Life in the L.E.P

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

nbonaparte1
Pixie
Location: Universe, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol System, Earth, Aboveground, USA, Florida

Re: Life in the L.E.P

Postby nbonaparte1 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:15 am

ooc: hey, artemis has no use in this rpg. I'll change it to Holly (if that's ok)

That other person hasn't said anything as Holly yet, and tell me if I need to switch.
Last edited by nbonaparte1 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This place is littered with genii, thought No1. I just hope Mr. Kong isn't another one." -Artemis Fowl, The Lost Colony

"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those others that have been tried." -- Winston Churchill

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tainted One
Dwarf
Real First Name: Jacob Belanger

Postby Tainted One » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:33 am

OOC: sure what ever i guess.

Tai started into his flat ad flicked a light revealing a very well furnished apartment. He flung himself upon the couch, to tired to bother get into something comfortable. Vinly walked upstairs to his floor and also prepared for bed.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"
"Give me a Sit Rep Echo 9er"
"Gentlemen......we have lost control of the situation" - 28 Weeks later

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

nbonaparte1
Pixie
Location: Universe, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol System, Earth, Aboveground, USA, Florida

Postby nbonaparte1 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:05 am

The next day, while two bounty hunters snored, holly thought to herself "Now I know why I quit being an independent bounty hunter. nothing to do but hunt a goblin here and there".

She, on the other hand, was wondering why everyone in police plaza was giggling whenever Foaly passed by. The only person not laughing was Trouble...

Then she peeked into the ops booth to find Foaly, who seemed quite annoyed, attempting to rid his computers of an error message.
"This place is littered with genii, thought No1. I just hope Mr. Kong isn't another one." -Artemis Fowl, The Lost Colony

"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those others that have been tried." -- Winston Churchill

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:09 am

Tai was sitting briskly at the police plaza with a dumb goblin who tried to pass as a flase idenity, the irony of it was...the idenity said he was a gnome. He after passing off the bounty with a large amount of funds credited to his account. he sat in the plaza with ahis Mega Band lap top and started to broswe some bounties near him.
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

The above quote brings me to reality, war is a fragile balance that can be broken...by the scale's themselve's...the scales being communication.

Thank you Voldy, had it not been for you, i would of put my hand throught the screen and give the idiot a "SMARTEN THE %^#^ UP" slap.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:14 am

Foaly crossed his arm. "Come on Ash. Shoot the ball." He rolled his eyed and placed his stick on the table. "We'll never get a winner if you don't shoot."
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

nbonaparte1
Pixie

Postby nbonaparte1 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

As Holly passed by, she saw Taint.

"Hey, I hear there's a pixie smuggling human video games around E24. Why don't you go check that out? I'll ask the commander to put him in the list of fairies with a bounty on them" said Holly. She continued walking.

semi-ooc:hey foalysgirl, tainted one and i have gotten to the next morning. could you get towards that?

Tainted One
Dwarf

Postby Tainted One » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:19 am

Tai watched a pop up of something the mud men called taliban. He had tos tifle a laugh at the joke of a mud man with a bag saying "does my bomb look big in this?". Suddenly Holly appeared, he had a slight soft spot for the gal. he sighed and got up and said as he exited the building, "thanks sweet heart" before starting towards his shuttle/car. he opened the trunk and took out two wrist blades but switch them to batons. OOC: assassins creed blade on his hand
"Come in Kilo 4"
"Respond Sierra 7"
"Report Juliett 3"

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”