New Haven High.

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Pan
Sprite

Re: New Haven High.

Postby Pan » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:02 pm

Holly sits back in her bed, staring up at the clock gritting her teeth angrily. Foaly wasn't here yet. Where was that blasted centaur?!

"Foaly..I suggest you get here soon or else I'll kick your butt!" she screams at her empty room.
We did it, we bashed them, the wee Potter's the one.
And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:29 pm

Root's meeting with Commander Short went very well. Root got a lot of worries off his chest like "How long does training last?" "Do I need to get my pilot's license before hand?" and "Is there anything I can do now to get ready?"

Having all those questions answered and talking aout his future career made Root feel like he could take on a troll right then.

It was late so Root decided to collect himself and let the Shorts enjoy their evening. As he was leaving though Commander Short said the first disheartening thing he had heard all day.
"We are expecting great things from you, Julius. In fact we aren't expecting you to be lower than Captain for long." Root nodded politely and left the Short residence but as soon as he got in the car he contented himself with mumbling, "I'm not joining the LEP for a D'Arviting desk job."
I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go
here.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:29 am

Apollo dumped all of her books upon her desk. She was supposed to study. It was possible that the school would accelerate her to her friend's year.

"Forget studying" She muttered before spinning herself around to face her brand new laptop. With a flick of a button it powered to life. She loved how Foaly's inventions did that. It was better than Opal's.

With a couple of effortless clicks of her mouse she had hacked on to the LEP website. What she saw there astounded her.
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:48 am

So, the centaur had made an iris-cam, so what, she had her trusty doubledex. No it was time for her to gaze on her gold. Ah, the luster, ah, the happiness, the power in the metal, so many had died for it.....

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:06 am

Trouble was looking at the sealing of his room thinking of who else Holly. She was so cool.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:30 pm

As Root was leaving he passed Foaly who was going up the walk to the Short's house. He was carrying five different tinfoil hats and a tote bag full of random bits and pieces. Slightly depressed by what Commander Short had said Root didn't really feel like hounding on the young centaur. He did however, strange as it was, feel the need to talk.

Root stopped his pod and rolled down the side window. "Hello, Foaly," he said, careful not to sound too friendly. He didn't want the centaur to get any ideas.

(Hope I didn't control Foaly too much!)
I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:14 am

A simple assassination would do, some gold to buy a metal man and bribe the guards provide him with a mud man weapon, scaled down. The teflon coated round traveled at 300kmph at Foaly's heart.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:24 am

Apollo read the screen wide eyed. Foaly was smart but this smart? She doubted it. She scanned the room for bugs before opening another tab in her web browser and opened up her next website to hack into, Opal's.

She knew this one should be a challenge. Foaly had told her the gateways into his website but she didn't know Opal's. She slid back further into her chair, she couldn't wait for the page to load.
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:28 am

Opal was looking at her screen when the words " Intruder Alert" flashed up on the screen, quickly she performed her counter-hack and then detonated a special virus that would vaporize the intruder's hard drive, wiping it cleaner than a gnome's brain.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:18 am

"D'arvit" Apollo had been an idiot. Of course Opal would have protection. Not to worry she had managed to eject her thumbdrive before the virus came through. She rubbed her hands together with glee. Opal would NOT be impressed when everyone found out her plans. Particualrly when they found them out at school.
ImageImage

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:47 am

Fool. To think merely ejecting a thumb drive would be suffient. A quick trawl through IP adresses and and she had her hacker...a certain Apollo. She would pay for her heinous crimes.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:20 am

The next day at school Apollo rushed up to Foaly.

"Foaly" she whispered. "i have something to tell you and it is to do with Opal."

Paranoia must have grasped her mind, because she was sure she had seen Opal watching her in the crowd.
ImageImage

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:31 am

Running to Foaly, eh? Hmmm, she would need the neutrino 100 stolen from the LEP. A tightly focused burst should fry her adversary's brain, the auditorium would be a nice place to excecute her plan.

Pan
Sprite

Postby Pan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:31 pm

Holly leaned back against her locker with her report in hands, a glee smile that has been unwiped since last night across her face. Foaly had done a very well job last night, not only retreiving her report, but also updating it.

"Foaly..you're awesome," the girl murmured to her she stuffs the thing back into her locker.

Turning around, her eyes narrow at the sight of Opal Koboi. She had that evil look in her eyes, the devious planning eyes. She would know. Foaly had that look too.

Scanning her eyes around the hall, she focuses on Foaly and Apollo, then turning back to Opal.

Oh, Foaly, what did you do to Koboi now? She's planning something against you, she thought to herself. I hope it's not something I have to intervene into..
We did it, we bashed them, the wee Potter's the one.
And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:47 am

She picked up a shiney gun, amazing what a few bars of gold can get you from the black market, a certain Corporal Vein and been eager to sell it. Now, all she needed was Foaly and Apollo.....

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”