Haven: Last Century

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator:RPG-Forum Moderator

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
Haven: Last Century

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:13 am

ok. i thought it wuld be cool to role-play with holly. make up a character and act like they are in training w/ holly. u wanna go into the LEP. u can be holly, root, vinyaya, or someone of yur own creation. have fun w/ it!!! (not evryone needs to be in recon, ya know) describe yur character and just play it.

ex.
Name: Misa Khi
Height: 3'
Species: elf
Appearance: shoulder-length dark brown wavy hair, green eyes, willowy frame but pretty strong, narrow face
Originality: under Atlantic Ocean
Likes: physical exercise (racing, jumping, fencing), slurpees, Holly Short, guns (not yur typical girly-girl lol she's definately a tomboy), playing with fire (pyromanians rule!!!)
Dislikes: written work, sarcasm, goblins, swear toads, foaly's smart comments, Commander Root
Uniform: standard LEPcadet jumpsuit and trainee helmet
Casual Clothes: dark jeans, green t-shirt, usually a sweatshirt tied around her waist
Weapons/Items: omnitool, cell phone, mp4 player, Leatherman
Personality: Very talkative, streetwise, likes to be the center of attention. Can become very dangerous is provoked, and can virtually explode if made extremely angry.
Bio: Born in Atlantis, Misa fled to Haven at the age of ten because of family issues. Her mother died in childbirth and her father went mad with grief, neglecting and abusing his only child. Misa found safety in Haven (ironic, isnt it?) and grew up on the streets, joining various (and most of the time, violent) gangs.

Misa stood at attention as Wing Commander Vinyaya passed along the line of LEP-hopefuls. When the commander finished inspecting the row of elves, she nodded and pointed toward the door. "You're free."
A few elves chuckled, but most breathed badly concealed sighs of relief. Free for the night. Misa grinned in the direction of her friend Holly, but the elf was not looking her way. She was striding to the door, determination blazing. Misa sighed. Sometimes she was a little jealous of Holly. She was definately going to make it into the LEP. But Misa? If her current performance didnt improve...
Misa grabbed her trainee helmet and bolted after her friend. Maybe Holly would be available that night to help Misa on her flying skills. Holly was the best in the academy - Commander Vinyaya even said so. Maybe she could help. The two elves were friends, after all.
Last edited by hollyshort_reconjock on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name:Maggie

Re: haven: last century

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:35 am

My charecter is sara and she's a pixi. she new to the acatamy, red hair blue eyes.

Sara walked briskly out of the room. She ran her hand threw her hair which she recently got cut short. she silently wish she had kept it long, but she figured it would be better for her fighting if her hair wasnt in her way all the time.
There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name:Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:06 am

I'm joining.

Name: Eoin Vaneel
Height: 1m 4cm, 3" 5.
Species: Elf
Appearance: Slightly long, light brown hair, greenish-blue eyes, broad-shouldered and strong.
Origins: Éire (Irish for Ireland. Well I really am Irish)
Dislikes: Liars, evil people (duh), and goblins.
Skills: Marksmanship, flying, improvisation, and stealth.

Eoin watched as the women were dismissed. The men were still standing to attention. Vinyáya walked over and gazed among the ranks. Several men were holding their breath.

Vinyáya turned and walked along the line again. She stopped at Eoin.
"You, stay." she said. 'Oh no. What did I do wrong?' thought Eoin.

Vinyáya walked another bit down the line, and stopped at Trouble Kelp. "You too. Everyone else, dismissed."

She waited until everyone was gone. "You two are quite the pair, aren't you?" she stated. It was true. During the training, Eoin and Trouble helped each other out at every corner.

"You're also the best in you're class." she said. They were both surprised, but didn't let her see it.

"I'll be taking you for special training, along with the best two from the women. I've yet to tell them who they are. Be in my office tomorrow, 8am sharp. Dismissed."
Cools!

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Misa ran after her friend. "Holly!"

Holly turned. "Hi Misa." She slowed up long enough for Misa to fall into step beside her. "What did you think of lessons today?"

With a dramatic sigh, Misa went into full-fledged complaint mode. "Its not fair. Vinyaya isnt going to let any girls in. Not with Commander BeetRoot breathing down her neck about having the best in his recon and retrieval squads. Trouble is a definate shoo-in, and I think that Eoin has a good chance too."

Holly laughed, stowing her own trainee helmet under her arm. "Misa, calm down. We're gonna make it. We have to. To show Commander Root that girls are as good as boys, even better. We can do everything that they can do, and more. We have to get on the force, Misa. We have to."

"I like that." Misa nodded, excitement building. "We'll teach him, the sexist." But then she laughed. "Holly?"

"Yeah?"

"If we're gonna do all that, then I'm gonna need some serious help on my flying. Especially for the chute test tomorrow." Misa looked sheepishly at the elf beside her.

Civilians buffeted the LEP-hopefuls as everyone hurried this way and that. Holly grinned at Misa. "Dont even ask. Of course I'll help you."

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Misa hugged Holly quickly but tightly. "It'll be only my second time riding the hotshots, and the first time I was almost incinerated! And -"

"Misa, calm down!" Holly laughed, and the elves walked through Haven City Square, away from Police Plaza Training Academy and onward to home.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:18 pm

Sara was walking fast while reading her book, a telent born from years of practice, as she sped down the rode leading away from police plaza. but some how she didnt notice holly and misa till she ran into them.
There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:18 pm

"Hey!" Misa shrieked as something hard collided with her lower back. Before she could stop it, her arm shot back and elbowed something solid.

Holly was smarter, as usual. She had whipped around and was already on the ground next to Sara, who was breathing hard and holding a large book up in front of her face. "Sara! Are you okay?"

Sara was coughing. With a gasp, Misa was also on her knees beside on of the other academy students. "Oh, Sara, I'm so sorry! It was, you know, a reflex. Here..." Misa offered her hand and helped Sara stand up.

"Do you want to walk home with us, Sara?" Holly asked, searching her face for emotion. "Come on. That's where we're headed."

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Sara smiled, "sure." she said to holly. Sara was always on the quiet side, in fact holly and misa where her only friends. Quickly sara bent down and grabed the book she had been reading. "It's o.k. misa, I just got to in to my book."

[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:59 pm

Sincerely interested, Misa leaned over to catch a glimpse of the title. "What book, Sara? It looks new, and smells fresh." The brown-haired elf smiled and inhaled the scent of the printed Gnommish pages.

Holly rolled her eyes at Misa. "Books don't smell." she quipped.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:06 am

Sara smiled, "Its nothing, just the history of technology in the LEP." She said. the fact was that the only reasons Sara was in the Acatamy was so that she could get into the tech part of it.
"Mr. foly talked about it that time they got him to come to speak at the assembaly."

[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:14 am

Sounding impressed, Misa declared, "Well, if Foaly recommends it, then it has to be good." She spoke with an unusually straight face.

Holly rolled her eyes again and threw out a question: "Did Foaly write it? That self-centered centaur wouldnt recommend anything unless it was his own." She gazed pointedly at the name printed under the title in flowing Gnommish.

It was time to cut this conversation short, Misa thought. If Foaly heard them gossiping about him through any one of millions of bugs she knew were planted everywhere, then they'd be drummed out of the Academy for sure. Maybe not Holly, though. Foaly seemed to like her.

"Technology, huh? What does it say about the softnose ban? We have an essay due next week on those." Misa tried to ignore Holly's snickers. She obviously thought that Misa's stab at a different topic was pathetic. Misa disagreed.

"I'm going to the holo-chutes to practice for tomorrow's test," Holly declared, and walked away. Her trainee helmet gleamed in the sim-sun.

She had barely walked ten paces when Misa and Sara caught up to her. "You aint goin' nowhere without us, Short!" Misa punched Holly playfully on the shoulder. But all at once, she turned to a pout. "You promised to practice with me, and I bet Sara needs some help too!"

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:18 am

Sara smiled, "I'm a techie! I dont need to past the flying test cause I wont be flying them! But I could use a brake from studying." sara said.

[color]

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name:Tyler
Location:Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:24 am

Hey I'll be Trouble....!

Trouble walked toward the pratice field, confused about the recent converstation he had, had with Vinyaya. Special training? What could that be? He shook his head, trying to figure this all out. I'm not that great am I? He stopped near a wall and leaned on it.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

ImageImageImageImage

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:37 am

Sara was the first to see trouble and imedeatly wished she hadn't. She was realy shy and had a hard enough time talking to teachers. Talking to people her own age was nearly impossibal.

[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:02 am

Misa followed Sara's gaze to Trouble, and nudged Holly. Holly looked up and saw him. "I wonder why...?" she mused.

Misa didnt wait for her to finish. She floated up her distressed classmate and began to probe him mercilessly. "Trouble. What happened to you? Were you expelled? Did Vinyaya tell you something bad? Do you need to complete the Ritual? Did you fail a major test?"

A hand fell on the elf's shoulder. "Misa Khi." It was Holly, infuriatingly calm as usual. "Let the guy breathe. Trouble? You okay?"

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:06 am

Sara stared at holly, she had to admit she admired holly and misa, how could they just go up and talk to some one. Slowly sara sat down and opend her book, doing her best just to blend in and not be noticed.

[color]

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”