Haven Invation

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Re: Haven Invation

Postby troubleholly4ever » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:29 am

Trouble laughed. "Thats funny. He's scared of you." Trouble said, but then instantly got serious. "What are we gonna do?
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

ImageImageImageImage

Holly Fowl
Gremlin
Real First Name: Mary Ann Fre...

Postby Holly Fowl » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:40 am

"we have to get artimis down here." holly said. "people will come after him, and we have to get him to a safe place!"
"i agree. artimis will be in great danger, because of his vast knowlage of the People. and if he's in trouble, then we're in trouble, so we gotta get him out, so that we'll be out. and why must you make fun of me? I'm a Person, just like you!" said foaly rather confusingly.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:37 am

Julius looked at Foaly. "You're ugly." Then he squirmed out of his mom's arms, dropped to the ground, and crawled over to an old Neutrino. A prototype, actually. He picked it up, and, as so many kids would, pulled the trigger. luckily, it was the one gun Foaly hadn't gotten to work. Nothing happened.

OOC: 6000 RPG Forum post! I rock.

Holly Fowl
Gremlin
Real First Name: Mary Ann Fre...

Postby Holly Fowl » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:00 am

"I know you are but what am i?" foaly asked with a whine in his voice. "Julie! put that down! you could poke your eye out!" holly yelled. "no it's hollow. nothing in there." foaly said. he walked over, picked up Julius, and reached up to adjust his hat, but found it wasn't there. " oh no! some one may be probing my mind now!"
"foaly don't be paranoid!" holly said.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”