RPG between TAI and TEC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Re: RPG between TAI and TEC

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:00 am

Ivy steered in the shuttle next to Colten and Artemis. She was having a strange dream about Artemis, Apollo and Opal. It was like a battle of the minds. Then Apollo got lost in her memories of Opal beating her. Ivy woke with a start.

She saw Artemis asleep close to her. Ivy grabed her head. She had a head ache. Looking at Artemis she realized what was going on. That dream she had was images that were passing mentaly between Opal, Apollo and Artemis. Since Ivy's mind was asleep she was open to their link although she had no control over it like the other's had. They probably had a leak in their mental link too.

Not that it mattered much now. She was awake now and couldn't feel their thoughts anymore. Glancing at Artemis, Ivy realized that his wrist was broken. Setting it right she let her healing magic run through her fingers to him. "Heal," she wispered. Artemis stirred awake.

"Opal," he growled.

"Yeah. What an evil loony," Ivy muttered as she turned to Colten and began to heal him too. "You gotta get Apollo back into the real world some how, Artemis. She's completly lost in thought. Litteraly."

"How did you know that?" Artemis asked.

"I could sense it while I was knocked out," Ivy muttered. Colten stirred next to her.

Artemis sat up and thought. "Ivy," he said finally, "I think you need to wake her up, you're the only one with good old-fasion magic here right now. I'm sure it was your blue sparks that brought me around. If it worked on me, it should work on Apollo."

Ivy nodded at jumped out of the shuttle and ran toward her friend. Apollo was starring blankly at the monster as if she was seeing right through it. The monster was closing in on Ivy and Apollo when Ivy reached the pixie.

"Heal," Ivy screamed in panic as soon as she got to Apollo. Magic spread through her fingers bringing Apollo to her senses right as the monster reached the pair. The moster grabed Ivy before Apollo could take in what was happening. With out so much as a snarl Ivy was thrust down E1 after Foaly.
I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go
here.

Centaurboi2
Programmer in Purple
Programmer in Purple
Real First Name: Nick
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Centaurboi

Postby Centaurboi2 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:16 am

Colten blew himself up. the end.

Whats going on?! I got lost because my mom put restrictions on computer use somebody please help me!
Cookies and milk next to the stove. Be sure to stay out of trouble and wash your face before bed! :)
Love,
Mum

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:55 am

Okay. Foaly, Artemis and Apollo are going down E1 in a shuttle, Ivy and Colten is in another.... and a immortal shapeshifting monster is after them. There is also a battle of wills by Ivy, Artemis, Apollo and Opal.
Story.

Foaly stated to key in the ejection pod codes.. the shuttle wouldn't survive RETRIBUTION... but maybe the titanium egg escape pods built for this purpose might withstand the force of superheated magma at Mach 7. Just then, Apollo started to seize up and repeadted..." Must..have..world..domination...."

Also, there is a problem..Colten, Apollo, and Ivy have to die or join Opal. Otherwise, she would plot revenge against the as well in TOD.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:12 am

I thought that Arty, Colten and Ivy were in the same shuttle and Ivy jump out to help Apollo who was having some issues and now Ivy just got thrown at Foaly.... that's what I got.

And perhaps our characters can be erased from Opal's memory or something so that we don't have to die or join Opal.... I know that's kind of shakey but I don't want my character to die because I might want to use her in some fan fics in the future....

Also Apollo wouldn't start mumbling about world domination becuase Ivy just brought her to her senses!
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:32 am

Oh, my bad..and how about Ivy, Colten, Apollo, Artemis dies...but Foaly uplinks their minds to a computer paperweight prototype ( C cube ) then clones their bodies, and puts their minds back in..that would also explain Artemis's personality change...the story could have Artemis, greviously wounded and telling Foaly to imbue good traits to him, the end with Artemis saying " But...not...what..I...could have..been...." Just an Idea.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:39 am

Okay, here's is what I have so far...

Artemis: Is thinking of a way to stop the monster. He is in the shuttle, being plummeted down into E1 after Foaly. Ivy has just brought him back into reality.

Apollo: Is battling for control of her mind. Ivy has also brought her back into reality, but some traces of Opal may be left. She is also in the shuttle.

Colten: Is in the shuttle. He's not doing much of anything but standing there, maybe helping to pilot the shuttle and thinking of a way to defeat Mr. Ugly.

Foaly: Is trying to detonate RETRIBUTION in E1. He's not listening to Artemis at all and is determined to blow them all up. Evil or Very Mad Listen to the mud boy, Centaur!!! I haff a plahn...

Ivy: Has just brought both Artemis and Apollo back to life. She is using the shuttle to follow Foaly down into E1.

Monster: Has developed into full fledged ugliness and is roaring after Foaly into E1.

Opal: Her brain...is probably trapped in cyberspace. Her body, issued by Arty's command, is catching up to wherever the brain is. It will be in E1 soon. How to reconnect her brain with her body? Perhaps the result could bash her into a coma?

And as for Imm's comment, I think that he may be right. To create a perfect bridge between stories, Opal needs to be put in a coma, Apollo, Colten, and Ivy's existences need to be terminated, and Arty needs to start developing the C Cube. I think a mindwipe would be too dangerous--they would still exist somewhere out there. If you don't want to kill your characters, maybe Arty can smuggle them into his basement or something at Fowl Manor. Oh, and about that, Foaly need to fix my house. The roof kind of damaged it, think that a squadron of fairies can be used to repair it??? Thanks!

Once everyone is caught up, I'll post more.

~Arty
[b]Knight of the Invisible Table

Image<watch it! Best show ever!

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:50 am

Won't work. After the mindwipe Artemis can be easily caught by any fairy..and that will also bring residual memories...I say Artemis gets the idea of the cube from Foaly... and then they have to be either terminated or seem to have been terminated... they would have to go into hiding...and the Apollo, Opal link would be dangerous... how about a heroic death? Let Apollo, when all else fails... take the monster with her. P.S I have also got another weapon for Foaly....let RETRIBUTION fail, and Apollo use the final weapon against the monster.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:04 am

Immortal wrote:Won't work. After the mindwipe Artemis can be easily caught by any fairy..and that will also bring residual memories...I say Artemis gets the idea of the cube from Foaly... and then they have to be either terminated or seem to have been terminated... they would have to go into hiding...and the Apollo, Opal link would be dangerous... how about a heroic death? Let Apollo, when all else fails... take the monster with her. P.S I have also got another weapon for Foaly....let RETRIBUTION fail, and Apollo use the final weapon against the monster.
Maybe we should ask Apollo before deciding to heroically kill her character?! Rolling Eyes I think that there's another way beyond mind-wipes and deaths. There has to be, there's probably an answer staring right at my face....

While I'm thinking of that, I'll consider your ideas. Why would Arty get the idea from Foaly just for the centaur to wipe it from his mind? Okay, besides being perfectly capable of coming up with it on his own, Foaly would definetly want the recognition of making it himself. And I've already found some inspiration for the C Cube--Colten's laptop. Remember how it was a super laptop, capable of scanning anything and reproducing it's knowledge? Sounded kind of like the Cube, right? So, Arty will think of having a hobby after/if/maybe/when his friends die. But I don't think it's right to kill these people's characters just for the sake of accuracy. After all this writing, these people have grown attatched to their characters. I love Apollo and Ivy almost as much as I love Arty now! You know, we can just kill the monster and declare the end of this RPG. But please, don't post anything that involves the murder of their dear children! Pweeze! Just wait for them to sign on. We'll all come up with a plan eventually.

How are we even going to kill the monster? I was just thinking about that. Imm, you're obsessed with blowing it's brains out. That's too unoriginal. Anyone could think of using a big gun. Half of Haven would be blown to bits, how would you suggest preparing for TEC with that sort of ending? And if Apollo kills herself with the monster, how will Apollo_au figure out a way to type that? 'Apollo killed herself with the monster. The end.' No, Apollo_au won't stand for that. Don't put too much responsibility on one person's imagination!

OH! I just got an idea! Perhaps the monster could be exiled to Hybras? I mean, what if it became so powerful that the demons all thought that it was one of their own and sucked it into a portal into the beyond? Okay, that sounds really cheesy now that I type it. But maybe, Opal designed her beasty from inspiration about the 'other side'. Maybe she injected it with pure evil, and that evil was not of this world. Maybe Opal found something fall out of the sky that radiated power and evil, and she put it into the clone? That would certainly give the monster demon-like qualities. Let's say the monster rears up for a big strike...and then suddenly, just vanishes. Everyone's characters will survive, and it will be perfect foreshadowing for TLC. Yay, what say ye to that idea???

~Arty

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:11 am

Not bad...but there is the Opal problem...a mindwipe won't work..or she would forget about everything...

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 am

I like the idea of people thinking we are dead but us not really being dead.... Perhaps Apollo could wisk herself, Colten and Ivy away with her magic somewhere, eveybody (inculding Opal) thinks they are dead. Then when we are done with this RPG we can pick up another one after Opal deception and we can start it with us three getting back from where ever we went or something to that extent.

I think that maybe Apollo, Colten and Ivy could jump at the monster for one reason or another and Apollo could apeer to blow it up and in the process blow up the other two. What she really could be doing is transporting the whole lot to... I dunno.... somewhere far away! But everybody thinks that the whole lot is dead! Then Arty can go into a big long rant about how Arty has to move on! Very Happy Or maybe he uses the C Cube to try to block his mind from emotion!!! He goes back to being cold because love hurts too much or something! FUN!

How does that sound?

Edit: Oh, Arty I just saw your sugestion... I don't know how we are going to kill big and ugly
Last edited by unorthodox yo-yo on Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
here.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:17 am

Immortal wrote:Not bad...but there is the Opal problem...a mindwipe won't work..or she would forget about everything...
*cough, cough, coma* You know, being seperated from her brain for so long (Ew, what a gross thought) will probably put her in a coma. Remember when she woke up, she was screaming, "CUDGEON, YOU BETRAYED ME!" Who's to say that she will even remember her daughter at all? Especially since Artemis pushed Opal out of Apollo's mind. When Arty was pushing on Opal's brain, she might have lost a few cells, and definetly a few memories. I think that will solve itself in time.

~Arty

Danigt, Yoyo, you beat me. Why do you people always beat me to the punch? I like your theory...It's mellow, it doesn't involve blood, and seems to work for me. And when you said 'Arty can go into a big long rant about how Arty means to move on' did you mean 'Arty is smarty can go into a rant about how Artemis means to move on?' That was quite confusing! But anywho, I lurve it b/c then it's setting it up for a second RPG! THis is the funnest RPG I've ever done!

What do you think about the whole...Demon/Hybras thing?

~Arty (again)

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:21 am

Yeah I ment AIS can rant about Artemis. Sorry 'bout that.

I don't know about Hybras... Time travel is confusing enough when you don't have five different people wrighting about it. Perhaps we can stick the monster on mars where he can't hurt anyone and the unfortunet 'dieing' trio can end up somewhere else.... where should they end up?
here.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:26 am

unorthodox yo-yo wrote:Yeah I ment AIS can rant about Artemis. Sorry 'bout that.

I don't know about Hybras... Time travel is confusing enough when you don't have five different people wrighting about it. Perhaps we can stick the monster on mars where he can't hurt anyone and the unfortunet 'dieing' trio can end up somewhere else.... where should they end up?

Shocked Mars? You're joking, right? MARS?!?!? How do you suggest we transport a mutant clone to MARS?!?!? Bah. I need to figure out how to kill this monster.

You guys suck, you made a bad guy that I can't kill. XD This is too hard!

For transporting the 3 doomed ones...Somewhere on the surface, somplace nice. Ooh! Ooh! Idea! Howsabout Apollo turns you all into humans? Then you can blend into the Dublin scene...Artemis will see you three every now and then, but will not recognise you as he has lost himself in his own evillness and sorrow. What say ye? You three can be insignificant, but significant, in good ol' Dublin Ireland.

~Arty

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:29 am

Sounds good. Why wont we reveal ourselves though? I mean, wh don't we pop over to good old Arty and say hi? We obviously can't until after OD so we got to come up with a reason not to.

Let's drop big mean and ugly in the center of the earth! Apollo zaps the three of us there, meanie falls, Apollo zaps us to Ireland another zap and we are two girls and a guy who's not used to two legs! (ha ha)

How is this sounding so far guys?
here.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:39 am

unorthodox yo-yo wrote:Sounds good. Why wont we reveal ourselves though? I mean, wh don't we pop over to good old Arty and say hi? We obviously can't until after OD so we got to come up with a reason not to.

Let's drop big mean and ugly in the center of the earth! Apollo zaps the three of us there, meanie falls, Apollo zaps us to Ireland another zap and we are two girls and a guy who's not used to two legs! (ha ha)

How is this sounding so far guys?

Okay, to answer your first question, it's for their own protection. Let's say that the LEP is after them and have to remain completely anonymous, Artemis is evil again and would probably fly into a blind rage if he ever saw them again (If he remembers you, that is...I mean, torturing the kid with your 'death' and then saying, 'no, we didn't die' would probably send him into insanity. His character is building off that suspicion.), and let's say that Apollo, Ivy, and Colten can't remember Arty much either. A giant sonic wave from giant monster being cooked at the center of the earth sent them spiraling off in seperate directions, and when they woke up, they all thought that nothing had happened.

And as for your...plop him down the shute thing, that sounds GENIUS! I lurve it! That's great, it's a good conclusion. Just let it lurke in the middle of boiling hotness, trapped down there, melting it's face off, and eventually losing it's evil little mind. Bwahah! *kisses* You're a genius, Yoyo! I am in the presence of an absolute genius!!!

~Arty

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”