RPG between TAI and TEC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

RPG between TAI and TEC

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:05 pm

I just decided to start an RPG to see if I could do it...

My character is going to be Ivy Short. (Holly's distant cousin)

Even though they are distant cousins Ivy looks increadibly like Holly only she has black eyes and she's a tad younger.

Ivy's main talent is healing. She's the youngest LEP/field worlock and one of the most talented.

I need at least one more character before I can start.

EDIT: We don't need any new members!
Another EDIT: We are done with this RPG
Last edited by unorthodox yo-yo on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go
here.

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:13 am

I will be Foalys identical twin brother Colten unknown by everyone even by Foaly himself. He is equally as smart but has patetented no inventions, aloutgh he has many invetions laying aroud.
Cookies and milk next to the stove. Be sure to stay out of trouble and wash your face before bed! :)
Love,
Mum

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:07 am

YOu wouldn't think that Foaly wouldn't know about something... especaly his own brother... What's Colten hiding? *raises eyebrows*

Like Colten's name by the way.
Last edited by unorthodox yo-yo on Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
here.

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple

Postby Centaurboi2 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:58 pm

he is not hiding anything, he is just deformed and does not want to be looked at. he is as smart foaly thats why foaly can't find him. I like your name too Smile.
Cookies and milk next to the stove. Be sure to stay out of trouble and wash your face before bed! :)
Love,
Mum

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:46 pm

Ooh, may I join? I'd love to join! Let's see...I think that I'll be Artemis. Even though I'm a girl. I would be Minerva, but if it's set between AF and TAI, she isn't a main character yet. Poooey. So I guess that I'll be Artemis! Lemme know when we're starting...

~Arty
[b]Knight of the Invisible Table

Image<watch it! Best show ever!

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:46 am

I suppose we could start when ever.
here.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:09 am

Okay, will we start from your story in the Fanfic center, or will we create something that's kinda like it, but it goes in the direction that we write it???

~Arty

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:24 pm

Okay, I'm getting bored with this. I'm just going to start, and we can create a storyline that is to our own liking! I guess it starts off like this....

Artemis leaned back into his leather chair. He took a precious moment to close his eyes and stretch his neck.

"When will this ever end?" he murured to himself.

He delicately carressed the glowing screen of his laptop. He felt an unusual bubble of emotion pop within his chest. The feeling lasted for a fleeting moment, but it left a staining essence. It's tainted aftertaste left him nauseated.

Is this what a conscience feels like?, he wondered. One stolen item of fairy technology, and already my soul is betraying my mind into such morally concerning thoughts.

Artemis let the thought trail into the back of his heart, where it would settle out like dirt in a pond. Best not to let personal trifles concern the matter of work.

Since his last run-in with the fairies, he started searching for small tidbits of information online. The work was tedious and unfruitful. He would be teased by the faintest whiff of a mouthwatering feast, but it would always be just outside his reach. He nibbled on some mint leaf to clear his head, but it did not satisfy the overwhelming hunger in his mind.

At last, after many secret months, he found something. He found an online governmnet document that was locked with numerical and alphabetical passwords. After easing his way into the files, he found a report on a 'supercomputer, well beyond normal technologies' and several other notable inventions.

Artemis might have disregarded the information if he hadn't seem something shocking. The authorities labeled it 'highly classified' as an invisiblity machine. It was a mechanical replica of a Fairy's shield. He immediately hacked further into the files and had the supercomputer and the shield sent to his manor.

And there it sat. Months of hard work, and all he had to show for it was a laptop that looked like it was invented by Foaly. And the mechanical shield, which also bore the definite mark of fairy technology.

One thing bothered Artemis...Who created this shield? It couldn't be Foaly, because Foaly was an arrogant sort with his name on everything. No, this was much more subtle. There was another inventor out there somewhere, someone who could give Foaly a run for his money.

This quiet genius was hidden in the shadows, and Artemis was determined to find him, to offer him something he couldn't resist, and use him against the rest of the fairy world. And so the search began to find Foaly's match.

There was a thump out in the hallway, where Butler was standing guard. Artemis frowned. "What in the devil?" he started axiously. He gracefully sprung out of the chair and started to make his way towards the ominous oak door.

Too bad 'Foaly's match' found Artemis first.

~Arty

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple

Postby Centaurboi2 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:56 pm

Old Warehouse Located on east Frond Ave.

Colten sat in his warehouse, in front of his computer searching through various government files. "Ahhhhh!" he exclaimed, His pixie helper rushed to him. "Whats wrong, Col, sorry boss?"
"Some mud boy had my super computer and shield sent to his house. Go! Now, get the computer and shield and bring them to our government friend." He was off into an uncharted chute that connected to E1 Tara when he arrived they would think he was only a LEP officer, Colten sent a file to let him through.

Fowl Manor

Now the pixie, Alex, was creeping to the front door. They had a young female pixie come to. She rang the bell, Juliet answered the door "I'm lost can you help me?" the pixie asked "Come on in if you want, bring your imaginary friends along to" Juliet said. They were in the, "girl" phoned E1 Tara and asked her "mom" to come pick her up. Alex was walking up to butler, he tasered him, Butler fell to the ground with a thump! Now all he had to do was wait until the mud creep opened the door...

go arty!
Love,
Mum

Arty is smarty
Commander

Re: RPG between AF and TAI

Postby Arty is smarty » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:58 am

"Open up the door, mudman," a high, but masculine voice commanded gruffly. From behind the heavy oak, Artemis could hear the perpetrator breathing heavily.

"Open up the d*** door, you stupid man!" A short burst of heat singed the door. The acrid scent of burning wood made it's way to Artemis' delicate nostrils.

The few moments that the intruder had revealed itself to Artemis, he was able to deduct several clues about his identity. He was obviously fairy, since he referred to Artemis as a mudman. The heat burst was made a fairy weapon, so he was either a member of the LEP or carrying a weapon illegally. Perhaps Artemis could use this to his advantage. Since Butler had not managed to suppress the fairy, he could only concur that the creature was very heavily equipped. Stealth was not an issue. This could only mean it wasn't an assassin or bounty hunter, so Artemis' life was not directly in jeopardy. It must've been sent to retrieve something, or squeeze some information from him.

Artemis slinked to the door like a cat. In a single, fluid movement he covered his 'prizes' with a dark cloth and opened the door.

A gruff little pixie pushed his way into the study. He held his gun with authority and stared Artemis straight in the eye.

"Welcome to Fowl Manor." Artemis let the false words slide off his tongue. His eyes were dark and cold, and showed the motive to his hospitality. His trademark vampire smile crept up across his countenance. "How may I be of assistance?"

"I come in peace, human," the pixie responded. His manner was just as oily as Artemis'. The pair resembled snakes coiling up for the kill, sizing their prey up just before a tough fight ensued.

"I trust that we may be able to smooth any afflictions in a peaceful manner. Negotiation is the best way to resolve disturbances."

Artemis saw muscles tense in the creature's small body. He knew that physical aggression was inevitable. The odds of going through this in a civilised way were quickly diminishing. "Is it really necessary to-" he started quickly.

The pixie wrapped his tiny finger around the trigger to his odd-looking gun. A short laser burst of pure radiation was all it took to silence the mud-boy's prattling.

"AH!" Artemis felt his body recieve a shot of painful gamma radiation. Nerve endings were immediately burned off at the direct source of the hit, so he was spared some pain. The rest of his body was already crippling with the severity of the shot. Thankfully, his brain shut off any feelings of pain during its preparation for a coma, or death. It was in a dazed, dreamy state that Artemis' body crumpled to the ground in a forlorn heap.

~Arty

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:18 am

I know I missed a bit but can I join in?

I would be a half clone of Artemis, which he doesn't know about. Her name is Apollo and she is half pixie.
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:29 am

Ah, what the heck apollo--knock yourself out...or rather don't! (notice the similarity between my statement and your wickedly cool avatar) Since we're off to a tad of a slow start, suit yourself!

~Arty

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:35 am

O.O.C Thanks guys. I like your avatar to Arty is Smarty. btw

B.I.C

Apollo bit her lip. She had always enjoyed working as a junior technical adviser for Section 8 and hacking into to Artemis Fowl's security footage had been sinch. She could have done it asleep but now that she was in she was shocked. Not only did this person look exactly like her but he had all the things that mud men would never dream of inventing. The big problem was, aside from it being fairy technology, he was a mere boy.

Apollo watched in horror as a pixie entered the room. A small exchange in conversation then the pixie hit the boy in the gut with gamma radiation. Apollo shook her head, pixies and illegal weaponry, you had to hand it to them. If it were not for those incidents then the LEP would have nothing to do. Apollo turned when she heard a small yelp from Foaly's room. No doubt he was replaying the events she had just seen.
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:13 am

Ivy had been visiting Foaly on her break. She enjoyed watching the security screens with him. Esspecialy Artemis's screen. He pretty much had his own sadlite watching him 24/7. This particular day was very interesting though. The two watched as a pixie made it's way into Fowl manor.

"What's going on, Foaly?" Ivy asked, concerned, "Why did you send a LEPrecon to the Fowl Manor?"

"I didn't," replyed the stuned centaur. "Who ever is that pixie is, is in there illigaly." The Fowl manor was strictly off limits to any faries.

Foaly was about to send a report to Commander Root when the pixie put Butler out of comision and then proceded to hit Artemis with a gama radiation gun.

"D'Arvit! That wepon is beyond illigal!" Foaly exclaimed.

Ivy was apsolutly horrorfied. If the young mud-man remaind in that state for long he could be completly paralized or worse.

"Foolish pixie!" Foaly exclaimed, clearly flipping out, "It's completly idiotic to harm a human in that way! Juliet is formiliar with fairy technology! If Artemis or Butler dies then the story will get out and it will only be a matter of time before we are discovered!"

"Foaly I can go up there and make sure that those two don't die!" Ivy exclaimed. She couldn't let anybody die in such a horrable way. Not even Artemis Fowl.

Foaly looked despretly at Ivy. "I don't have the power to issue you a visa without permission! It would have to be on your own time."

Ivy was halfway out the door. Then turning and winking at Foaly replyed, "Isn't that the best way to save civilazation as we know it?" Then she was gone.

Sorry for all the misspellings.
here.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:32 am

Apollo rushed out of the room. She was going to rescue Artemis and the mysterious boy, but she was going to have to illegally.

"Apollo!" She froze, someone had seen her. She would never get out to save the two mud men at this rate.
ImageImage

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”