New Haven High.

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

cecil_13
Swear Toad

New Haven High.

Postby cecil_13 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:39 pm

Yeah, I just randomly thinking about what the main characters were like in High School, so I decided to try it out here. Reply if you're interested.

*I think I'm going to take Opal, if nobody has any objections.

Pan
Sprite

Postby Pan » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:32 pm

Oooh..sounds interesting. Can I be Holly?

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:24 am

I'll be Foaly!
Made the sig myself.

Grub Kelp
Swear Toad

Postby Grub Kelp » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:00 am

I'm new here, but can I be Grub?

Pan
Sprite

Postby Pan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:30 pm

Oooh...we have like four people already. Can we start, can we, can we, can we?! Please, please, please! Whoo..sorry, I just had candy at lunch.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:51 am

I want to be Trouble!
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:37 am

Ha ha ha this should be good since Foaly and Opal were like enemy type people. *snickers*

I wanna be Root.
I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go
here.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:56 am

I'm gonna start. I hope no one minds. Very Happy
"What's the problem? Opal?"
"Yes."
"Well don't let her see you like this. It will only satisfy her more."
"I guess your right. I'm off to Gym, see you later!"
Made the sig myself.

Grub Kelp
Swear Toad

Postby Grub Kelp » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:58 am

If one listens closely while meandering down the corridors of the school, one might hear what sounds almost like a cry for help--or a whimper at least. The sound comes from inside one of many lockers lining the hallway.

"Is somebody out there?" the timid (slightly whiney) voice of Grub Kelp calls out, "Hello? A little help here...please? Foaly, is that you?"

Considered a school sport by some, stuffing Grub in his locker is not an uncommon event. In fact, it usually happens on a daily basis and the younger of the two Kelp brothers is often left crammed in the claustrophobic locker until someone is merciful enough to heed his plea for help.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:16 pm

Foaly was racing down the hall. He was probably going to be late for Gym. Then he heard a voice inside on of the lockers.
"Foaly, is that you?" It was Grub Kelp. The younger of the Kelp brothers. Foaly was going to be late, but he couldn't let Grub suffer. Foaly quickly opened the locker containing Grub.
"Thanks Foaly," said Grub.
"No problem. I've got to go to Gym. Bye!"
Made the sig myself.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:20 am

Root was pacing the Gym floor. Waiting for all his students to show up. "Last year" he thought to himself. "Just finish this year of teaching gym and then it's off to the LEP."

Being in the LEP was Root's dream, but untill recently he couldn't start training. Finaly he had gotten a notice in the mail telling him that there was an opening. Root had agreed with the priciple that he would finish the year as gym teacher though.

Just then his last student, Foaly, burst through the door, panting.

"Where have you been, Foaly?" yelled Root his face was turning it's common shade of purple. He knew to that the students called him Mr. Beetroot behind his back.
here.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:32 am

Foaly had never liked Gym, especially since Mr. Beetroot started
teaching it.
"Where have you been, Foaly?" yelled Root.
"Well, I, there was..." Foaly muttered.
"I've had enough with your excuses, Foaly!"
"Yes sir, I won't be late again." Foaly heard some snickering.
"Alright, here's the warmup: Jog around the gym and when I blow my whistle do 50 pushups, then jog some more and when I blow my whistle do 50 situps. Keep on doing this until I stop everyone. Understood? Oh, and no walking!"
50 pushups and situps! How was a centeaur supposed to do that? Usually Root did something that a centeaur could do. He knew that Root was just doing this to annoy him because he was late. Then Foaly started jogging, and prepared to endure this hour of pain.
Made the sig myself.

Grub Kelp
Swear Toad

Postby Grub Kelp » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:34 am

Grateful to be out of the cramped locker, Grub hurries down the hall--or rather, tries to. After being in an unnatural position for so long, he finds the circulation had been cut off in both his legs. It's always hard to move fast on tingling legs.

"Oh, I'm a dead elf," he mutters as he checks a slip of paper in his hand, "First day starting gym class and I'm late. Well, with any luck at all, they'll already be busy with some activity and I can just slip in unnoticed."

By the time he can walk straight, he has slipped inside the gym doors. Noticing the tough-looking coach, the last thing he wants to do is make a spectacle of himself, so he sidles into the room, keeping close to the wall, hoping to go unnoticed just long enough to observe and figure out what's going on, then slip in and totally blend so the coach won't know the difference.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:57 am

"GRUB! Where the heck have you been?!?!?!?" Root roard.
Just finish this year he told himself then you can get out of this school full of wusses.

Root marched over to the younger Kelp. "Just for being late. You can help Foaly with his sit-ups and push-ups, AND you can stay late for a couple more laps!"
here.

Grub Kelp
Swear Toad

Postby Grub Kelp » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:13 am

Grub nearly faints dead away upon being caught and promptly scolded for being late. Of course, where most students would be embarrassed by this, he is just plain scared. Any fool knows you don't want to be on Coach Root's bad side, which is why Grub never refers to him as "Beetroot"--behind his back or otherwise.

"I've been...in my locker, sir," Grub whimpers, trying to be confident without seeming disrespectful and failing miserably. He shrinks back, any spine he has seeming to melt away as the ruddy-faced coach closes the gap between them. He swallows hard and tries not to gag as he gets a blast of fungus cigar breath in his face.

"Yessir," he replies, nodding as though he's lost control of his head. Everything in him is tempted to whine and bellyache about Root's orders, but Grub just doesn't have what it takes to dare oppose the coach, so instead he slinks off to help Foaly get started on exercises not designed with centaurs in mind.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”