RPG between TOD and TLC

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Re: RPG between TOD and TLC

Postby Immortal » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:32 am

Foaly shook himself off. He was alone..Artemis, Apollo, and Colten where washed off to someplace else...Good thing he had a self-inflatable boat, He headed toward Tern Islands..as no doubt Turnball was going there too.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:48 am

Apollo sat on the beach with her head in her crossed arms, sobbing.

He doesn't trust me. He didn't even miss me. He doesn't care. I must be a terrible person for my own father to not like or trust me.

The soft waves of the ocean lapped Apollo's toes hungrily. A memory came to her...

Artemis put a hand on Apollo's shoulder. "You said that you were sorry. All my life I thought that I was too good for love, too good to care for people. But you...you cared. And if you were built off of me and you could care, it means that there was some speck of decency that you inherited from me. Shall we work together?"

Apollo stared up at his face. "I can't believe that the inpenetrable Artemis Fowl II is actually asking a pixie if he wants to be friends." She smiled. "There's room for two in this seat."

Suddenly, the memory morphed into something different.

"You wouldn't exist without me...now go to the housework." Opal sneered at the small Apollo.

Apollo rose to her full height. "Why don't you ever help?"

Opal fell into a rage. Grabbing the buzz baton she hit Apollo ten times. By the tenth Apollo was so badly injured that she was deep into coma. Opal then shoved Apollo into a machine to wake her up. Apollo woke up, screaming in agony.

Apollo woke up....she remembered all of this from when she had first met Artemis. The first was real and the second was a vision she had last seen when she and Artemis had worked together.
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:58 pm

Ivy woke up sick. At some point in the Bently, Turnball had knocked her out somehow... It was all very fuzzy, she could hardly remember anything.

Ivy groned and rolled over on to her side and vomited. Her eye spun in a dizzy whirl trying to focus on the figure standing over her.

Memories of allowing herself to be kidnapped to save her friends rushed back to her and she knew where she was. Turnball had forced her inside a human-dwelling.

"You're not on the Tern Islands," Turnball said as if reading her mind. Ivy reched again.

"I'll wait paitently, it should be a while before you lose your magic, but we have all the time in the world now, the only people who knew you were still alive are dead. I saw to that. they may have escaped my bomb on the manor, but I went to the effort to make sure their plane was shot down," Turnball muttered.

No, Ivy thought. It can't be true. We've gone through so much together, all of us. But in her heart Ivy felt sure that they were dead.

Ivy's sobs shook her body and were only interupted by her sickness and the effects of it. "Why am I alway's the one that get's kidnapped?" Ivy mumbled.

When the sunlight finally came, Ivy could see that she was in a garden shed. A numbness swept over her when her eyes came to rest on Turnball. He had killed her friends.

Ivy rolled onto her back, her shoulder stiff from resting on it wrong all night. No dizzyness came over her in the simple movement. No sickness made her vomit. There was only one explination and Ivy had never wished more that she was still sick.
I am the Queeking and Founder of the Knights of the Invisible Table!
If you would like to join the Knights of the Invisible table please go
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:36 am

"What the- " Obviously Turnball wasn't stupid enough to be on the Tern Islands... 37 hours had passed since the kidnapping, and in all likelihood Ivy now had no magic. He would now meet up with Apollo and Artemis, as they must be near the crash site....

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:47 am

Apollo felt the waves touching her toes. Her magic was dancing between her fingers. Suddenly, she didn't want her magic anymore. She didn't want anything anymore. Her hearts desire to not use magic stopped the sparks. Lifting her head, she noticed the sparks had stopped. She smiled. No magic. She was free.
ImageImage
Hey Isn't Artemis a girls name?...Oh wait Apollo is a guys name....I'll get back to you on that one.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:04 pm

Turnball bent over and cut the bonds off Ivy. He had a gun pointed at her.

"Get up," he said, almost gentily.

Ivy did as she was told. She didn't want to care what happened anymore, but Ivy knew that she wasn't the only one that Turnball had sworn vengence on.

Ivy had only one thing left that was worth anything to her and that was her cousin. All her friends were dead and her magic was stolen beyond return, but she had Holly. But for how long.

Turnball took Ivy to the Bently and they started to drive off. Ivy realized that she was in Ireland still. They made their way to an open field, the only thing that danced across the horizin was a tiny farmhouse.

The two magic-less elves stepped out of the Bently. And Ivy could see a small heat shimmer floating about five feat away from her.

"Hello Holly," Turnball said to the shimmer. The shimmer instantly took the form of Holly. Holly stood there in front of the two for a long time.

"Who are you?" she asked suddenly making Ivy jump.

"I'm Ivy," Ivy said, understanding her cousin's confusion. "I never died. Apollo wisked us above ground in time." Ivy could tell that Holly wanted to believe her, but wasn't quite ready to.

"Why didn't you come find me?" Holly asked almost accusingly.

"I couldn't risk it, I- we- were wanted fairies. Plus it would put Artemis in danger. It's all very complicated but it doesn't matter now," Ivy finished sadly.

"I thought you were dead, Ivy. I want explinations."

Ivy told Holly everything. Turnball sat there grinning, gun in Ivy's back.
here.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:59 am

Apollo glanced to the horizon, watching the sun disappear, sprinkling red over the sky. There, a small figure, Foaly?

Apollo jumped into the air, gracefully arcing into the water. She swam out towards the figure. Suddenly, she needed to breathe, to far to the surface. She missed her magic...Her vision tunneled and then she blacked out
ImageImage

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:28 am

Foaly sawApollo sink...fishing her up, he performed CPR. Or almost performed CPR...he didn't dare do it...so he used a makeshift defibrillator, i.e a neutrino handgun pulse. Apollo started coughing.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:40 am

Apollo coughed and opened her eyes. "Foaly" Her voice was a hoarse whisper. "Thank goodness"

She grinned at him, then her mind drifted to Artemis...but she shook the thoughts away...then an evil thought went into her mind.

"Artemis..." she gasped "You haven't seen him have you? He wasn't with me...oh I hope he's ok..."
ImageImage

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:01 am

Just so you guys know, I made some updates to my character in my fan fic here.
So if something starts to happen with Ivy that you don't understand, you'll probably find the answer in chapters 7-12...

Back to the story

Holly had cried when Ivy told her about Artemis. She looked at Turnball with the most discusted look Ivy had ever seen her give another person.

"What do you want from me, Turnball?" Holly asked.

Turnball shoved Ivy to the ground. "I wan't you to shoot her."

"What?" the two cousins said together.

"I thought about taking away your magic," Turnball said to Holly, "But I didn't think that would be enough. I wanted to force you to kill your last remaining relative."

"What makes you think that I would shoot my own cousin?" came Holly's shaking voice.

"Because," said Turnball twisting some nobbs on his gun, "I you don't grant her a quick and painless death, I'll shoot her with this."

"And what does that do?" asked Ivy although she couldn't help but think about a certain buzz baton that she had faced before.

"Once the rays from this device hit's your nervous system, it will cause you extream pain till you are hit with a laser. Unfortunetly to stop the rays the laser has to be strong enough to kill," Turnball said.

Suddenly Turnball pulled the trigger, Ivy was soon squirming on the ground in pain. She thought she heard Holly scream but she could hardly make out anything. One thing she did make out though, was Holly pulling a softnose laser from her hollster. To some people this might not mean much except that Holly was handling an illigal weapon, but to Ivy it ment their last hope.

Gasping for breath, Ivy reached down the neck of her shirt a pulled out a little glass ball with a single acorn in it. Granted this might not work, she was after all out of magic. But their was an old wifes tale that warlocks never completly run out of magic. Even if they disobey the Book.

Binded by the pain and blood pounding in her ears, Ivy shoved the glass ball into the ground, breaking the glass and planting the acorn. At the same moment, Holly fired her gun.
here.

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:04 am

Crap... this was an accident. I ment to edit the last post but I accidently clicked on the hook without realizing it.... and now it wont let me deleat my post.
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:29 am

Foaly burst into the room, Apollo couldn't come inside....and saw sothing to shock him to his grave.Holly shooting Ivy with a softnose, and Ivy's blood pumping on the ground. He drew his own neutrino and shot Holly.

Apollo_au
Sprite

Postby Apollo_au » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:17 am

Apollo followed Foaly, even though Foaly believed that she couldn't enter a dwelling, she could being magic free. She grinned, but it faded when she saw Ivy in a pool of blood. Apollo's instinct was to rush over to Ivy and heal her using...what magic?

"D'arvit" Apollo whispered, tears weld in her eyes.

Foaly spun around and glared at Apollo.
ImageImage

unorthodox yo-yo
Eccentric Zig-Zag

Postby unorthodox yo-yo » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:36 am

Immortal wrote:Foaly burst into the room, Apollo couldn't come inside....and saw sothing to shock him to his grave.Holly shooting Ivy with a softnose, and Ivy's blood pumping on the ground. He drew his own neutrino and shot Holly.

Imm... hmmm... well I suppose I should have explained it better, but in my fan fic, Ivy performs a ritual and gets hit by a softnose at the exact same time and the result is unlimited magic and blue hair and eyes... She gets magic in her genes... at the end though she realizes that she has a magic overload and her body can't take all that magic so Holly, Foaly and Ivy find a way for her magic to get back to normal so that the overload doesn't kill her.

To fix this, let's say the blood was an illusion and Ivy's really fine. This was mostly my fault sorry about that.

Back to the story!

Ivy was thrown bodily by the inpact of the softnose and the ritual. Ivy knew at once her plan had worked as she felt the buzzing of magic at the base of her skull. She pulled the tips of her shoulder length hair in front of her eyes. Yep it was blue, just like last time. But Holly wasn't OK.

Glancing around, Ivy saw that Turnball had fled the seen when Ivy had... changed. Then who had shot Holly? She looked up and saw Foaly and Apollo coming at her... Foaly had a gun.

"You idiot!" Ivy screemed at the centar. "You shot her."

"She shot you," Foaly said looking confused.

"She was helping me," Ivy yelled at him. Brushing the centar off Ivy rushed over to her cousin. "Heal," Ivy whispered laying her hands on the wound. Ivy's unlimited magic did the trick. Soon Holly's eyes flutted open.

"What possesed you to bring a softnose with you?" Ivy asked smiling at her cousin.

Holly shrugged. "Gut feeling."

Ivy pulled her cousin to her feet. Foaly's eyes were brimming with tears.

"I'm sorry Holly, I thought maybe... you know.... you might be an imposter. I didn't think you would have ever shot Ivy."

Holly patted the centaur. "It's alright Foaly."

Ivy turned to Apollo and hugged her.
"I thought you were dead. What happened to Artemis, Butler and Colten?"
here.

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer

Postby Immortal » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:48 am

Turnball was still there..he didn't bother with macho repartee, He just put a softnose slug into the prone Holly and with another round, sent Foaly sprawling. Then he dived out the window. The laser had hit Holly and inch below her heart....shewas doomed unless she was healed and fast. Foaly was going critical too...blood pouring out of his flank like a geyser.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”