No Room For Vagrancy

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: No Room For Vagrancy

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:19 am

"No. A LEP officer never leave another." Jessie continued to have her neutrino up. She stared at the elf. "And don't call me pretty ugly," she snapped. She shot at the elf's foot. "Now let him go!" She yelled as she stepped forward again. Her heart was pounding in her chest, she forgot when the last time she was so scared. She gulped as sweat began to form on her forehead and hands. It made it hard to keep a hold on her weapon. She tried to control her breath.

-~-

Foaly found what he was looking for and shook his head in defeat. "I really need PJ for this. But he stormed off in a big tantrum." He printed the papers out and gave them to the Commander. He then went to the parts of the bomb they had managed to recover.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name: Pat

Postby Artimis look-alike » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:13 am

The elf felt the pain in his foot. "Now I'm going to kill you slowly" He said releasing his grip on the LEP officer and grabbing the girl by the throat. "I'm going to enjoy this" he said. It was at this point he felt a hand on his head.

PJ had been released just in time for him to gain breath. Now he had this elf's head in his hand, it didn't take him long. He smashed the elf's head into his knee knocking him out cold. He then looked at Jessie. "For future reference, when the suspect has a LEP officer in that situation, you warn him once, then you shoot his head. You would have been doing him a favor" He said kicking the body. He then looked at her and smiled. "Thank you" he said finally. "Now if you don't mind, can yo help me find my gun, I don't think its a wise decision for you to have the only gun, no offense."
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:57 am

Jessie got her gun and slipped it into her holster. She searched the ground and found his gun nearby. She kicked it towards him carefully and then walked back to the shuttle.

"Jessie, I found the blueprints. We need PJ's help," Foaly told her.

Jessie nodded. "PJ, Foaly found the blueprints and needs both of us above. We'll then talk about destroying them or not." She went silent and slipped into the drivers seat of the shuttle. She took out her handheld computer and calculated when the next flare was. "Come on PJ we only have like five minutes before the next flare."

-~-

Foaly cracked his knuckles and printed out a copy of the blueprints. He looked at them closely. Nison, PJ's brother, was a genius. Even more so than him. His ideas were probably even better than Turnball himself, and Turnball was a whack.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:48 am

PJ picked up the gun, but paused. "Wait Foaly, found the blueprints..." he said to himself. He then turned toward Jessie. "Jessie there was only one copy of the blueprints in existence, if Foaly found it then that means, our suspect knew them already."

Commander was organizing everything in his tent when he heard foot steps outside his tent. "Foaly? Is that you?" he asked.

PJ fell to the ground grasping his head, it all made sense now, but at the same time it didn't.

The commander looked at the tent's entrance, there was no response, but he saw feet.

"It can't be, it just can't" PJ said now dripping with tears.

The commander then saw a soft nose peak through the entrance.

"The trap, the shuttle port, the fire, the murders, the bomb. None of it connected correctly until now"

A figure in a suit walked through the entrance his face covered by a hat.

"I should of caught it when the elf said he looked like me"

Three shots ran off hitting the commander in the chest.

"Its my brother"

The figure then moved the hat covering his face, the commander recognized it. "Nison..." was his final words before he died.

Nison walked up to the body of the commander and placed a card on it. It read "Hello Bro". He then left the tent and flew away.

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

Laotzu
Pixie
Real First Name: Derek

Postby Laotzu » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 am

Cronus sat alone on the grass. Quietly thinking, contemplating his next move. The killer obviously wasn't done yet, perhaps this was a distraction for a far greater plan. Nevertheless, he would remain vigilant.

PJ Cloudviper was clearly upset about something. He is highly unstable and emotionally compromised, Cronus thought to himself, hopefully he can pull himself together; before he does something stupid.

The sound of three neutrino shots permeated the air. Cronus immediately stood up and alerted himself. The Commander! Cronus sprinted towards the tent at top speed. How could the assailant have sneaked past security so easily?!
"Now, are you going to cause a fuss or are you going to come quietly? Let me give you a hint: the answer is come quietly." -Butler

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm crazy. That's the way history is written." -Artemis Fowl

Foaly: Anyone see you come in here?
Holly: The FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, MI6. Oh, and the EIB.
Foaly: The EIB?
Holly: (smirking) Everyone in the building.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:45 am

"Your brother?" Jessie rushed over and grasped PJs shoulders and shook him. "Are you absolutely sure?" She cried. This couldn't be possible; once back at the shuttle she punched in the coordinates in and got in herself. PJ could catch up after her. The flare pushed the shuttle back to the surface and she closed her eyes. The blood pounded to her head. For some reason she couldn't think straight now.

-~-

Foaly heard the shots outside and exited the tent. He froze and his hand went straight to his own neutrino. He slipped it out of the holster and raised it. "Nison, how could I have been so dense. I should've known that it was you," he hissed. "The plan, the bomb, it was all too perfect." He narrowed his eyes.

Foaly never really liked Nison. After he had gone crazy he was never the same, he always respected Nison for his intelligence.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:04 am

PJ couldn't stand the thought of it, Nison alive? It made him sick to his stomach. He couldn't move, he didn't want to move.

Nison froze as the dim centaur rose the neutrino, all according to plan. "I'm sorry Foaly, I never sent a card, it is a shame. A horse of your intellect, I wouldn't be surprised if you have tricked yourself into thinking you have all the answers on how I'm hear, and why. Revenge? Domination? Greed? Insanity? Oh so many reasons why I am doing what I am. At least you wish it was so cut a paste. My sins, Foaly, are for a reason, no mind like yours will ever comprehend. As it is, your needed alive for my plan so I won't kill you".

Nison then quick drew his soft nose and shot Foaly's gun out of his hand. "Your no match for me" he said leaving Foaly to his commander. If Foaly followed him, the plan could be altered.

Shadow-Walker
Gremlin
Real First Name: Sasha

Postby Shadow-Walker » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Mizu stumbled along the the dark corridors calling out weakly for someone, anyone to come and help her. With her last bit of strangth she shifted down to her domestic cat form and hobbles on. Stumbling blindly owards the end of the tunnel she finaly could go no more. As the tunnel widened and the lights of haven were seen the small calico cat tumbled to a halt uncouncious in the streets.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 am

Foaly lowered his arm but kept his neutrino in his hand. He slowly walked back to the tent covering the entrance. "What happened Nison? I mean, you were respected. Root was going to make you a Major under him." He tapped one of his hooves a few times and scratched his belly.

The shuttle stopped and Jessie stumbled out. She tripped over her boots and fell to her knees and elbows. She got back to her feet and ran towards Foaly. "Foaly! The murder...it's..." She froze when she saw their visitor. "Nison," she finished. She grasped her neutrino. "What's he doing here?" She spat and her eyes narrowed. This could mean trouble.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:41 am

Nison chuckled. Two imbeciles unable to comprehend his motifs. "Root, he is next in line. It will be nice for someone competent to run LEP." As he said this he approached Foaly. "Foaly how I wish you could understand my plan, but no one will be able to, it is unfortunate" he said. He glanced at Jessie "Put the gun away, I've done what was needed for today. you couldn't beat me anyway." As he said this he disappeared. He had made a devise that allowed his shield to cloak him even from the people, he decided to use it now. There was no need for anymore blood shed today.

PJ slowly was walking back to base, hands in his pockets. He couldn't believe anything that had just happened, his brother was alive. He examined the ruins of the city, the rubble from the explosions. "Why? Nison, you loved life, what happened?" as he asked himself this he saw a body on the ground, a girl. He ran over to her and picked her up. "Hey are you okay?"

Laotzu
Pixie
Real First Name: Derek

Postby Laotzu » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:02 am

Cronus ran up just in time to see the assailant disappear. He removed his neutrino and shot 3 shots into the spot where the assailant had been. Nothing. Damn, too late, Cronus thought to himself. Cronus walked up to the commander and checked his pulse. He was dead.

Cronus let out a deep sigh. This was not good at all. He walked up to Jessie and Foaly. How could our commander have been killed at our own Headquarters?! "Based on your exchange a bit earlier I can assume you are at least on a first name basis with that guy", Cronus stated quickly, trying to suppress his guilt. "The name is Cronus by the way".
"Now, are you going to cause a fuss or are you going to come quietly? Let me give you a hint: the answer is come quietly." -Butler

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm crazy. That's the way history is written." -Artemis Fowl

Foaly: Anyone see you come in here?
Holly: The FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, MI6. Oh, and the EIB.
Foaly: The EIB?
Holly: (smirking) Everyone in the building.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Jessie looked at Foaly who gave her a nod. She slipped her neutrino back in its holster and walked over to Foaly. She noticed the Commander, dead. She gasped and placed her head on Foaly's arm.

He patted her head. "I wouldn't be surprised if PJ came up to see you." He nudged Jessie into the tent.

On the screen the blueprints to the bomb lay open. She knew what she had to do, quickly she worked and the screen went blank, deleting any evidence of the bomb. She took the paper and slipped it up her sleeve. She returned outside and slid to the ground.

She stared at Nison. "How did you survive? I mean everyone was saying you died."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Nison's cloak was off when Jessie came out, he specifically wanted to speak to her, not Foaly. "Its complicated, Jessie when you see PJ give him a message for me, tell him to review everything that has happened to him over the past few days" With this Nison turned on his shield once more, and left the LEP camp.
While Nison was leaving the camp he knew that nothing was the same anymore. As he walked he decided to leave one more clue, he left the initials "FP" on a tree nearby. He hoped his brother would find it

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 am

Jessie glared at Nison before he left. She would give PJ the message alright. She stormed away down the path, needing some time alone to take her mind off things. She wondered what was taking PJ so long, she would have thought that he would come and face his brother. "PJ, come up here pronto! You're brother gave me a message to give you but it has to be face to face." She leaned against a nearby tree and crossed her arms angrily. The paper in her sleeve crinkling.

Foaly needed to bury the Commander. He picked him up and carried him towards an isolated area, soon a hole was dug and the Commader was placed carefully inside. After covering him, Foaly made sure that the Commander's grave wasn't marked so no Mud Men would find him. He sighed. "Good bye dear Commander. You will never be forgotten." He paused for a moment of silence.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:59 am

PJ heard Jessie's shouts over the radio but payed no attention to them. He looked through the unconscious girl's stuff for some form of identification. He didn't find anything. "Well Miss, guess we'll leave the formalities for when or if you wake up" He said lifting her over his shoulder and walking back to base. As he trudged on he thought about his brother and all the events that had just happened. He needed answers, ones that he knew he wouldn't find in his current position. As he entered back into base, he saw Jessie sitting by a tree. He decided to put the girl's body in the medical bay and go see Jessie. As he walked out he saw the Commander's corpse.

As he walked up to her he didn't know what he would say. He had no words in his mouth to share with Jessie. As he stood in front of her he couldn't think of anything. He stared at her and couldn't help his next action. He kissed her.

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”