♥♦♣♠CARDS♠♣♦♥

This is the place to go to talk absolutely rubbish, relax and make some friends!

Lallagwaffa?

Chundallazkwakashakaloom
14%
Acralisnocilocran
No votes
Diricopicouipicy
5%
Vacrinicominytrs
5%
Xanibianeri
18%
Bousinalionomeon
5%
Hiptilouncriaono
No votes
Aviophost
5%
bannakkaffallatta
18%
ioniloniostivisteriopivsiloozopkzatpa
32%

Total votes: 22

IzzyTehMuse
Applied Phlebotinum
Applied Phlebotinum

Re: ♥♦♣♠CARDS♠♣♦♥

Postby IzzyTehMuse » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:03 am

I have no such skillz to write as cleverly as you! But I shall give thee gummy bears...german and otherwise.
"Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all of those things—trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones[." - Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

"I have had to believe a great deal in God because I have lost my belief in men." -Elias, Noli Me Tangere

"The price of freedom is learning to coexist with that which you hate." -- My
cousin.
*rapes* I love you, Izzy. :P

Axartsme
Armadillo King
Real First Name: Alexander

Postby Axartsme » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 pm

yyaz I hpapy! Did you konw taht if the fsirt and lsat nbuemrs are the smae you can stlil raed it?

EIDT: I mnet "Did you konw taht if the fsirt and lsat lteetrs are the smae you can stlil raed it?"

optiguy
Council Member
Real First Name: Darius

Postby optiguy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:32 pm

As soon as you started spelling like that, I had a feeling you'd say that. Yes, yes I did.
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

Axartsme
Armadillo King

I lit plastic forks on fire! Fun fun!

Postby Axartsme » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 am

rofl, btw I just did something very stupid.

look at subject!

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!
"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy.

Axartsme
Armadillo King

I should have thought this up earlier. Have you seen my webs

Postby Axartsme » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:24 am

Hey lets have a conversation by editing our posts and talking through the subject, let me start.

EDIT: website was cut off, so it says webs
Last edited by Axartsme on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

optiguy
Council Member

I agree, that's a great idea!

Postby optiguy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:41 am

:shiny:
-Rose Kennedy.

artemis'bff<333
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Aimee oSSIM!
Location: I'm RIGHT HERE!!BEHIND YOU!YEA THERE!NO!THERE!ARRRGH

Postby artemis'bff<333 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:45 pm

I am pirnsecs shamallamababerdingdong...AND WHY IS TerhE NO DING DONG! :laughing:
and why is the sbuject cdras? ..0.o.. (")(o.0)(")rwar!...
I know, I'm bored...*asian grin*
are you shamallamaboredbaberdingdong?
http://www.teencsi.webs.com/
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

The Other MasterMind
Swear Toad

Postby The Other MasterMind » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:06 pm

The poll options, first post... WHAT? Complete nonsense to me =o Please explain?

Axartsme wrote:There is no ioniloniostivisteriopivsiloozopkzatpa? :crying2:

Spoiler:
Look at every 4 letters and it spells out 3 words.... guess what they are!

And yes, I used the spoiler and it still made no sense. Really, what is the point of this thread?

optiguy
Council Member

Postby optiguy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:22 pm

OFFTOPIC!FORUM

lol, I've never said anything using the Izzy!exclamation!point before.
-Rose Kennedy.

Axartsme
Armadillo King

Postby Axartsme » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:31 am

Shaddap! Teh pwning armadillo king saz shaddap!

jibjab0
Gremlin

Postby jibjab0 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:30 am

blabidy blabidy blab
The fine print on my avi reads "Is Brining a knife to a gun fight and wining"

click spoiler for cool pics
Spoiler:

the speacal edetion AF time paradox paper back cover ^

Axartsme
Armadillo King

My roflcopter goes: soi soi soi soi soi soi soi!

Postby Axartsme » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

centaur_lover
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby centaur_lover » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:00 pm

OOO... clear gummie bears, tasty =D

"'It's CENTAUR. All caps.' (Artemis) Below the earth's crust, Foaly stored the compliment in the corner of him that stored treasured memories. He would take that out later and gloat over..."
-Artemis Fowl: The time paradox (pg 89)

"Jon Spiro might have "stuff" that the military didn't have, but Artemis Fowl had "stuff" that humans had never seen."
-Artemis Fowl: The eternity Code (pg 175)
[/b]

Axartsme
Armadillo King

lolololololololololololololololol

Postby Axartsme » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 pm

UpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUpUp

Return to “The Offtopic Forum!”