No Room For Vagrancy

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator:RPG-Forum Moderator

Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name:Jacob Belanger
No Room For Vagrancy

Postby Tainted One » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 pm

A young detective by the name of Jacob, at the age of 18, was tracking murder's and stranger things, when several murder's with no connections but one lead of a extreme burn on the body led him towards the shy fairies. These murder's were commited by a person Jacob has called Nameless. The Fairies, mainly foaly found out when it was broadcasted live of the unqie murder's. Now a full task force has been assembled, the faries back into a corner, with two choice's. A assassination on Jacob, a project as such never attempted for centuries....or to try and track down the fairy, Nameless. It's a race against time for both Jacob, and the faries to find him or each face's the ultimate penalty. Based before they met artemis

Rule's:
Normal rules
No godmodding

Profile's:

I need a foaly, a holly and a root, and a Nameless

Please post Profiles.

Name: Jacob Belanger, but known only as Diablo
Race: Human
App:Image
Bio: Was classified as a elledged pyscho-path and addiction to sugar, but after the discovery of his IQ over a h two hundred, he was incorparated into the police force and interpol, Jacob is a bit pecular, usally always having sweets with him, and surpriling good teeth, although his sugar addiction. He always sits on his knee and has devolped a trust problem, known to not trust anyone but a close friend named Matthew.
Last edited by Tainted One on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

Tainted One
Dwarf

Re: No Room For Vagrancy

Postby Tainted One » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:06 am

Jacob sat in a chair oddly, as usual for him on his knee's. Beside him lay a plate of oreo's, a glass of ice cold milk, and a folder with a CONFIDENTIL sticker on it. Jacob scrolled throughs hour's of data at the muder's linking to Nameless. This was a very smart person, he used some sort of weapon that seemed to burn at high degrees. If he was a fellow physco, maybe he used a welding torch, but it would of left remanants of Carbon in the air . "Hmmm" jacob said aloud as his brother Matthew sat in the corner on the phone. they were sitting in Toronto Canada, about to fly to B.C. To follow up on a murder that connected to Nameless. "Two murder's, in ontario, then/" Jacob cut himself off with a quick munch on a oreo. "- then to B.C....in less then two day's, he must of flew" He mused as he started looking over airport secuirty feed.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name:Pat

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:48 am

OOC:
Name: PJ "Archives" Cloudviper
Race: Half Pixy Half Elf
App: *none right now*
Bio: PJ is a laid-back LEP officer. Despite this he is fascinated with humans and dimensional rifts. He often sneaks off to go to a human movie theater and watch what humans call entertainment. He is usually scolded afterwards by his superiors but always manages to talk his way out of it. He also loves to study dimensional rifts in space and time as a hobby and earned the reputation as "Archives". He also has a striking resemblance to the human Artemis Fowl, hence his other nickname as "Arty 2".

BIC:
-Meanwhile-
It was around 8:30 PM in the human made New York city. The 32nd street multiplex was crowded with humans heading out of the theater, oblivious to the half pixy, half elf walking among them. PJ Cloudviper was just seeing a movie and had his shield on to prevent a sudden spark in a humans brain. This was rare of course for a human to notice such a creature, but he might as well not tempt fate. He stood about a Child's height, give or take an inch, and had a striking resemblance to a certain boy genius of which troubles the Fairy world will not see yet for some time. He wore his usual Jeans and T-shirt but was able to swipe a pair of LEP wings for himself. As it was he had his gun Holstered to his belt just in case something went wrong, which it did. In the corner of his eye he caught a glimmer of light, and heard a scream. He couldn't help but to check it out, after all he was running hot. as he turned the corner he found a dead human body, female he believed, hoping his knowledge of the mud-men was correct. He was about to leave it, feeling he couldn't do anything without drawing suspicion to himself when he saw a burn on her. He examined it closer and saw that this burn was no ordinary one, it was made from fairy magic. He had a rouge fairy with the lust for human blood on his hands. He immediately ran to the nearest shoot, he needed to inform LEP about this. As he entered the chute, he remembered something on the mud-man news network about a string of murders, and how Foaly rambled on about hit. "Could we really have a serial killer on our hands?" he mumbled to himself in Gnomish as the shoot descended into Haven.
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:14 am

Name: Foaly
Species: Centaur
Personality: As all of you know Foaly is very sarcastic and has a huge ego. Because of the advancement of humans he's paranoid that the CIA and various other agencies are going to probe his brain. Although all those facts have to be taken into consideration he's still very kind and gentle towards others and sticks up for anybody.

Name: Jessie
Speices: Fairy
Personality: Very bubbly, kind and smart. However, since living with Foaly she has picked up his sarcastic traits and because of that it gets her into trouble with officers, especially the Commander. However, she also sticks up for her friends and is a loyal person; she loves to help people get out of any scrape.
Bio: She was given away at birth to an orphanage but was adopted several months later by Foaly. She grew up in Haven City hanging around the Oops. booth when she wasn't attending LEP Academy for Technical work. After graduating from LEP she joined Foaly in the Oops. booth starting out with very basic jobs like fixing helmets, old suits and neutrinos.

Foaly gathered his files and slipped them into a black bag, he placed it over his shoulder. He adjusted his labcoat and scratched his belly. He had placed one of his senior technicians on monitoring the computers. Everything seemed to be running smoothly, he needed to meet up with the Commander about the recent murders. He looked over at a young girl, who was balancing a pencil on her nose. He really didn't want to bring Jessie along with him but he knew she needed the experience. He whistled. "Come on smallfry."

Jessie got to her feet quickly and the chair fell to the ground. Foaly shook his head. "I don't know why I hired you."

"Because I'm da bomb." Jessie laughed and climbed onto his back. Foaly rolled his eyes and headed for Jacob's office.
Last edited by FoalysGirl on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 am

OOC: If I may doesn't Jacob have nothing to do with LEP based on the Overview besides the fact both he and LEP are looking for the same guy?

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:41 am

OCC: Uh, foaly, Jacob's a human detective lol... and yes, he has no idea of LEP, but if he gets to him before the LEP, then he will discover the fairies, but if the LEP have to order and assassination, then so be it.
Jacob shut down the lab top and and streched. Sure, he was a pyschopath, but he was normal somtimes. jacob blinked at Matthew lazily and said "Matthew......are we off to the airport yet?" Matthew nodded and started up. Jacob close behind him. "They were going to new york to pick up some friends to help in BC. Of course, Jacob was right now being broad casted about being with the NYPD to help with a associated killer in canada. He stared out the window as the car drove by the house's, the light's flashing by. So many people are content living in ignorance he thought.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:04 am

OOC- I will be Nameless as well
BIC-
As the shuttle descended PJ thought to himself about the killer. Unfortunately his calm thinking was interrupted by the shuttle coming to a halt. "Dar'vit, what in Haven's name was that". The intercom in the shuttle then went on. "Hello" said the voice. "are you enjoying your time in your grave"
PJ knew this was bad, Shuttles were not meant to stop half way through the tunnel, and the fact that this voic was calling it his grave was bad enough. PJ took a deep breath and tried to examine the situation. As he looked around the shuttle for a chance the voice came back on. "I hope your enjoying your stay here Mr. Cloudviper". "Who the hell are you?" he stated hoping for a better answer than what he got. "I shall reveal it to LEP in time my friend, but why ruin the fun? I want LEP to know that the gap between Mud-men and Faries will disappear and blood will take its place. I will start by killing mud-men, but don't worry, I will give you a chance to stop me. I am only leaving hints to the mud-men, and it will take them long to figure out exactely what is happening. Once they catch me I will tell them about us, and I will deliver my message." "Why are you telling me this" PJ asked. "because I like the game, and if you survive I won't have to tell LEP myself." "If I survive?" PJ repeated uneasily. "Oh, it is unlikely but who knows you might just survive the shuttle crashing into the station. The intercom then turned off and pressure then built in the shuttle as it dropped faster then it should back toward Haven. "Dar'vit!!!!" PJ stated out loud. Then it clicked in his head, his wings came with a special communicator. He took them off and contacted Foaly immediately. "FOALY!!! FOALY!!! COME IN YOU OVER WEIGHT HORSE!!!!"

Laotzu
Pixie
Real First Name:Derek

Postby Laotzu » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:12 pm

OCC- Darn I wanted to be nameless, lol.

Character Name: Cronus
Species: Elf
Home region/town: Haven
Languages known: Gift of Tongues
Special skills: Extremely Intelligent, Special Ops Training, Experienced
Magic?: Yes
OOC best way to contact player: OOC Thread (if there is one) or PM

Character Background/Description: A former section 8 member, Cronus 'retired' to be a private detective. Both his high intellect and his section 8 training have helped him become one of the most successful detectives in Haven. He is experienced in dealing with serial killers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cronus sat quietly in the shuttle bay. The shuttle bay was void of any activity or noise. A single light hung from the ceiling, barely shedding enough light to illuminate his slim frame. Perfect, he thought. He was deeply engrossed in thought, so much that he did not notice the sound of the shuttle approaching. He was contemplating why the human race had not discovered fairies. They boasted miraculous discoveries in astrology (or so they think), yet was not even aware of sentient life below their own soil. He often found that his dealings with the mud men included copious amounts of irony. Then he heard the shuttle approaching. It was unusual because the station had been abandoned 20 years ago, likely whoever was using the shuttle was doing so illegally. This should be interesting, he speculated as the sounds of the shuttle grew louder and louder.
"Now, are you going to cause a fuss or are you going to come quietly? Let me give you a hint: the answer is come quietly." -Butler

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm crazy. That's the way history is written." -Artemis Fowl

Foaly: Anyone see you come in here?
Holly: The FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, MI6. Oh, and the EIB.
Foaly: The EIB?
Holly: (smirking) Everyone in the building.

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 pm

2 hours later.

Jacob stepped off from the jet's steps onto the wet rained concrete of new york. THe murder was recent and within a day, there fore the murder was ethier useing his own means of transportation, or this was no normal being. Jacob started across the way towards a waiting car, where he would sson be driven to NYPD HQ.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Tainted One, the rules state that you must post five lines minimum per post. This is your unofficial warning.
Also, if you want to show time passing you should probably weave it into the plot instead of just heading your post "2 hours later." If you're having any trouble, try having a look at other role-plays first.
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 pm

"Foaly? I'm plummeting to my death right now if you get back anytime soon please give me a call thanks" Stated PJ as he ended his transmission with a message. He was on his own right now and with less than two minutes before certain death he had no time to waste. He looked around the shuttle for anything that may be helpful. He spotted what he needed, it was a handle, possibly an emergency break, he ran toward it and without a second thought pulled it. The shuttle slowed down, which gave PJ a sigh of relief, that was until he heard a snap and the Shuttle sped up again. "DAR'VIT DAMN THIS OLD MODEL!!!" his shuttle continued its plunge.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 am

Foaly heard the commotion from PJ and rolled his eyes. He had told him never to panic, Foaly always kept backup for the shuttles. But that overweight horse comment was harsh.He raised his communicator and cleared his throat. "I'm going to pass the comment on the overweight horse and help you. Just hang on I'm going to send someone over to check the shuttle. Remain calm." He looked over his shoulder at Jessie and gave her a nod. He pressed a button which was located inside his pocket and the shuttle began to slow down in speed. He smiled, a cooling rod, one of his inventions again.

Jessie jumped off his back and rushed off to the shuttle bay. She knew her way there like the back of her own hand and was there in no time. She skidded to a stop and waited for the shuttle to stop. She saw it approach and it came it hissed to a stop. She waited till the steam subsided before rushing to it. She knocked. "Hello?"
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Laotzu
Pixie

Postby Laotzu » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 am

Cronus hid in the shadows of the shuttle bay. Through the dim light he saw a figure approach the shuttle. He thought the figure looked familiar, perhaps a contact from his days in section 8. Nevertheless, he would observe the exchange between the mysterious figure and the would be contact. Throughout years of experience, if he had learned anything, it is that patience is a staple of success.
"Now, are you going to cause a fuss or are you going to come quietly? Let me give you a hint: the answer is come quietly." -Butler

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm crazy. That's the way history is written." -Artemis Fowl

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 am

Uneasily PJ tripped off the shuttle. "hey, can you tell Foaly I'm going to kill him" as he said this he collapsed. "Ow" he said as he lay on the floor not wanting to move. "Good to see you Jessie." He said as he was stuck on the floor. Next time he goes to the movies he needs to take a later model back. He got up and dusted himself off. "So anything new?" He asked Jessie beginning his walk out. "Not really" she replied. "Good I have some news for Foaly when we get back an..." at this point he took out his blaster and shot three times into the shadows. "What's wrong?" Jessie asked. "I heard something, whoever is in there come on out" PJ stated out loud. PJ had always had a superior hearing, he even did well in the LEP academy because of it. He was sure someone was in the dark. "Hey did you hear me?" PJ said

Laotzu
Pixie

Postby Laotzu » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:24 am

"D'Arvit", he swore under his breath, normally he was not this careless. He was left with two options: run, and try and lose them in the shadows, or walk out slowly, and try to look as harmless as possible. He figured option two suited him better, the contacts did not look dangerous and the sidearm was LEP issue. Slowly with hands raised Cronus exited the shadows. "No need to shoot", he stated, slightly uneasy. "Perhaps you could explain what you are doing in this station, it hasn't been used in years". Good, get them on the defensive, he confided to himself. He needed to buy all the time he could to determine who they were, and whether he was wrong in revealing himself.

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”