:44 am

It is hard to deside. Cheese is one of the best things ever, next to chocolate. Coffee on the other hand, I like it, but it makes me REALLY hyper then I can't sleep at night. So I guess I have to say...
CHEESE!
Hard decision. I guess cheese is pretty versital(sp?).
Go Cheese.
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying WE screwed up, but we had fun!"

Strangers stab you in the front,
Boyfriends and Girlfriends stab you in the heart,
Friends stab you in the back,
But best friends poke each other with bendy straws.

the redeem3r
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Shiv
Location: A small place in the back of my mind That I like to call...fairy land!

Postby the redeem3r » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:16 am

This is absolutely. I don't care what the hell your status is, bring back the god damn forums! Your grown up, stop acting like your a little kid! Cheese and coffee...WHY NOT JUST MAKE A SEPARATE GOD DAMN FORUM!? Your old enough to realize that this is stupid! Bring back AFC!

I try to make it through my life, in my way, there's you ,I try to make it through these lies, and that's all I do. - Adam Gontier - Apocolyptica

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain And a hundred percent reason to remember the name! - Mike Shinoda - Fort Minor

It's just twenty percent skill,Eighty percent fear Be one hundred percent clear cause Ryu is Ill Who would've thought that he'd be the one to set the west in flames And I heard him wreckin' with The Crystal Method, "Name Of The Game" Came back dropped Mega def, took em to church
- Tak - Fort Minor

shiaw_bing2000
Centaur

Postby shiaw_bing2000 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:28 am

*cough* off topic *cough*

Dude you have like 8 posts which gives me the assumption that your new. and by your post immature and you have yet to read he rules. Also I would say that it is natural that you should respect the person who runs the site considering he can ban you or if he wanted he could simply turn off all forums except this one. Anyway the point is this is supposed to be a fun debate no a I hate you turn the "goddamned" forums back on.

Ihdreniel
Ruler of the People

Postby Ihdreniel » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:34 am

the redeem3r wrote:This is absolutely. I don't care what the hell your status is, bring back the god damn forums! Your grown up, stop acting like your a little kid! Cheese and coffee...WHY NOT JUST MAKE A SEPARATE GOD DAMN FORUM!? Your old enough to realize that this is stupid! Bring back AFC!

Dude, calm down. It's April Fool's Day- the forums will be back up tomorrow. Besides, stupidity and immaturity kind of come with the day and all.

And if you're just fooling around, too, then I repeat my previous invitation to hit me on the head with a hammer. I'll even give you two, if you like.
And then. . .

It attacks.

Image Image Image
~ Voldy

Return to “The Only Real Debate Thread”