Leprechaun City

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
AFC Fan Fiction Name: aliasZ

Re: Leprechaun City

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:54 am

Misa stood up and walked to the cockpit.

"Guys, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we really have to get out of here." She gestured helplessly out the window. "Goblin gangs." she supplied, then nodded to Trouble. "Let's go."
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

irelandmysteries
Atlantean
Real First Name: Juliet
Location: even though i live in the USA, Ireland is my true home

Postby irelandmysteries » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:07 am

Holly jumped into the drivers seat out of habit and took off as fast as she could. No goblins today....not today. "Everybodys buckle your seats" she said cockily. "its going to be a bumpy ride."
JULIET

the strange, hyper, loving, musical, creative girl in training...

(but training to be what you ask? well, thats a story for another time)

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. ~Author Unknown
You know its love when you look into their eyes and find yourself. ~Sylvia Voirol
I dont like lollipops... ~Artemis Fowl
Where are we? Here. What time is it? Now. ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---i can proudly say that i can!!! what about you guys???

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:09 am

Misa grabbed Julius and dragged him into the backseat. "Mommy meant you too, Lee." she said, referring to Holly the way Julius would. She wrestled him into a foldout booster seat and strapped him in.

Tundra was on the floor of the shuttle. Misa picked it up and handed it to Julius. "Here, Lee." she said. "Tundra might get lonely."

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:11 am

"Thank ou Mi," Julius said, hugging Tundra. He yawned and put his head against the side of the booster seat, and quickly fell asleep. Julius didn't only dream of his superhero daddy, but his superhero mommy and Mi.

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:16 am

Misa laughed, and buckled up herself. The sudden acceleration hit her full in the face, and it was only then Misa realized that Aly was not strapped in, let alone sitting up in a padded seat.

She unclicked herself and dragged Aly from the space between the benches onto a seat. She buckled her in and laid her head against the window so she could continue sleeping.

Misa smiled and seatbelted herself down.

irelandmysteries
Atlantean

Postby irelandmysteries » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:37 am

Holly smiled as she took a sharp turn around some rocks. She loved flying, it was her absolute most favorite thing to do in the L.E.P. Flying always made her feel like she was free, free from the L.E.P., free from the underground world she lived in, even free from herself.
JULIET

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. ~Author Unknown
You know its love when you look into their eyes and find yourself. ~Sylvia Voirol

---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---i can proudly say that i can!!! what about you guys???

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer
Real First Name: Tyler
Location: Reading, playing music, listening to music, skateboarding.

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:03 am

Trouble was already strapped, not affected by the ride at all. He adjusted his hat so it faced backwards, but was more sideways the normal. He sighed trying to get over that fact that all this was his fault.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gahndi.

"I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales."

ImageImageImageImage

irelandmysteries
Atlantean

Postby irelandmysteries » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:42 am

holly leaned over her seat. "hey, everyone ok?" she yelled....the noises from the pod making it hard to hear. She smiled as her glance fell on trouble. he still looked so unhappy....and maybe it wouldnt work....but right now he needed all the confidence he could get. "Hey everyone....i think Trouble should get a round of applause for getting us this far. One of the best leaders i have ever known....and even though things didnt work out just like he planned this time he still got us through." she finished her speech with clapping and a smile. She was having a hard time too....but negativity wasnt allowed from her right now.
JULIET

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Trouble froze and looked at Holly, smililing. "Uhh....thanks." He mumbled, flushing a bright red. He looked away to make sure no one saw him.
---98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.---

"Mamma used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump.

ImageImageImageImage

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Eoin clapped half-heartedly. He was recalling the collapse of his house. The thick dust, the screaming, the... the....
He felt a single tear roll down his cheek. He didn't bother to wipe it away. He didn't feel anything was important. He didn't care.
Cools!

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:50 pm

"Mama, no!" Aly woke up, screaming, before she realized where she was, in a shuttle shifting all over the place. She sank back against the padding of the seat she was in, pulling her legs up and leaning sideways against it.

Her tears were easy to stop, but the memory was so much worse than crying in front of others. Such a horrible memory was something no seven-year-old should ever have to see, let alone remember. She shook for long moments, but luckily, it was indiscernible from the shuddering of of the shuttle, so she was was hopefully unnoticed.
The quandary of Autumn's child
I'm not sure if falling leaves
are merely butterflies that
have died or photographs
we don't remember taking.

GUS'S DISCIPLES OF SEMI-SEXY, TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
Official Secret AFC Agent 008 ~ Since whenever

But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain; The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain...

irelandmysteries
Atlantean

Postby irelandmysteries » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:12 am

Holly eyes darted towards the girl as she screamed. It was too loud to hear ehat the words were but she saw fear in the girls eyes. "You ok Aly?" she asked sympathetically.
JULIET

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:48 am

"Fine, I'm fine." Aly muttered, disoriented. She looked about somewhat wildly - the constant shifting of the shuttle wasn't helping her image any - and couldn't see anything but the blackness of the tunnel walls.

"Where are we going?" she asked shakily, then cleared up her throat. "I mean, what chute?"
The quandary of Autumn's child
I'm not sure if falling leaves
are merely butterflies that
have died or photographs
we don't remember taking.

GUS'S DISCIPLES OF SEMI-SEXY, TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
Official Secret AFC Agent 008 ~ Since whenever

But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain; The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain...

irelandmysteries
Atlantean

Postby irelandmysteries » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:01 am

"We're going to some leperchan city of some sort" holly yelled...still having a hrad time hearing the girl. "Ask Trouble, he knows the most about it."
JULIET

troubleholly4ever
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby troubleholly4ever » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:04 am

Trouble grinned and nodded, "I'm a lerprechaun. And I lived there until I was nine, so I know a lot about it." He said, still not wanted the attention to be on him.

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”