Elven blood, human hate

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name: Jacob Belanger

Re: Elven blood, human hate

Postby Tainted One » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:52 pm

OOC: yes after the sixth book.
God...i thought this RP was dead and in the grave.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

spawnboy
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Liam
AFC Fan Fiction Name: spawnboy

Postby spawnboy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:03 am

OOC: I was waiting for Bookworm, because her posting first would make more sense, but she didn't reply so I went ahead.
I AM GOING ON VACATION FOR A WEEK!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

I just made you spawn : )

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

^^^ Ah-temis Fowl ^^^

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:21 pm

ooc- I was waiting for one of you guys...lol

bic-Maggie entered the room with her own nutrino. She shot, unlike artemis, she had good aim. her face was still covered by her helmat. thought she was begaining to relize that her size would give away the fact that she wasnt human.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

spawnboy
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name: Liam
AFC Fan Fiction Name: spawnboy

Postby spawnboy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:52 am

Before Artemis totally blacked out he saw a fairy. She aimed her weapon at Jacob and fired.

Holly? he thought.
I AM GOING ON VACATION FOR A WEEK!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

I just made you spawn : )

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

^^^ Ah-temis Fowl ^^^

Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name: Jacob Belanger

Postby Tainted One » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Jacob dived, the laser grazing his leg. He held his breath, the pain of burnt flesh flashing in his head like a siren on a Cop car. He mustered his will and aimed and shot his deagle 5 time's. One for the head, two for the chest, two for the limbs, hopfully, if it hit her she would be dead or close to it.

EDIT
Last edited by Tainted One on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name: Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:43 pm

All posts must be 5 lines minimum. Please read the rules carefully (viewtopic.php?f=79&t=4704) and abide by them. If you're having trouble thinking of what to write then describe the characters, what's going on around them, what they feel. Think of a story - it doesn't just say what's happening, it describes it so that people can imagine it.
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

~SilverBrooks~
Cave Troll

Postby ~SilverBrooks~ » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Tainted One wrote:Jacob suddenly threw the door open to artemis study. His gun playing circles around his chest as he started towards him. "ВЫ! ваши ближайшие со мной сейчас!" which meant "YOU! your coming with me now!". He quickly started across the room when he could hear heavy foot steps approaching the door. He quickly pulled out desert eagle, unsilenced and quite deadly.

OOC: No, it doesn't. It uses the politer form of you (usually reserved for strangers and one's elders), which is highly unlikely in these circumstances and then says "Your closest are with me right now!" I should know; I speak Russian fluently.
I'll play Holly, okay?

BIC: Holly was flying over Ireland as fast as the Hummingbird wings on her back could go. One nut-brown hand gripped her Neutrino 3000 tightly, while the other flicked desperately through the settings of her helmet, trying to achieve a higher speed. Finally, Fowl Manor appeared in Holly's vision. The elf dived down to the window of Artemis's study, the thermal view telling her there were two presences that shouldn't be there. Was she too late? Holly half-flipped so that she was diving feet-first into the window, the glass breaking into neat cubes (safety glass-Butler's doing, no doubt). There was another fairy there, and a man shooting. He shot at the fairy 5 times, but Holly couldn't see what had become of her. Her attention was focused on Artemis, unconscious on the floor.
Holly alighted beside him and brushed her fingers against his pale skin. She whispered, "Heal" and was relieved to see blue sparks leaping from her hand to Artemis. Then, she turned to the man. She shot her Neutrino six times in a steady flow, anger fueling her shots.

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”