No Room For Vagrancy

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name: Pat

Re: No Room For Vagrancy

Postby Artimis look-alike » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm

PJ walked around Jessie. "Jessie, I can't come back with you to LEP, in fact, by the time this whole thing is over, I will probably be going back in chains. I understand this, but there is no way anyone else will. If i want to find my brother, and why he's doing it, I can't afford any loose ends." He said stopping behind Jessie. "You're a loose end" He said slamming the back of her head with the butt of his neutrino. "I'm sorry"

Nison observed the Lep headquarters through his screens, not a sign of his brother. "It seems PJ has gone independent on this journey" He smiled as he watched Foaly trot around, and the new commander Root organize the headquarters. "Fools." He said taking a cup from the tray Acorn was holding. He drank the cup and placed it down. His crimes, were just starting.
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:46 am

"I'm a loose end? I thought we had something PJ! I thought I was special to you. You were special to me," she turned. "I guess I wasn't." Jessie walked off as she wiped tears away from her eyes. She wasn't in the mood for drinks anymore.

She hailed another taxi and asked him to take her back to the apartment. She brought her knees up and hugged them tightly. The cabbie looked at her through his rear-view mirror.

"Guy problems?" He asked.

"Yeah. But it's complicated," she replied. She remained quiet for the rest of the trip.

The taxi pulled up at the apartment building and she left. She walked into the building and to the apartment. When she opened the door she tossed her bag to the floor and she collapsed on the couch.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:50 pm

PJ collapsed on Prog's couch that night, the next morning he would leave the city. His mind drifted to Jessie, he didn't want to hurt her, but he had no choice, he had to find his brother and stop him, no matter the cost. Root, Foaly, and even Jessie would be holding him back. He had to sever all ties with friends in order to find his brother, even with Prog. His brother is smarter then anyone else in LEP, even Foaly. The only thing PJ has that could stop him is his past with him. He knows all there is about Nison, and he will bring him down.

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 pm

The next morning Jessie woke up. She saw Foaly asleep in his room. She didn't even notice him coming in the night before. She cleaned herself up before making herself breakfast in the kitchen. Foaly woke up to the smell of breakfast. His stomach growled.

"Smells good. What are we having?" He asked.

"I'm making oatmeal," she replied, while she took out two bowls and placed them on the table. She poured them both coffee and took a seat, while she waited for breakfast.

Foaly took a seat across from her and yawned. "Busy night last night," he commented.

"I'm sorry." Jessie got back up and began to scoop the oatmeal into the bowls. The two tucked in quickly.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 am

PJ got up in the morning and swiftly left Prog's place with only a note explaining the situation. As he left he took a bit of money and a trench coat in the lost and found. He tucked his neutrino away in it as well as his money.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Nison observed his screen, his next operative would place a bomb in the mudmen's precious time square, the bomb, when activated would cause the entire city to be flattened, then when all is done, a message will be relayed to the president of the united states, explaining to him about the "people". The bomb would go off at 12 noon eastern time, it was currently 9:20 eastern time. He will give LEP one clue to find the bomb in the busiest city the mudmen had. He clicked a button and sent the message.
"Tick tock tick tock,
12 beats the clock
when the bomb blows the block.
Here mudmen will die,
and here will be where the people say hi.
The mudmen will know,
of the fairy "foe"
the green lady will cry
as twelve goes by
and her precious square
turns bare."
The message ended there, no voice, only a simple letter sent to Foaly's home computer, and to every fairy's phone across the area. Everyone saw the message, everyone will see LEP fail. He chuckled at the situation, if they could just disarm one of his bombs they could find the clues that led to him. He smiled as he observed the screen, if they didn't stop this bomb, it would literally be the end of the people as they knew it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

PJ's phone rang. He quickly took it out and saw the text that had been sent to him. A very long riddle, signed by Nison. He had sent it to every fairy, pixie, and elf. He had let everyone in on his game, and he didn't care. He was ready to blow the world to hell if someone didn't stop him.

Reading the letter he knew immediately that the city was New York, convenient. But where in new york?

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:47 am

Jessie and Foaly headed into work together. Both seemed to be quite that morning as they got their coffee. Jessie took her usual spot in front of the monitors. It seemed that not many officers were out. It would pick up as the day progressed. Haven's crime rate never rested. She gave a sigh and placed her elbow on the counter. She was only at work for five minutes and she was already bored.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”