No Room For Vagrancy

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: No Room For Vagrancy

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:23 am

As Jessie saw PJ walk towards her she gave a smile. But she wasn't ready for what happened next, she soon saw his lips reach hers. She raised her hands and stepped back. "PJ, what was that?" She placed her hand on her forehead and shook it, she didn't know what to make of it. It was nice but they both had a job to do. She had to forget it for now and she looked up. She straightened up and cleared her throat. "Your brother told me to tell you to review what happened over the last few years. That is all." She turned sharply and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She rushed into the tent and gave a small smile.

Foaly walked back just as Jessie entered the tent. He never saw her enter anything that fast. "What happened PJ?" He asked walking over to him.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name: Pat

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 am

PJ didn't want to talk to anyone right now, he walked away from Foaly and to the city. He tried to think about the case, he really did, but every time he tried, his mind went back to Jessie. Why the hell did he kiss her? He continued to beat his head against the debris of the city. That's when it hit him, he couldn't find his brother, not the way he was now.

He headed back to the tents, he made sure no one saw him, and placed down his badge on the table inside, and left. He wasn't going to catch his brother with LEP holding him down. He needed to go rouge. He had to break every rule in the LEP handbook.
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 am

Foaly scratched his head and walked into the tent. He looked over at Jessie. "What's up with PJ?" He asked. "Did something happen?" He walked over to her.

Jessie gave a jump and turned. She pressed her arms against the table and bit her lip. What was she going to say? PJ kissed me. She battled through her thoughts while Foaly continued to glare at her. She took a deep breath and looked up at Foaly. "PJ KISSED ME!" She yelled closing her eyes tightly.

"That little punk. I'm going to..." he began.

"It's nothing. PJ has a lot on his mind." She pushed passed him and went off to look for PJ. She needed to have a long talk with him. Slipping her hands in her pockets she walked along the trail. She brought her mic up. "PJ, where are you?"
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon May 24, 2010 12:55 am

(OOC- I'm Back)

-three weeks later-

PJ walked down the street of Manhattan, cloak on high to prevent visibility, he walked through the crowds of mudmen. His mind was racking all the possible locations Nison was in, as well as trying to figure out how he survived. He knew that he couldn't catch his brother, not with LEP regulations holding him back, he had to do things his own way. He walked further down the street as his stomach growled, he hadn't eaten in days. He looked around, there had to be a people food stand somewhere, there is always one in big cities. As he looked around he spotted a trashcan, bingo. Walking up to the trash can he knocked on it three times and climbed in. Opening the lid he slid down the shoot and landed in a nice looking restaurant. The bartender looked at him. "What do you want"
PJ looked at him back, "give me todays special"

Meanwhile Nison was hard at work, his next attack wouldn't be against fairies, his next attack would be against the mudbloods, the bomb was almost ready, and he already knew its target, New York City.

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:09 am

Jessie hadn't heard from PJ for weeks and she was getting worried. She had tried calling him at home as well as trying to contact him through his LEP helmet. Nothing. Whatever happened it seemed he didn't want to be found or contacted. She still remembered the kiss and wondered if he felt the same way. She sighed as she sat boredly at her desk, a pen in hand. Her hand moving automatically.

A few minutes passed and she looked down at her paper. She gasped as she saw the name PJ written all over. She crinkled it and tossed it in the recycling, hoping that none of her co-workers noticed it. She groaned and placed her head in her hands.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:52 am

"Lady troubles?" The bartender asked PJ.
PJ looked up, confused by this statement. "Excuse me?"
The bartender chuckled, and continued his talking. "I've never seen a man so down in the dumps, not unless there was a lady involved."
PJ shook his head, got up, and placed the money at the bar. "Keep the change"

Leaving the restaurant his mind drifted to Jessie for a bit but then back to his brother. Lacy may have been part of the problem, but the fact that his brother was a psychotic madman, took priority over why he was depressed.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Foaly returned to the Oops. booth, seeing Jessie was upset. He placed a hand on her shoulder gently. "Don't worry Jessie, he'll return. Maybe you should try his mic one last time," he suggested, before leaving.

Jessie watched him trot off before sighing. Trying his mic actually wasn't a bad idea. She turned back and slowly pressed the keyboard. Once getting his signal she raised her own mic to her mouth. "PJ, hey PJ, are you there?" There was no reply, yet. "Look, if you are there I just wanted to say that I miss you. I want to know if you're okay....also, there's been some trouble in the city. We're still trying to figure out who it is. Maybe you could find them. Maybe it's your brother."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:04 pm

PJ sat on top of the Empire state building, replaying Jessie's messages. He knew his brother, and none of the attacks on the city were his doing, in fact LEP was way off track. He played the message one more time and sighed with disappointment, there was no way LEP could find his brother, he had to do this by himself. Standing up he threw his communicator off the building and watched as it fell. He then himself jumped.

Plummeting to the ground at top speed he turned on his wings and flew through the streets at top speed. He had to check out a lead he had on his brother, a Dwarf known as Prog.

He flew down to grand central, and through the tunnel until he made it to a hole in the wall. Entering the hole he slowly walked his way to a dim light at the end of the hallway. When he reached that light he knocked on the door covering it three times, and in a few seconds the door was opened and he was in a monster bear hug.

"PJ!!! Good to see yah buddy" Said the well groomed dwarf in mid squeeze. Placing the nearly crushed PJ down, he began his way to the kitchen. "My haven man, if I knew you were coming I would of straitened up a bit" Prog said, placing some dishes in the dishwasher.
Prog was no ordinary dwarf, he was born with a rare case of Dwarven Unnatural Dirt Repelling Dissorder, or DUDRD, which was the Dwarven version of OCD. He was a clean freak and his apartment was a key example of that.
"So what brings you here to my humble home? Do you need information about the People Underworld, or do you wish to go see a mudman show?" Said Prog, in his naturally Jolly tone. "No Prog, not today" PJ said, examining the various nicknacks. "You've been stealing again?" PJ asked examining Prog's furniture.
"No not this Dwarf, those days are over, I run a nice little cleaning business now, why have I done something wrong? I'm already in trouble for the beached wale incident, you beach one little wale, and green day comes running up your ass to see what happened" Prog began. "No its not that"
"I can't go to Jail dude, I'm already in hiding and I'm starting to get off pretty good, you promised you'd keep me out of Jail!"
"Prog, shut up, your not going to Jail okay? I just need a place to stay a little while."
Prog sighed with relief and sat down. "So what happened? Why are you staying here... Did you get evicted?"
"No Prog, I'm fine, I'm just settling a few things"

Prog may have been a Dwarf, but even a dwarf could realize there was more to it then that. "What happend?"
"The whole story?"
"Yes"
"My brother is back from the dead and is trying to disrupt life between mudmen and people. He already blew up Haven and is now plotting another location. Meanwhile I'm assigned to this case, and am nearly killed several times, slowly fell in love with this girl, who then later rejects me after I kiss her because I was not thinking correctly at the time. This toppled on to the fat my Brother is Psychotic and the Commander is dead, along with most of Haven, coupled with my already stressed out life and lack of sleep caused me to go rouge and leave LEP to hunt my brother, now I have no leads LEP is useless, and my brother is planning to blow up another place but I don't know what."
"Wait, you fell in love?"
"That's what you got out of this"
"Yeah basically"
PJ sighed, he needed a drink.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Jessie yawned, not getting anything from PJ. She shook her head. She just hoped that he got the message. She pushed back her seat and got up. "Hey Foaly, I'm clocking out for the night," she said as she headed for the door. "I'll see you at home."

Foaly gave a grunt and a wave before she left. Jessie walked down the hall towards the door. Hailing a cab outside she headed for home. As a habit she pulled out her phone and checked it.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Prog went to the cabinet and took out two bottles of Human whisky. "Its not as powerful as the dwarven stuff you and me used to drink in the good ol' days, but I reckon it will do well chap". PJ smiled and took the bottle from his dwarven friend. "Thanks" he said drinking from the bottle directly. Prog squirmed a bit in his chair. "Do you mind, I have glasses" he said pouring his liquor in a clean glass. He then handed PJ a glass. PJ snickered, Prog was more pixy then dwarf on the inside he thought calmly to himself. "Hey maybe later when you cool down a bit we could go see one of those mudmen shows, they can't write, but hell they have the hottest girls in my oppinion" he said with a smirk. PJ smiled, there's the dwarf he thought. He smiled as he poured his drink.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Jessie needed a drink, something strong. She gave the address of Prog's bar and she sat back. She pulled out her phone and began to play a few of the games. She gave a sigh. Finally, the taxi stopped. Jessie paid and headed into the bar.

The customers didn't look up from their drinks as she entered. Quietly, she wondered up to the bar counter and took a seat, taking no notice of the person beside her. Casually she looked over and gave a small gasp. PJ. She looked away before ordering a drink.

"Glass of wine please." She gripped the counter tightly with her hands. PJ was right next to her and she couldn't say anything. She bit her lip, her heart and mind racing. What could she say?
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:57 pm

PJ looked at his glass. Where would he go. He knew he could stay in the backroom of Prog's bar but he needed a place which he could use to his advantage. He needed somewhere he could keep tabs on lep and his brother. He then felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to see Prog. "Hey what's up?" he asked smiling. "You forgot your napkin" Prog said giving him a napkin. Prog then winked and walked back to his counter. PJ rolled his eyes and looked at the napkin, he noticed the wording on it. 'Cute girl checking you out behind yah. Good luck mate'. PJ chuckled a bit and turned around to see this girl who was checking him out. Her head wasn't turned at the moment. He was about to speak when he saw her reflection, it was Jessie. He quickly turned back. 'Crap' he thought 'where the hell did she come from'. 'Does lep know where he is?' 'Is he being tracked?'. The final thought he had was. 'how do I look'

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Jessie sipped the glass of wine she had been given and eyed PJ. He was a bit worse for wear, but he still looked the same. She gulped, seeing that he had noticed her. She tapped the counter before turning. She knew exactly what he was thinking. "PJ, LEP has no idea where you are."

She got off her stool and walked over to him. "If we knew where you were you would've been dragged into LEP by now." She pouted her lips.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:26 pm

"Hi nice to see you too." He said as he sipped his drink. He then got up and stood in front of her. "Look when talking to someone who is running from the law, it isn't usually best to mention the lack of Lep officers around" He said as he looked her in the eye. "Look I don't want to make a scene here, you want to talk, come outside, other then that we have nothing to talk about." he said walking by her. "By the way, if you have a gun, make sure the safety is off if you shoot me"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Jessie pouted and debated whether or not to follow. She decided to and went outside to talk with PJ. She crossed her arms in anger. "What happened to you? We need your help PJ. Things...have been coming up." I miss you too. She thought. She then held her arms lightly.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”