Attention

The new Artemis Fowl Confidential website is live! Check it out, and leave us some comments and feedback!

I'm selling a few RARE Artemis Fowl items!

Submit your Artemis Fowl fan fiction and media here.

I'm selling a few RARE Artemis Fowl items!

Postby Matt » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:52 pm

As it says above, I've hit some financial roadblocks and need to raise some money, so, reluctantly and distressingly, I'm going to sell a couple of very rare Artemis Fowl collectables which are now live on eBay:

RARE Fowl Friday SIGNED Long Sleeved Shirt
Signed Russian Copy of the Eternity Code
Signed CHINESE Copy of the first Artemis Fowl book
A full set of UK Artemis Fowl Trading Cards

I will probably be letting go of some more of my collection soon, so watch this space. If you want to make me an offer on something, take a look at my collection and let me know:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6878
Last edited by Antilles on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sale ended, out of date.
Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: I'm selling a few RARE Artemis Fowl items!

Postby opalkoboi » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:42 pm

I MUST get the trading cards and chinese signed copy!!! :shiny: :D

Haha, I was looking at the items and you realise i could get to where you live by tonight and buy them off you personally if i wanted :P and if I could, it would be impossible and creepy to do so.

Would you be able to send the item and then have the money sent in return on some of the less valuble items? I know that sounds weird and unrelible but just asking in case.
I see you too! XD

opalkoboi
Heiki Koboi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matt » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi Opal,

All of the items will be listed on eBay. If we reach an agreement on price outside of eBay, that's fine, but I'll need to take payment before the item is sent. I can list the items with the buy it now price we agreed on eBay and you can buy through there so you've got a comeback if you think I'm untrustworthy. :shiny:
Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lotrfan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Oh my God! Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God!!!!!!

I can't even deal with this...

I want that shirt soooo badly!!!!

So, on the ebay page, can we buy them from the united states? Will the money just transfer from dollars to pounds, or can you only pay with pounds?!
Please let me buy with dollars!!! Ahhh!!
ImageImage Image

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

lotrfan
Commander

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matt » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:54 pm

I'm accepting International Bids, so yeah, just bid what you like and it'll convert it when you pay. =]
Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby lotrfan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Awesome!! Thanks!
ImageImage Image

Obsessed with...Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Avatar the Last Airbender....and proud
I am eternally greatful to xybolic for introducing me to Ouran High School Host Club, which I am now completely obsessed with!! :loveeyes:

"The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness." - Aragorn, FOTR

"Don't worry Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one." - Frodo, FOTR

"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be." - Elrond, ROTK

"Haruhi and I are the main chracters, so we're obviously love interests!" - Tamaki, OHSHC

lotrfan
Commander

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matt » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 pm

These items sold for disappointingly little. Congratulations to those who won... I'll try and ship tomorrow if payment has come through.
Matt
Ruler of the People
Ruler of the People

Postby AFFan.lollipop » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Matt- WHERE did you find that tee shirt??? I need to buy one for me! :D I NEED it. :loveeyes:
Don't blink.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.... Stuff."

I have a lot of fandoms.
Spoiler:
Doctor Who, Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, Elementary, Torchwood, Starkid, and Homestuck are some of them.

I'm loosing it. I lost it. Maddie ate it.
AFFan.lollipop
Pixie

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnnDempsey » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:41 am

are the trading cards and Chinese signed copy already been sold?

“Take things as they are. Punch with steel shot gloves when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.”
AnnDempsey
Cave Troll

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Artemis Fowl Media