Elven blood, human hate

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator:RPG-Forum Moderator

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name:Maggie
Re: Elven blood, human hate

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:51 am

Maggie dodged exspertly. "Why are you here?" she asked still in a calm voice.
There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name:Jacob Belanger

Postby Tainted One » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:56 pm

"guess" he said pulling his riplock off his back. "even if i miss....the recoil could rip off a body part" he said with a smirk.

OOC: thats the best thing about a riplock 50. the bullets are armour peirceing, and its so powerful if your less then 50 ft away, the bullet's recoil could rip your head clean off.

Jacob fired, the sound deafening, jacob himself forced to be push ed few paces back, he did'nt turn to look if he hit or miss, ethier one was a win win for him. He started towards the walk way, obviously waiting for the supreme butler which the under ground are talking about, big guy, massive.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:11 am

Maggie dodged again. and brought up her netrino. shooting at the culperate.
There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

[color]

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:14 am

Jacob dodged dropped to the ground hering something click meaning he knew she fire dher weapon, whatever it was, it was advanced. It scorched his back as he dropped and he flipped over and shot to rounds on ethier side of her so she couldn't dodge sideways.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 am

Maggie hit the ground as shot again "Turn your self in. dont make me fry you!" she ordered her helmate shielded her obviously non human face.

[color]

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:25 am

"thats it" he muttered pulling a strange device out of suit and tossing it with a ring. Suddenly a bright flash flodded the area blinding who ever was watching. Jacob, of course wasn't. He took into the mansion and drew his pistol, moving quickly through the halls.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:29 am

Ooc-fine you win

bic-"argh!" Screamed Maggie light blinding her she couldnt see much less fight when she finaly was able to see the calprit was gone.

[color]

spawnboy
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name:Liam
AFC Fan Fiction Name:spawnboy

Postby spawnboy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:51 pm

OOC: I was invited and decided to be Artemis

Artemis was alone in his study working furiously to find out who had infiltrated his files. Then on the monitor next to him was an alert that a weapon has been shot.

Artemis took out his cell phone and called Butler. Nowadays, he needed sleep, rather than guarding the manor.

"Butler, it seems we have intruders."

"Yes Artemis. If you don't mind telling me, but what have you done this time?"

"Nothing, but it most likely has something to do with our missing files."

"Yes Artemis."

"Oh, and Butler, I prefer them alive if possible."
I AM GOING ON VACATION FOR A WEEK!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

I just made you spawn : )

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

^^^ Ah-temis Fowl ^^^

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:17 pm

Jacob secured three hallways and then started upstairs. He decided to keep a flashbang ready if he ran into trouble he'd drop it. He jumped the last step silently and started securing rooms, sevevral with computers and some guest bedrooms.
Last edited by Tainted One on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:00 am

Nellie stood out side the house she could not enter with out an invitation. so she now waits. then an idea struck her she looked at a camera took a stick and spelt out on the dirt. invite me in mud boy I'm here to help.

[color]

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:08 am

He quickly sat down on a stool, his ghilli russiling under him as he set his USP down and typed away. He soon found himself cracking the security by a inch and looking through camera's. "security....security....security" he muttered looking through each camera> then he smiled. "Private study: 3" the camera read as he saw a boy, abit younger them him looking into the moniter's, No doubt he was watching him he gave a slight wave....and a devasting smile if he could see.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

spawnboy
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby spawnboy » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm

OOC: I suppose it all depends if this is post Book 6. You no longer need an invitation to get in.

According to Butler, this man's name was Jacob and was highly dangerous. Butler was supposed to be here by now, thought Artemis.

Now, Artemis keeps one of the collected Neutrino 2000's on him in case of an emergency, particularly meaning: Butler is no longer there to help.

Artemis drew his weapon. He meant to practice, but never really found the time. He gravely wished he hadn't lied to Butler and said he had.

Artemis also knew that even if he had called upon fairy help, none would be received because they are too far away.

Quietly, he whispered "Help".

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

^^^ Ah-temis Fowl ^^^

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Jacob suddenly threw the door open to artemis study. His gun playing circles around his chest as he started towards him. "ВЫ! ваши ближайшие со мной сейчас!" which meant "YOU! your coming with me now!". He quickly started across the room when he could hear heavy foot steps approaching the door. He quickly pulled out desert eagle, unsilenced and quite deadly.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

spawnboy
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby spawnboy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:08 am

Artemis aimed his neutrino(already set to the third setting) and fired. Of course he missed. He knew he would. Then he saw Jacob smile. A smile he would have proudly worn years ago. Then he saw it coming, felt a needle in his shoulder. His last thoughts, "Hmm, hypodermic, interesting".

OOC; Can we establish when this is taking place. After book 6 or before?

^^^ Ah-temis Fowl ^^^

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:52 pm

OOC: yes after the sixth book.
God...i thought this RP was dead and in the grave.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”