Bleck- this went nowehere. closed

The RPG Forum. This forum is for AF related RPGs only. Please make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before RP'ing.

Moderator:RPG-Forum Moderator

darkshadowpy
Gremlin
Real First Name:Casey
AFC Fan Fiction Name:CoralShortandFowl
Bleck- this went nowehere. closed

Postby darkshadowpy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:48 pm

You are a part of an undiscovered civilization (by both humans and fairies) that which consists of what your people call Mixblood. Your DNA consists of two species, generally being half-human half-fairy. This does not include centaurs, as they are already a determined species. You live on an undetected under ice city in antarctica, called Mendia (Pronounced Men-Dee-Ya). It is surprisingly warm, as your predecessors developed it so that it would trap heat and not let any out. Here in Mendia, the Mixbloods and their generally outcast parents focus on one day uniting fairies and humans. Mendia has existed for exactly 15 centuries, and will continue to exist.
Rules:
No charecter may be closely or distantly related to the main charecters. I want it to be as real as possible.

Form for Joining: My charecter
Name: Sage Fell
Mix: Father: Human ,Mother: Elf
Description: 4 Feet tall,Short Dark brown-black hair, Celery Green eyes, Pointed ears , though slightly round. Slender, generally frowning or deep in thought.
Charecteristics/ Likes AND dislikes: Loves Flying, building snow forts above (shielded, of course) Sage is unable to use the fairy mesmer, but she can do a little healing and can shield as well as any fairy can. Enjoys reading. Has a husky puppy named Sly. Absolutely positively hates cellphones, as her hearing mutated to be stronger than the normal elf.
Last edited by darkshadowpy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

"If I cannot simply be me, then there is no me for me to be"- Yours truly

darkshadowpy
Gremlin

Re: [RP] The Mixbloods of Mendia

Postby darkshadowpy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 am

Sage stepped out of the tunnel in a MEP suite. MEP stood for Mixblood Extraterrain Police. She was just out of the academy, being the youngest Mixblood Elf/human to graduate. Fingering The mendian's version of a buzz baton, the Laserstick she prepared to attack the target. The target was a genetically altered polar bear, which happened to be rabid. The laserstick was a combination of a Neutrino and a buzz baton. It's handle had a button on it that shot lasers, while in close-range it could shock the enemy into unconsiousness. Sighing deeply, she pressed the button, hitting the target straight on.After striding over to the giant foaming beast,she shot it with a close-range dart gun, the antidote running into the animal's blood. Within an hour it would awaken completely healthy.
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

darkshadowpy
Gremlin

Postby darkshadowpy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Sage sighed, wishing the MEP would give her a rank. Apparently there were too few police to bother with ranks. She longed for the day when Fairies and Humans could live in peace. Then she wouldn't be such an outcast.
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

holly11short
Gremlin
Real First Name:Kate

Postby holly11short » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:36 am

Quick question: I want to join this, I've made a character and stuff, but where is this going? Just wondering.
"That's what happens when you're a genius." The centaur smiled. "Look, I scraped an F for Foaly!"

The daruma doll fell o...
Spoiler:
VER!!!!
Hufflepuffs are great finders!
What the h*** is a Hufflepuff?

darkshadowpy
Gremlin

Postby darkshadowpy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Going? I duno, it goes wherever the story goes. Near descovery for the first adventure.
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

holly11short
Gremlin

Postby holly11short » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 am

Lol okay then. Hopefully we can get more people to join. :)

Name: Evelyn Cain
Mix: Father- sprite; Mother- human
Height: 3' 8''
Weight: 78 lbs.
Eyes: Ice blue
Hair: Long and black, straight, with straight-cut bangs in the front. Hair goes to mid-back.
Face: Heart-shaped, with normal-sized cherub lips. Nose is average sized, the end is a button. Ears are rounded.
Skin: Pale, with a green tinge in certain lights.
General Appearance: Thin bone structure, but she is not necesarily thin, nor chubby. She has wings and can fly, but they cannot support her for an extended period of time. She looks very much the human version of a fairy.
Personality: Very cheerful and devoted. She is an avid explorer of both places and people. She sees things in people that they sometimes don't see in themselves. She has an innate sense of seeing through to how people really are. Smiling is her natural state of being. She doesn't like to fight, but will not hesitate to if it's for her family or friends or what she believes is a righteous cause. Even then, she rarely gets angry enough to physically harm anyone. She empathizes with others almost a bit too much, and so can give great advice.
LIkes/Dislikes: Loves the snow, ice, the northern lights. She loves to explore and is very curious. She loves to sing and dance. She has magic and can do what normal fairies do, but she cannot shield very well. Though she supports caring for them, she is very uncomfortable around animals and goes to great lengths not to be too exposed to them. She does not like horror films or haunted houses. She hates pessimism
"That's what happens when you're a genius." The centaur smiled. "Look, I scraped an F for Foaly!"

Spoiler:
VER!!!!

holly11short
Gremlin

Postby holly11short » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Evelyn was walking along the icy streets of Mendia. The overhead light strips showed midmorning. She trailed her hand along the wall of a building as she sighed, looking at the puffy sim-clouds scudding across the sky. "Bees are buzzing in the flowering trees," she sang to herself. She twirled in the road, dancing to the music in her head. "Buzz buzz busily, busily bees." She wished she could one day see a bee, flowering tree or no. I wonder if Mother's ever seen one, she wondered. She smiled as she swirled and skipped in the street, humming her little tune.
She traveled until she reached the end of the city There were various MEP outposts here for the officers to travel to the surface. The shuttleports themselves were small, sporting only about 15 sets of waiting benches and one tunnel each. The tunnels were giant holes in the ice, created by the shifting of water and ice centuries ago. Their sizes could range from 5 feet wide to hundreds of feet wide. They curved and zigzagged to the surface, often branching off into other, smaller veins. They followed the same pattern to the center of the earth until they met with water or ground. Though the ice layer was only a mile long, the veins toward the center of the earth were much larger, and even the most advanced pilot could get hopelessly lost.
The MEP had lockers in the shuttleport filled with aboveground gear and clothing for the officers. Evelyn had long ago hijacked one and used it for her own stash of things needed above the ground: Thermal-coil lined unitard, a sweater and parka given to her by her father, heat-insulated mittens, heat-insulating leggings and pants and a good old pair of skin-tight snowboots to keep out the cold. Not to mention binoculars, a telescope, a chisel and a notebook.
Evelyn collected the clothing and her notebook, leaving everything else in the locker. It was summer in the Antartic, so the sun was always out, but that by no means meant it would be warm. She made her way to a point in the wall about 7.5 feet away, walking her fingers along the wall. "Right around..." she mumbled, then swayed to the side as her hand went through supposedly solid ice.
"Gotcha!" she sang, then slipped through the "wall". The wall was actually a hologram, set to look like ice. If one were to look closely, they would notice that there was a little crack in the ice exactly like the stretch of ice before it. But no one ever looked that close.
There was a little cavern behind the holographic wall. Evelyn put down her things and started dressing in the aboveground clothes. She placed her other clothes down and started walking across the 6 foot tall icy tunnel that led from the cave. After a few turns, the tunnel abruptly turned upwards in a near 90 degree angle. When Evelyn had found this tunnel, there were indents where she presumed others had made handholds to help themselves get up. Evely had merely expanded on these, building grips into the already made digs. She started to pull herself to the surface, humming to herself. The tunnel echoed a tinny version of her own voice.
Further along the tunnel, there were other, slightly smaller tunnels branching off. Evelyn had explored most of these, marking which ones and what was inside it with her chisel. Chisels may be old-fashioned, but Evelyn liked them. If felt like she was really making her mark on something.
The tunnel grew lighter as she neared the surface. She pulled on her snow goggles to block the glare of the sun on the snow. A few more pulls. She broke free of a hologram snowbank and into the open air.

Spoiler:
VER!!!!

darkshadowpy
Gremlin

Postby darkshadowpy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Sage turned towards the tunnel entrance, her wristband beeping. An intruder. She quickly buzzed up her shield, then smiled. The "Intruder" Barked and ran towards her. "What are you doing her, sly?" She asked, dropping her shield and grabbing the husky. He licked her face as she ruffled his fur. He woofed, racing around on the snow, sniffing the sleeping polarbear, then ran back, tail wagging. His blue collar jangled.
"Come on, lets go back inside." She said, clipping a leash from her pack and walking through the hollogram, bumping into someone.
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

holly11short
Gremlin

Postby holly11short » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 am

"Ahh!" Evelyn said as someone bumped into her, knocking her back through the holographic snow drift. A giant husky immediately ran into her and started licking her face (Am I allowed to write for the Sly? Just let me know and I'll edit it if I can't).
"Pleh! St-top dog, sto--bleh!" She said, trying to move away from the dog. She was rewarded with more licks. She finally moved away from the dog and hovered slightly a few feet away, trying to keep the dog from jumping on her. "Bad doggie!" Evelyn said, wiping her face. "Bleck. Dog slobber." She finally noticed the girl who had bumped into her.
"Oh, my bad," she apologized.

Spoiler:
VER!!!!

darkshadowpy
Gremlin

Postby darkshadowpy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 pm

(Yes you can write for sly. He's only 11 months old, but I guess he's huge to a mixblood.Ps, I am horrible at spelling.)
"Sly!" Shouted Sage. He ran back to her, tail wagging. "Are you alright?" She asked, grabbing the leash. She looked to see if she was wearing an uboveground clearence tag. "Wait, You're not authorized for aboveground without a shield amplifier." She pulled her pack off her back, rummaging through it. Sage handed her a weird looking wristband. "Here, put that on. Aren't you a Sprite-Human?"
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

holly11short
Gremlin

Postby holly11short » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 am

"Umm, yeah. Thanks," Evelyn said, taking the shield amplifier and strapping it on. "Blue's alright I guess." She dropped to the ground and looked up to the girl. "I'm Evelyn, by the way." She smiled to the girl, just now noticing her badge. "Oh, you're MEP, aren't you? How old are you? You look even younger than me!"

Spoiler:
VER!!!!

darkshadowpy
Gremlin

Postby darkshadowpy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 pm

"25." she replied. "I'm the youngest elfman to graduate from the academy. It's pretty awesome." She said as sly raced in circles, twisting the leash around her legs. "And this is sly!" She said, untangling her self.
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

darkshadowpy
Gremlin

Postby darkshadowpy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Her wristband flashed red, squaking. Sage pressed the button on the left. "Sage Fell Here." She said into the indent just below the screen- it was whisper- sensitive. A Male human face apeared on the screan. Of course- it wasn't fully human. But that will be explained later. "Hey, sage, where are you?" Said the face. Archer Spear- the foally of mendia. "You should have been back ages ago." He said in a gruff tone that sounded part wolf (It was) "Sly got out again, and the hollagram has been discovered by a citizen. I gave her a shield amp."
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

darkshadowpy
Gremlin

Postby darkshadowpy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Name: Archer Spear
Mix: Half human half wolf. Lab accident #7. What's called a Caneman. Raised by an elf-sprite- human mixblood.
Description: 5 FEET TALLTop half: Human, though rather hairy. Dark brown eyes, long hooked nose, normal humanteeth except for razor sharp canines. gray-brown hair, and furry pointed ears. Strong muscular arms, hairy when not shaved, long slender fingers with short claws at the end. skin color: vampire white. Bottom half: Gray wolf. stands on his hind legs. Long sweeping tail. Paws are large in preportion to wolf half. Charecteristics/ Likes AND dislikes: Courageous, sneaky, loud, a genius equal to artemis or foally . Loves playing any game involving a ball, Inventing, computers, jogging, howling at the moon. Also, as name indicates, loves archery.
History: Was accidentally created after a label swap prank in the lab's clone section. Cloning determined whether or not certain crossmakings were possible. Cloning tech for the mendians had advanced more than fairies. Clones were raised by pre-expeirament adoptive parents.
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

darkshadowpy
Gremlin

Postby darkshadowpy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 pm

"Hurry back, Herbs" he said with a grin-growl and a snigger.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" She shouted into the microphone. the caneman winced, terminating the connection.
"I've got to go." She said, then paused. "Oh, wait. My name's Sage. Hope to see you around." She said, before dashing to the hologram with sly on her heels. "Bye!" She shouted.
AFHS (Artemis/holly) or
TK/HS (Trouble/holly)?

Return to “Artemis Fowl RPG”