RPG between TOD and TLC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

RPG between TOD and TLC

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:51 pm

This RPG is a sequal for the RPG between TAI and TEC. Everybody is the same character as before. We arn't taking any new players right now.

If you need to, re-read the last couple pages of the last RPG so you know what's going on.

Arty Is Smarty=Artemis
Apollo_au= Apollo
Centaurboi2=Colten
Immortal= Foaly
Me=Ivy

A young women pushed her husband in his weelchair downtown Ireland, there beautiful black hair daughter walking briskly beside them. Of course this is only how it apeered to be. No human would know that this ordanary little family was really a handful of transformed fairies. A Centaur, Pixie and Elf to be exact. This 'family' was after all Colten, Ivy and Apollo, thought to be dead by there own kind. Colten could never get used to walking with only two legs so Ivy and Apollo got him a wheelchair.

Apollo wispered just quiet enought that the other two could hear her. "What's the news underground? Have you heard anything yet?"

Colten didn't look up from his laptop as he spoke, "This should please you Apollo. Opal has made herself human, in a much more complicated was than us by the way, and she's been captured by the LEP too. And to top that off she's lost her fairy magic!"

"Yes!" wispered Apollo pumping her fists. Ivy smiled, her young friend should be happy that her evil mother had been given her just reward.

"I'm glad Opal was caught. How could those goons that call themselves Council blame the Commander's death on my cousin?" Ivy hissed. "How was she caught anyway?"

Colten looked up, "You'll never believe me!"

"Artemis?" the two girls said together in a unison wisper.

"He evaded the mind wipe some how. Got his memories back," Colten said, his voice thin as if he couldn't beleive what he was saying.

"Do yo... do you think we will be able to reveal ourselfs now?" Apollo said faintly. Ivy too wanted to know the same thing. It had been so hard to stay away from everything she loved, living above ground was not worth it.

Colten shook his head, "If he remembers us again the pain will probably be just as fresh as when it first happened."

Ivy and Apollo sighed. Just then a large man and a boy about 15 walked out of a library. The boy looked almost exactly like Apollo. The two did not seem to notice the 'family' and just climed into their car and drove off.

"Do you think he reconized us?" Apollo wimpered.

"Maybe the memory of us didn't come back with the rest of his memories," Ivy guessed.

"Or maybe he didn't want them to," Colten said grimly.
I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Re: RPG between TOD and TLC

Postby Immortal » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:38 am

Okay, here is just to say what Foaly did in the gap between the two RPGs.

Foaly had perfected a weapon against immortals. If anything ever got out of hand, the weapon, "APOCALYPSE" which would control a full gram of anti-matter sufficient to blow up a average city in a magnetic field an inject it into the enemy body. Just then, as Foaly relived old memories, he realized that Former captain Turnball Root had escaped...."D'arvit" He swore.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:52 am

(YESSS! I LOVE TURNBALL!)

Apollo watched the young boy get into the car. She knew it was Artemis and she smiled. Already a plan was forming.

Together the "family" walked through the shopping centre doors. "Mother," Apollo said. "I will be going off on my own."

Ivy frowned and shook her head. "No. Stay with us."

"Mother," Apollo whined. "I am twelve. I can look after myself."

Ivy sighed. "Alright then, but meet us back here at..." she checked her watch, it was 4:30pm. "five."

Apollo nodded and wandered away. Once she was sure that Ivy and Colten couldn't see her she ran out the nearest exit, ran down the road and straight towards Fowl Manor.

The huge gates that had been placed on them creaked open. Camera's swiveled to look at her, staring her down. Apollo walked up the driveway with all the confidence she could muster. Her knocks on the door seemed to echo down the driveway. A large man opened the solid oak doors.

"Yes?" His gravely voice grated with Apollo.

"Butler..." Apollo whispered. "You won't remember me, but I wish to see Artemis."

Butler glared at the child. She was only twelve, no older, yet she was as confident as they come. Her smooth black hair and startling blue eyes reminded Butler of his young charge, as did her voice. Butler sighed.

"Master Artemis Fowl the first is away with his wife. Call back later."

Apollo fumed quietly. "Look Butler, I came here to see my father. So let me see Artemis Fowl the SECOND now."

Butler blinked. Old, faded memories of a pixie tried to escape, but didn't. Butler sighed. "Alright...come in."

Apollo followed Butler through the corridors. It was much spookier now than it was back when Artemis knew her. Butler stopped outside a solid oak door and knocked.

"Come Butler." The voice was warm and friendly. Apollo was surprised.

Butler smiled. "There is a visitor for you, Artemis, may she come in?"

Artemis sighed. "Alright, but it better be important."

The door swung open and a 15 year old boy stepped out. Apollo gasped. It was him after all these years. "Artemis..."

Artemis looked at her. "Who are you?"

Apollo smiled. "They thought you wouldn't remember me. They were right."

Artemis frowned. "Who are you? What business do you have here?"

Apollo giggled. "Apollo. I am here to see you."

Artemis' blue eyes widened. "I think you had better come into my study."
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:51 am

Ivy checked her watch. 5:07. Apollo usually made it back with time to spare. What could be keeping her?

"Colten, could you check the cameras in Fowl manor for me?" Ivy said.

Colten didn't even blink, it was something they did quite often actully. However this time there was someone besides the usual five people that inhabited the manor. A twelve year old girl with long black hair was speaking to Artemis.

"Darvit!" Colten swore. "I know it was Artemis's distress that made him build that C Cube two years ago! What this could do to the mud boy, I have no idea!"

"What if it does nothing?"

"Why risk it?"

This was a well rehearsed argument one that the three had had over the past years. Colten always won though, but now it looked as if Apollo couldn't take it anymore.

"Yeah," fumed Colten, "this will go over really well. 'Hi Artemis. I know you don't remember me but I'm you daughter!'"

Ivy said what they were both dieing to. "I guess we'd better get over there and make sure nothing teribble happens."

"Yeah," said Colten eagerly. "Besides if we can come back from hiding I'd like Apollo to give me my four legs back. Do you know how annoying this is? I had four legs and now I can't even use the two I have left properly!"

Ivy smiled as she pushed Colten to their mud-man car. She too missed being a fairy and was hoping that she could be an elf again.
here.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:45 am

Artemis clearly thought she was lying. At least, his mind had reason to believe that she wasn't true so the memories kept themselves locked away.

Artemis frowned. "I think I would remember you...I have all my memories back.."

Apollo shook her head. "No, you don't. I pretend to kill myself to get away from my mother, aka Opal. Ivy and Colten joined me. It had to hurt you a lot Artemis, I heard you screaming from outside the ship. It would make sense to keep them locked away."

Artemis bit his lip. "I don't believe you."

Apollo sighed. Suddenly, an idea formed in her head, blossoming like the purple magic that weaved around her. Artemis stared at the purple sparks that weaved their way around Apollo's body. When they stopped he jumped. He was looking at himself.

Apollo giggled in her mind, the only person he could trust was himself, therefore she would give him himself. "Artemis," she whispered, Artemis said nothing just watched with wide eyes. "you had a daughter. Before your mind was wiped and you made the C-cube you met a pixie with long black hair and blue eyes. She was the daughter of Opal and you." she told the whole story.
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:35 am

Foaly was in denial. The hacked cameras of Fowl manor caught Butler holding a gun on Apollo, dead Apollo. " I don't believe you, scammmer. And now Bulter will teach you what happens when people lie to me." If Apollo survived, then Colten and Ivy could have too...

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm

Artemis listened to Apollo's story silently. He was livid, but made an effort to remain calm. His knuckles were cracking under the pressure. Memories within his brain fought to become free, but his steely determination kept them under lock and key.

"And so I knew I had to come to you," Apollo finished dramatically. She morphed back into her own human form. Giant blue eyes gazed up at Artemis pleadingly.

Artemis silently pressed a red button beneath his desk. Elsewhere in Fowl Manor, Butler was running full speed towards the study to eject this new guest with as much violence as possible. "I don't believe you," Artemis said coldly. "Now leave, or Butler will force you out. In fact, I believe that he's already on his way."

Apollo's great big eyes were filled with tears of frustration. "Artemis, can't you remember me? Can't you remember anything?!" she cried angrily.

Anger was rocking around within Artemis. "How dare you!" he seethed. In fact, glimpses of his own past were flashing before him. Dreams, or memories. Memories? Artemis pounded on his desk and forced the thought back into his head. "You intrude upon my home, and you expect me to believe your riduculous tale, and then you refuse to leave? GET OUT!"

Just at that moment, Butler came thundering through the door and stared at Artemis. They both nodded. Artemis returned his face to his work. What a riduculous story...But the more he found himself thinking about it, the more he believed it. The mind wipe could have stolen those memories.

A glimpse of Apollo's frail body flying into a roaring mass of fire and lava.

Artemis gasped in pain. He tried to remain calm, but inside he was screaming. "Curse you, Apollo!" he could remember. The pain, the fury, the confusion. Artemis crumpled out of his seat and to the ground. He grasped the leg of his chair and squeezed it with such strength it was starting to bend.

He cried out, "I can't lose her! Butler!" Butler was already gone.

~Arty
[b]Knight of the Invisible Table

Image<watch it! Best show ever!

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:42 pm

Foaly was moving, and fast. He took "APOCALYPSE" from its cradle, then loaded a single neutrino 3000 with a nuclear battery. Lightly armed, he left for the fastest shuttle to Tara. He would get to the bottom of this. After he left, a red button on his desk beeped urgently and he wasn't there to see the lines of the latest Turnball situation update. " Subject armed, highly annoyed, has planted 25 shaped charges under Fowl manor. Detonation within next 2 hours. Perp may be on site. Possibly immortal."

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:07 pm

Ivy's legs hurt from pushing Colten's wheel chair so fast. Colten was still watching the comotion on his laptop. Butler was forcibly removing Apollo from the manor.

"Darvit, the idiot pixie is trying to fight back," Colten grumbled. "Ivy, you better get up there! I'll wheel myself there."

Without another word Ivy was off. Now that she didn't have the extra waight of Colten she was able to get to the manor in record time. Butler had drawn his gun and fired it at Apollo.

Ivy knew that Apollo could heal herself fine if she was given enough time. Putting on an extra burst of spead Ivy rammed into Butler. Taken off gaurd, Butler staggerd back, gun still in hand. He looked at the taller Ivy, memories threatened to escape.

"You look like a friend of mine, but much taller," Butler said slowly, gun drawn and aimed.

"Yes, I was your friend," Ivy said egerly.

"Holly?"

Ivy rolled her eyes. "No! I'm her cousin, Ivy! Don't you remember?"

Butler stood their for a minute. "It's all very fuzzy," he said after a while. Apollo was healing herself, purple sparks flew around her body, removing the bullet and fixing the wound. The purple sparks seemed to trigger something in Butler's mind.

"She turned me into a troll," he said flatly. Ivy could have flown right there and then without her wings. Apollo had pulled herself upright and walked over to the two.

"Glad to have you back, big guy," she said.

Just then Artemis came sprinting down the stairs and threw himself on top of a shocked Apollo and wrapped her in a hug.
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm

Turnball was breathing hard, he noticed the commotion upstairs. He wanted Ivy to die. With all her friends. He fingers the detonator, 15 minutes and goodbye Fowl manor.

Foaly left Tara running. Time was running out, and he must get there to sort out the mess!

Arty is smarty
Commander

Postby Arty is smarty » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:38 pm

Artemis was stumbling down the stairs. Half of him wanted to believe these tales that the human girl had told him. The other half of him said that it was all a lie.

"Why can't I remember?" Artemis asked absentmindedly.

Because it's too painful for you to know, a voice said in his head. Why do you think I didn't remind you of those memories? I was trying to protect you, Artemis! Why won't you listen to me? Heartbreak and pain are all that will await you at the bottom of those stairs.

Artemis shook his head. He was having a conversation with himself, a self that had evaded the mind-wipe and knew everything. A self that was almost omincient with knowledge, a self that was nearly crying with depression. A tortured self.

"What's so painful about those memories? Why can't you trust me with them?"

Aren't you listening to me? Look at what I am, Artemis. Those memories nearly killed me. Keeping you away from Apollo is the best thing I could ever do for you, the voice replied furiously. It killed me then, it will kill you now! You could never know the real meaning of pain unless you saw what they had done to you...

Artemis furrowed his brow. "Trust me," he replied calmly. "Those memories are a part of who I am. I'm older now. I'm stronger now."

Stronger because you haven't seen these things!

The voice ran a tough argument. Artemis so dearly wished he could know more. The beautiful girl was in danger, and he didn't know if he could really trust her enough to save her life. Butler would only back away from his duty unless Artemis called him off of it. "Do you want her to die?"

Apollo? the voice sighed. I almost wished she would die again. I thought she was dead. You don't know how much this hurts me.

Artemis pondered these words. Again? Apollo had died before? "Please let me see," Artemis begged. "I need to know."

Fine. Before I show you these, I must tell you to brace yourself. It will rip your heart out, Artemis. And before I show you your past, I want you to know this: You will have them for a limited time only. I will take them away from you again when it gets to be too much. If you can handle it, you may be able to keep them for as long as you live. Remember that.

Artemis felt as if he could see for the first time. Memories that had been kept under lock and key for so long finally burst forth with a vibrant energy. Artemis could see Apollo resting her head on his shoulder. Best friends. He could see Ivy thanking Artemis for saving her life. He could see Colten, the centaur who gave him a second chance the boy didn't deserve.

And then the nightmare started. Apollo's body was falling towards the earth. Ivy and Colten, hand in hand, were flying after her. Sobs racked Artemis' body. The voice was right. It was killing him, ripping him from the inside out. To see his only friends falling to their deaths...And a useless death. A death that served no purpose. They died for an empty cause.

A moment later, Artmemis was submerged back into reality. "Apollo," he gasped. "She's alive!"

He ran down the stairs at full speed, and saw her in the foyer. Butler had not killed her. Before she could object, he wrapped his arms tightly around her in a hug.

"Artemis," she gasped. "What are you doing?"

Artemis could feel tears streaming down his face. "I'm not losing you. Not again."

~Arty

p.s. Okay, this is probably something I should know...Who is Turnball? Refresh my memory, please!!! Wasn't he the guy that got the dart from the finger shooter stuck up his nose? Which book can I read up on him?
[b]Knight of the Invisible Table

Image<watch it! Best show ever!

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:53 pm

Have you read Artemis Fowl Files? He's Root's older brother. He doesn't have any magic and he's evil and smart. I'm not sure why he would want to kill Ivy except maybe because she's Holly's cousin....
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:31 am

Yes, that is why I picked from the entire cast, Ivy. Also, there is a bomb on site...wonder how they will escape? Smile

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:53 am

Colten wheeled himself into the Fowl Manor, gasping for breath.

"Could be worse," he panted.

Artemis finally let go of Apollo then he turned and briefly hugged Ivy (who actully had to stoop down for him) and shook Colten's hand.

"We missed you Arty," Ivy said.

"Why would you miss me?" Artemis asked, "I'm practically the reason you guys died!"

"We didn't die," Colten said. Artemis threw his hands up in the air.

"You guys were dead to me! Why didn't you come find me before my memory was erased?" Artemis questioned.

"LEP," Colten said, "We were wanted fairies and you manor is the most watched mud-man home above ground."
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:58 am

Foaly stepped into the room. " Hello, you do know that I think you are a fraud don't you?" Just then, Turnball came into the room, with a detonator.And a big gun."Hand over Ivy and I'll let you go."

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”