No Room For Vagrancy

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator:RPG-Forum Moderator

Artimis look-alike
Sprite
Real First Name:Pat
Re: No Room For Vagrancy

Postby Artimis look-alike » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:47 am

PJ was still on his knees, he couldn't move. The commander stood next to him.

"PJ, you do realize that, each bomb..."
"Will probably lead to different people and none of them would be our killer? Yeah, I kinda figured that"
"PJ, despite what you think, this man will be caught"
"At what price, huh? Rookies, Cadets, fresh from the academy, dead in an instant, and not just them. Babies, children, innocent lives all ended because, I, wasn't strong enough"

The figure gazed upon the screen, and laughed, he knew the package he had sent would arrive tomorrow, and then one of the few great LEP officers would die in a matter of days.
There's a flaw in the system, as usual

I actualy look like HARRY POTTER!!!

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:53 am

Jessie needed to examine the recent scene. She past by PJ and the Commander; walking over the various dead. She knelt beside the rubble and pressed a hand on it. "Interesting, this person knows much about Mud Men technology. So he, or she, must have spent a lot of time on the surface. If it was one of the People then they would probably use an elf made bomb. This was clearly human." She chiseled a slab of rock and placed it in a plastic bag.

She stuffed it in her bag and continued on her way. She walked inside and looked at the burnt walls, typical for a Mud Man bomb. Jessie pulled out a scanner from her pocket and checked the radiation; it was incredibly high. She gasped and ran out. "We have to get away from here." She pulled PJ to his feet. "I have one word for you, radiation." She booked it down the street and took her cell phone. Dialing LEP quickly she ordered for a clean up crew.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

Laotzu
Pixie
Real First Name:Derek

Postby Laotzu » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 am

Cronus slowly approached PJ from behind. He placed a firm hand on PJ's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, there was nothing you could have done". He walked around to face PJ, pulling the tape out of his jacket and handing it to him. "It is imperative that you see this", Cronus stated. Cronus silently waited for a response.
"Now, are you going to cause a fuss or are you going to come quietly? Let me give you a hint: the answer is come quietly." -Butler

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm crazy. That's the way history is written." -Artemis Fowl

Foaly: Anyone see you come in here?
Holly: The FBI, CIA, NSA, DEA, MI6. Oh, and the EIB.
Foaly: The EIB?
Holly: (smirking) Everyone in the building.

Kitsy
Fufububbles
Fufububbles
Real First Name:Katarina

Postby Kitsy » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Laotzu, give lines minimum. You know that.
Silly little foul black twisted heart I am!
http://superkits.tumblr.com

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:55 am

PJ grabbed the tape from Cronus, it had been two days since the bomb, and now there was a tape being handed to him addressed to him, Foaly, and Jessie. He stared at the tape, for a good ten minutes befor he got up. "Thank you Cronus, I would ask where you got this, but I think I already know" he said heading to the small encampment that was being used as HQ for now. "Hey Commander, we got a package" He said tossing it to his superior. He looked around the tent, Foaly, and Jessie were both there, with them Grub, Trouble, Holly, and Root were as well. He also recognized the LEP cadets guarding the door, Oliver and Blaze. They were some of the few left after the explosion. Others were around the city helping the newly homeless, and searching and identifying bodies. There were still 700 bodies missing. "So Foaly do we have anything we can use to play that tape?"

"If fishes are part of the ecosystem, why do we eat them? *confuzzled about the whole concept of eating anything that's was once living*" PUT IT ON YOUR SIGGY!

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 am

"Of course I always come prepared." Foaly was slightly insulted by PJ. He placed a small box. "Don't judge it. It's a compact tape player." He snatched the tape from his hand and placed it in.

Jessie could still feel the radiation from the bomb, no matter how many times she showered. She kept sanitary tissues and hand sanitizer in her pocket. She looked down at the recorder.

A loud screech came from the tape and Foaly and Jessie covered their ears. Jessie turned it off. "We have to somehow slow it down Foaly," she told him.

He nodded and turned to the group. "It'll take a while for us to decipher it why don't you all clean your weapons or something. Leave all this to the professionals like us." He pushed everyone away from the table and pulled Jessie in.

They soon began to work.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:54 pm

PJ started to walk out of the tent when the commander stopped him. "PJ, I'm beginning to think this assignment is drawing to close to the chest for you" He calmly stated. PJ was silent for a bit but then responded.

"So you noticed, huh? The bomb schematics were my brother's"

"Yes, it was made for covert missions to kill dangerous mud men, they are identical to mud man bombs in every way"

"Except for the traces of radiation, it was to make sure the target died, after all Mud men are more fragile then us"

"That's not the point, you told me that the other day you ran into a trap your brother was also fond of. PJ you don't think..."

"That this killer is my brother, no, he's dead, I saw it myself"

"Then this killer has done his research, and he's targeting you"

"I'll be fine" PJ began to walk but had his arm grabbed by the Commander. The commander then grabbed PJ's gun from his holster. "I was stopped you from pulling this trigger, when it was in your mouth. Don't make me have to do that again" he said handing PJ's gun back.

PJ watched as the commander walked away, then looked at his gun. "This gun won't be killing me anytime soon, it will be bringing down this madman"

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Foaly gave Jessie a pair of earplugs, which she gratefully put in. Foaly played the tape again and slowed it down. The voice was a high-pitched voice and it was hard to know if it was a females or males.

"Hello. Congratulations, you got the tape. By now PJ Cloudviper has probably already found out who I stole the bomb designs from. For those who are still a few steps behind I stole those plans from Nison Cloudviper. Sadly, for you, it's not traceable. If you want more information consult PJ. This tapes information will now be erased. There was a high pitched laugh and a high squeal.

Jessie shook her head and placed her elbows on the table. She wondered if PJ would actually talk about his brother to them. She looked up at Foaly, who had his 'meditation' face on. She went to the door of the tent. "Hey PJ, we need you to spill the news on your brother and his bomb designs."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:18 am

PJ sat down, he knew he had to do what he didn't want to do, talk about his brother. He looked at Jessie, Foaly, and the commander and sighed. "So the tape said where the bomb design was from huh? Well, might as well tell you everything" he said leaning forward.

"My brother, Nison Cloudviper, used to be the best. he graduated from the academy early, and earned several promotions at an early age. On numerous occasions he saved the lives of many LEP officers, such as Root and his brother. His career seemed to be going no where but up, that was till LEP started to get involved in mud-men affairs. During this time, the Mud-men's second world war was going on. Some LEP were captured by some Nazi's and tortured to death for being "un-human". Nison was, needless to say, assigned to "take care" of these mud-men, to prevent the existence of people to be revealed. He made a bomb, that seemed mud-men in origin, but cleverly used radiation to wipe them all out. The plan succeeded flawlessly, but Nison wasn't right after that. I lost contact with him for awhile, only to have him reappear later with an attempt to kill everything."

PJ stopped for a moment and put his face in his hands. "I stopped him. Nison ended up dying during the battle. LEP did him one last favor and hid it from the press. As for the bomb schematics, we realized that LEP shouldn't ever get involved with the affairs of Mud-men. Project dust-cloud was initiated. The schematics were destroyed. We left no trace, but somehow this maniac knows the bomb schematics" PJ's eye twitched, he got up and grabbed the commander's uniform, slamming him onto the table. "YOU LIED TO ME!!! WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE BACK UP COPIES!?!"
"PJ please, we did what we must"
"WHERE ARE THEY?"
"In a bunker at the east end of Haven, heavily guarded"

PJ released his grip and started out. "If their not there, can you live with yourself" he said glaring at the commander. He then pointed to the recruits guarding the door. "You two, your with me". He then headed east

Shadow-Walker
Gremlin
Real First Name:Sasha

Postby Shadow-Walker » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:09 am

Mizu dizzly looked aroung, forcing herself to her knees. She was alone on the battlefeild staring at a crimson sunset. Rubble and footprints littered the ground around her as well as blood. 'What had happened after that bastard shot me?' Wincing, she stood and looked about for anyone or anything that could help her in her injured state. Blindly she stumbled twards the entrance to haven hoping someone would find her along the way.
1 Computer
2 Kids
3 Days straight
4 Earspliting screams
5 Smoke alarms going off
And
6 Thousand dollars worth of repair
All for the sake of a birthday.

Who knew people could be so easly distrac ... butterfly ...

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 am

The figure was laying next to Acorn, one arm around her. She cuddled in closer, he felt her. "Thank you master, I am glad I had served you well" she said. He looked at her and brushed her hair back. "You have done very well Acorn, as it is Mizu will be serving us quite well, and with, my... dear LEP friends suffering with loss and turning against each other, I believe its about time"

Acorn got up at these words, she knew what her master meant, he was going to reveal himself. "Master are you sure?" She said worried. She didn't want to lose him, she loved him.

The figure just sighed and kissed her on her forehead. "My dear Acorn, LEP is in chaos, I think its about time to show myself, and proceed to the next phase.

Gregory had just landed at base when he heard Acorn arguing with the leader. He decided it would be safer to wait till they are done, before announcing his return.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Jessie got to her feet and grasped PJ's shoulders. "Calm down, we did it because we knew you'd overreact." She looked at Foaly who shook his head.

He had worked with PJ before and he knew that the boy was stubborn. He then turned and quickly went to work on retrieving the papers that they needed. He worked swiftly and silently, nothing would break his concentration. "Please I need silence. Everyone out. Even you Jessie," he instructed.

Jessie nodded silently and left the tent. This would be the first time she wasn't needed by Foaly in days. She took a seat on the ground and placed her head in her hands. This was hard. They had been working for days on this case and still no leads. She sighed.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:12 am

PJ started again east but stopped and looked at Jessie. "Jessie, you don't get it do you." He sat next to her. "My brother died, and all I asked was his plans be destroyed, and I was lied to. Now the bomb, my brother made, is being used again." He got up and loaded his gun once more. "When I find those plans, they will be destroyed" He said walking off.

PJ made it to the base in a few minutes. It was empty, not even a guard. In his gut, he knew something was wrong, but he couldn't stop, not now. He nodded to his two comrades and slowly entered the base. As he walked an eerie feeling hung over him, as if someone, or thing, was watching them. That's when he heard one of his team mates scream.

He turned around and pointed the gun, there was blood on the floor. His other member was outside guarding the door, so he was alone. He decided to follow the blood. As he turned the corner he saw an elf covered in blood, and surrounded by corpses. "hehehehe" the elf laughed. It was then PJ noticed, the elf was wearing a torn straight Jacket. "Ma...ma... master?" the elf said. PJ looked at him confused. "Oh wait your not master, you look like him though, but now you die" the elf said rushing in grabbing PJ's throat and squeezing.

PJ had dropped his gun when he was grabbed, he had to think quick. Whoever is behind this also got a man out of the asylum, who the hell was this guy. He felt the grip start to tighten.

OOC: help :(

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:49 am

Jessie knew she would get in trouble for leaving the Commander and Foaly to work, but she was worried about PJ. She took one of the neutrino's off the table and ran to the nearest shuttle. Within minutes she was in the base, she raised her weapon to eye height and proceeded slowly onwards. She saw PJ ahead and another elf that who was unknown.

She froze when she saw someone grab PJ. She gulped as she tightened her grip on the neutrino and she shot a single shot onto the floor. "Let him go before anyone gets hurt," she lied. In truth she didn't really know how to use the neutrino all that well. She had shot it previously about three times in her old job.

Jessie slowly approached the two of them. "I'm warning you."
"Brian,"
"What?"

Artimis look-alike
Sprite

Postby Artimis look-alike » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:29 am

The elf turned his head and saw Jessie. "oooh a pretty little girly holding a gun how nice" he said licking his lips. PJ saw the look in the elf's eyes, he knew Jessie couldn't kill someone in cold blood. "Jessie, run!" he screamed "Shut up" the elf said squeezing. "Put the gun down, and nobody gets hurt" he chuckled. "Jessie, no!"
"Shut up"

PJ knew their only chance was for Jessie to shoot the elf, but he saw that look in her eyes, it was pure. "Jessie, just run forget about me!" he said feeling himself start to pass out from lack of oxygen.

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”