Haven Invation

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Holly Fowl
Gremlin
Real First Name: Mary Ann Fre...

Re: Haven Invation

Postby Holly Fowl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:20 am

OOC-but the call waiting is foaly! and he'll tell you where and all that! so switch lines!!!!

BIC- "I will stay out of this. as will my country, at least I'll try," he said.

Holly was still breathing, barely. she reached for her gun, then set it on a low level, then aimed. she coughed and spat. Blood. tons of blood. she was going to die. she accepted that she was going to die. but part of her knew that trouble would come, would save her.
Last edited by Holly Fowl on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:22 am

Ooc- Sigh.

Trouble groaned, and switched lines. "What!? I'm kinda in the middle of somthing here." He said angrily, and frustrated. He paced more, dragging Julius around with him.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

ImageImageImageImage

Holly Fowl
Gremlin

Postby Holly Fowl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am

"have you seen holly? no? well i know why. SHE'S DYING! come down to the Plaza ASAP! I'll tell you where she is from there." said the frantic centaur (OOC-srry if i spelled that wrong :hmm:)

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:29 am

"Cant she heal herself," He aksed, picking Julius and striding out the door. "I'll be there but just answer this for me." He said, and quickly walked to the police plaza.

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

ImageImageImageImage

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:34 am

Julius wrapped his arms around his daddy's neck, fighting sleep again. He was still wearing his pjs, an old t-shirt and some old shorts, both his dad's from the Academy. Needless to say, they were huge. Huge huge.

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:35 am

Ooc- Cant reply.......

ImageImageImageImage

Holly Fowl
Gremlin

Postby Holly Fowl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:41 am

as trouble walked through the door, foaly briefed him of holly's situation. "She was struck direcly below the heart, loosing blood faster than magic could possibly replace. two, she had no magic. now hurry! you'll need this." he handed trouble a nuetrino,set to the point of cutting through the re-inforced walls. "now go save her!"

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:43 am

Trouble slipped on a helmet, pulling the visor down. He handed Julius to Foaly and headed into the area. He held his gun up and carfully walke around looking for Holly. He took deep breathes and looked around.

ImageImageImageImage

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:46 am

OOC: Wow, sorry I'm late! Anyway, Artemis debut! *drum roll*

BIC: Artemis was quietly sitting on a chair, which he was also tied to. The mesmer had worn off, but he found himself twitching.
He was calmly waiting to see what would happen. What he expected to happen was Juliet, his new bodyguard, would sneak in and rescue him. The building layout was ridiculous, according to Artemis. He remembered looking at the plans for this building. The only reasons for him to look at them was either boredom or to steal something. And since he moved to the other side of the law, he took no endeavors that involved stealing, unless it was absolutely necessary.
He smiled as he thought about how he was twelve years ago.
Time changes everyone. he thought.
Anyway, the reason he was looking at the plans to this particular building was because, when he was ten, there was a beautiful ruby housed there. He showed the plans to Butler, or Domovoi as he prefered to be called since Juliet took his position, and Juliet, and they broke in and took it.
Now the building was run down, in need of repairs, though not many. He could still remember the plans. And he could tell that his captors, which now knew were goblins, had not hidden there tracks well. It shouldn't be too hard for Juliet to find him.
Now he thought of other things, like how he had been mesmerized to tell everyone he saw about Haven. He felt guilty.
"So, Mister Fowl, your task has been complete. Now nothing to do, but make you forget this whole incident." One of the captors had walked in. "Oh, and congratulations, contact with Haven has been made." he said.
"Now, I need the mind-wipe kit. Luckily, I have one since I ditched the LEP." he said, gloating. He was also completely unaware of the dart gun pointed at his neck. Neither was Artemis.
Cools!

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:48 am

Julius kicked Foaly's arms until he let go, dropping the young boy on the ground. The elf toddled after his daddy, but after just a few minutes, he was lost. In a back alley. A dark, dark back alley. In the middle of the night. Worse, a dark alley that happened to be the hangout of a goblin gang.

OOC: Anyone feel like being the goblins? I'm really bad at being more than one character.

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 am

Ooc- No, I suck at being evil.....

ImageImageImageImage

Holly Fowl
Gremlin

Postby Holly Fowl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:58 am

holly looked up when she heared the metel melting. she saw what she never had expected.... hope. but then trouble walked past her. "I'm over here!" she said, but no sound came, exept a gurgling noise. she then turned on her tunnel lights. look! I'm here! and i love you! she tried to say, but again nothing. and as she lost concienceness, she saw trouble rush to her, then blackness...

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:59 am

Trouble kneeled over at her side. He carfully picked her up and brought her back to HQ. "Foaly we need medics and now!" He ordered, laying her gently on a nearby table.

ImageImageImageImage

Holly Fowl
Gremlin

Postby Holly Fowl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:06 am

OOC- I'm gonna let fowl111 be the goblins, since I'm holly, foaly, and the US president.

BIC- "okay, she'll make it. just in time, too! one more minute would have been leathal!

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:08 am

Trouble glared at Foaly. "I said now! Medics! Please!" Trouble repeated, looked back at Holly a worried expression on his face. "Were's Julius?"

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”