RPG between TAI and TEC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Re: RPG between TAI and TEC

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:46 am

Yeah! I feel smart! Razz

How does everybody else think of this? I think we are all set to wrap up this little thing...

One more thing. How do the three of us remember what happened. I think that when Artemis get's his memory back in OD he remembers this incident so when us three run into him after he remembers he reconizes us and triggers our lost memories or something like that.
I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go
here.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:55 am

Grah, that was a really good point...I'm going to say that Artemis chooses not to put this on his little diary. Remember how he remembered everything because it was triggered by the diary? Well, if he didn't put it on the diary, maybe he won't remember. Or maybe Artemis will tell himself in the diary:

"Don't prod too deeply in your new memories, Artemis. There are some tucked away in there that..*sigh* They ruined my life. I am trusting in you to trust me. Don't go poking where you don't belong, or it will crush you. That's why I'm choosing not to tell you. *looks down* I want to forget."

There. That'll cover everything, won't it???

~Arty
[b]Knight of the Invisible Table

Image<watch it! Best show ever!

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:57 am

Sounds good. I had a different idea but you guys have it...so can we continue the story...

Apollo snapped back into reality. Wide-eyed in fear, she struggled to take everything in. A huge roar shook the shuttle and Apollo began to understand. She crawled over to Artemis, still effected by the idea that she was only a child. "Daddy?" she winced. Baby-talk...brilliant. "What are we going to do?"

The shuttle jolted and rumbling came from below them.
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:01 am

Arty is smarty wrote:And as for your...plop him down the shute thing, that sounds GENIUS! I lurve it! That's great, it's a good conclusion. Just let it lurke in the middle of boiling hotness, trapped down there, melting it's face off, and eventually losing it's evil little mind. Bwahah! *kisses* You're a genius, Yoyo! I am in the presence of an absolute genius!!!

Hey....that is RETRIBUTION...you stole my idea.....Grrr.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:04 am

To AIS: Then how do we get back together? If us three forget and Artemis forgets then how do we have our joy filled reuniun?

To Imm: It is? I didn't understand what you were saying exactly so you can't blame me! I don't always understand your jargon....

Ivy crawled off of Foaly. "There is only one place where no one can survive on the Earth, and that's it's center," Ivy muttered to no one in particular. She wasn't even sure why she said it.

"That's it!" Artemis cried. "We got to get the monster to the center of the Earth!"

"How are we going to do that?" Apollo asked.

Everyone looked at Apollo.

"D'Arvit," she muttered.
here.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:18 am

"Well what do I do? Jump out there?" Apollo was quickly shaking the baby-talk. "Commit suicide? Ok then!" With that Apollo flung open the door off the shuttle and jump.

"NO!" Artemis yelled but it was too late. Apollo disappeared into the nothingness of the chute. The last thing he ever heard from her was.

"Hey fatso! Come over here!"

Artemis put his head in his hands and cried.
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:37 am

DAMNIT! YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO FRICKING FAST FOR ME!!! I HAD A BEAUTIFUL STORY ALREADY TYPED OUT, AND NOW I HAVE NOTHING! GAAAHHH!!!!! *cries* Man, it was the longest one I've ever written. Beautiful. I was falling in love with it, thinking of how nice it was for setting everything up, and then you guys post 3 times ahead of me! 3 more posts during my 1! I tell you, I can't take it anymore! I've done this so many times! I have something great written out, and it's long, and it's detailed, and each time I think it'll be so great and it's one of the few times I"m actually satisfied with my own fricking work! And then you people come and overpost it so I can't post my own story! *sniff* Okay, I think I"m done ranting. Thanks for letting me rant. You guys are good people, really, and it's not personal. I'm just....too slow. Man, that blows. It really was a good story. I'll just type something up really quickly, before even MORE of you over post me.

"Apollo..." he sobbed. "Damn you, why did you do that? You stupid, emotional, over-reacting little pixie! How could you do that to me? Curse you! I hope you rot in hell for that, Apollo!" He was screaming at the top of his lungs. He finally snapped. (Not unlike the writer of this... Sad ) He was crying and shaking his fists.

Ivy set a hand gently on his shoulder. Her eyes were wide in shock. "Artemis, I realise that you're upset, but don't do this..." Tears were streaming down her own face. The passengers couldn't believe that Apollo would simply...end.

Artemis grabbed Ivy's wrist and twisted it until it cracked. Blue sparks rushed to mend the broken arm, but the real pain was in the insult of it. Artemis' eyes were crazed with fury and confusion. "Do not touch me," he seethed. "NONE of you have the right to order me around! None of you! I'm telling you what you do and when you do it. Just...Leave me alone!"

Artemis ran into the back of the cabin. He could hardly believe himself. The great Artemis Fowl II, melting like a pile of putty. "Apollo," he whispered gently. "Why have you done this?" Sadness ate away at his heart. Empty sobs shook his entire body.

A minute later, he emerged from his hiding place. Not even tear tracks could show that he had just been weeping from a broken heart. His face was as cool as ever. "Do it, then," he ordered.

Ivy looked at Artemis' eyes. They were mirrors, reflecting her own face unemotionally back at her. They showed her nothing. "Artemis, are you okay?"

Artemis kept his gaze with Ivy. "That is not of concern to you, is it?" he said icily. "Lure the monster to the center of the earth...now."

His words rang through the hollow shuttle. His once warm heart was cracking in the subzero temperature of hatred. He hated Apollo. How could she care so little for her companions? For her 'Daddy'? The old Artemis was in charge. The shuttle silently steered closer to the flares of magma.

~Arty
[b]Knight of the Invisible Table

Image<watch it! Best show ever!

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:28 am

Apollo clung to the edge of the shuttle, the monster screaming after her. It came close, then she jumped. Landing hard on the other wall with a thud, she heard Artemis voice screaming through the shuttle area. Biting her lip she jumped again. When she glanced down the red hot magma was bubbling form the centre of the Earth.
ImageImage

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:18 pm

"Artemis, are you okay?" Ivy questioned, her voice layered with pure understanding.

Artemis kept his gaze with Ivy. "That is not of concern to you, is it?" he said icily. "Lure the monster to the center of the earth...now."

Ivy steped back in a mixture of shock and hurt. It was only too obvious that she was trying to fight back tears as she spoke. "All right, Artemis. If that's what you want." She made her way to the shuttle door, Apollo was already on the shute wall luring the monster towards her. Ivy prepared to jump.

"Ivy you don't have to do that!" Colten said suddenly. Ivy turned and looked at him, her eyes flashing, daring him to stop her. Colten turned and shot Artemis a nasty look. Artemis looked right back at him. "I'll go with you," Colten said as he turned back to Ivy. Her expression softened.

"Thanks," she muttered. Artemis stared at the floor.

Ivy grabed a pair of wings from the emergany door in the shuttle and strapped them to herself. Then Holding hands the two of them jumped out the shuttle door. As soon as they did they heard Artemis screaming again. The only thing Ivy could make out was her name though.

Putting it out of her mind she and Colten went over to Apollo, the monster close at their heals.
here.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:50 am

Apollo clung to the side of the chute, her magic healing her wounds. Someone called her name. She looked up and grinned before springing across the chute to avoid the monster. Ivy and Colten had jumped to join her. Apollo zapped the monster with some magic so it would ignore them as they approached.
ImageImage

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:12 am

Guys, This RPG now has 220 replies to it! Our RPG is currently the longest! Congrats everyone!

"Duck!" Apollo screemed as Ivy and Colten approched her. The two did as they were told. Apollo sent a bolt of magic at the monster and slowed it down. Ivy ran up to Apollo.

"We need to get it to fall," Ivy said as she ran up to Apollo.

"I know," snapped Apollo, "How are we supposed to do that?" She sent another bolt of magic at the monster to buy them time.

"Colten, I think, is big enough to push from behind the monster," Ivy said. "So if he stands right here," she gestured to a place where Colten could hide just close enought, "then all we would have to do is get Ugly to the edge."

Colten paled. "What if he drags me after him?" he asked.

"Ivy could probably catch you, she has wings," Apollo said. "I can hang 'round by Colten too and zap the monster to make sure he falls. Ivy you buzz around his head and lure him to the edge."

Ivy tried to swallow her fear but it seemed to get stuck in her throat and she almost choked.

"All right," she managed to say, "Let's do this." Ivy turned her wings on and went strait for the monster's head before making a sharp turn, just missing it's nose by inches. The monster thrashed in anoyence but Ivy zipped out of his reach just in time.

"Come on you big lug, let's go play by the edge," Ivy taunted. She lured the monster closer and closer to the edge. Right when the monster was where he needed to be, Apollo and Colten ran up ready to get the monster to fall by any means possible. Suddenly the monster reached up and grabed Ivy, she had been too busy making sure the monster didn't get the other two she had let it get her self.

"D'Arvit," Ivy swore as it's talons wrapped around her slim frame. Behind the monster, Apollo and Colten hesitated, the last thing they wanted to do was to push Ivy in as well.

"Do it!" Ivy screemed at them. Before the other two could carry out their plan of action though, the monster turned on his heals and grabbed the pair of them in his other claw. Sensing his loss of balence in that move, Apollo sent a magical bolt through the monster that was nothing short of amazing. The monster slipped completely and plumeted toward the center of the earth dragging the three friends with him.
Last edited by unorthodox yo-yo on Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:04 am

Yo yo, RETRIBUTION is a controlled magma flare...clear enough?

Foaly was leaving...he strapped into an escape pod...and Screamed " Apollo! Ivy, Colten! Artemis!" "This is it! leave now or you will die! Come on!" Just then...they reached 1500 meters from the core.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:14 am

Immortal wrote:Yo yo, RETRIBUTION is a controlled magma flare...clear enough?

Foaly was leaving...he strapped into an escape pod...and Screamed " Apollo! Ivy, Colten! Artemis!" "This is it! leave now or you will die! Come on!" Just then...they reached 1500 meters from the core.

Imm, I don't understand what you mean here. Ivy, Colten and Apollo already jumped out of the pod and are fighting the monster. What do you mean "Leave now or you will die?" First of all they wouldn't ba able to hear Foaly, second of all they can't leave until the monster is distroyed, kind of, the whole idea is to make it fall down the shute.

(I also had started adding to my previous post before you posted this, sorry.)
here.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:37 am

Apollo grabbed Colten and dragged herself up the monster's body. She grabbed hold of Ivy's hand (the only thing she could grab). The magma flares were coming, she could feel it. The rumbling filled the tunnel. Apollo concentrated on the only place she could think off...the surface, Ireland. Purple sparks encircled everyone...including the monster.

"What are you doing?" Colten screamed.

"I'm teleporting us away" Apollo yelled back.

"Well why are you trying to take the monster with us?"

Apollo stopped talking and concentrated on only taking Ivy Colten and herself away. The purple magic encircled the three off them. The vanished in a shower of purple sparks just as RETRIBUTION filled the tunnel. The monster was destroyed and Foaly and Artemis survived.

Apollo opened her eyes. The sweet Irish air filled her lungs. Ivy and Colten coughed back to life. They had survived and were now on the surface. Apollo laughed.
ImageImage

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:32 am

Apollo and Ivy laughed and cried at the same time as they hugged each other on the serface.

"We did it!" Ivy sang into the contry side, "Let's go home, I want to give Artemis a great big hug." Just plan happy to be alive, Ivy was quite ready to forgive Artemis.

"I don't think that would be a good idea," Colten said gloomily.

"Why?" Apollo asked, letting go of Ivy. She was also keen to go forgive the mud-boy.

"Didn't you guys realize what was happening to Artemis?" Colten said. "He was losing his mind. I'm sure right now he thinks we are dead and if we were to just show up right after that he'd probably hurt himself... All that telepathy probably didn't help eather."

Ivy felt a lump rise in her throat. They probably wouldn't be able to see Artemis again, to him it would have seemed as if they died. And if they couldn't see Artemis agian then part of them was dead as well.

Apollo sighed next to Ivy. It must be really hard for her, Ivy thought. She pretty much just lost her best friend. "All right then," Apollo mumbled. "Let's go home."

"Even if we did go underground, I dout we'd get to go home," Colten said. Ivy and Apollo sank to the floor.

"Why is that?" Ivy said weakly.

"We'll probalby end up in jail cells, don't you realize that we did about 50 illigal things during that fight? You two went to the serfice with out a visa went Alex broke into Fowl manor, that pod that we were driving earlier was stolen, the chip and remote that we used on the monster was 100% illigal. Face it, girls. We're wanted fairys."

"What about Artemis and Butler and Foaly?" Apollo asked.

"If anyone could get out of trouble, it's those three. They owe Fowl a fovor for the goblin uprising last year and LEP can't work without Foaly so I doubt he'll get much more than a huge fine. But us," Colten threw his hands up in the air. "The LEP doesn't owe us anything. They won't hesitate to lock us up. We should just stay up here while they think we are dead."

Apollo nodded in agrement. Ivy said nothing. It was easy for them to say 'let's stay here' because they didn't have any family underground. Ivy had Holly, how would she be able to live with herself knowing that her cousin thought her dead. She wouldn't be able to call Holly eather because the LEP could trace the call.

Apollo let her purple magic fly around her. For a moment she was complety engulfed in a purple sphere. When she emerged she looked like a regular human girl. She walked up to Ivy and placed a knowing hand on her shoulder. Ivy took her hand. Apollo's purple sparks danced up Ivy's arm and soon she was covered in the purple sparks. It hurt a little but after being zapped with Opal's buzz baton so many times, she bairly noticed.

When Apollo's sparks had lifted, she too looked human.

"I left you your magic so you can still feel like a fairy," Apollo wispered to Ivy. The two hugged again. "Let's go. We can't sit here all day."

"What about me?" Colten questioned.

Apollo let out a weak laugh. "I'm not turning you into a human till we find you some pants, pony boy."
here.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”