Naturia Reborn

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
AFC Fan Fiction Name: aliasZ

Re: Naturia Reborn

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 pm

"Yes." Seyarra glanced to the west, where a fiery sun was sinking below the horizon. "I know a shortcut; it is pretty dangerous, but cuts an entire day off the journey. If we had wings, then we could be there in a couple of hours. But we don't, and it will be a four-day trek from here. Five, if we don't take my shortcut."

She shifted her gaze to stare penetratingly at each member of the group. "So what's the verdict?"
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:22 pm

"Are you kidding? Take it. Risk makes it worth it, fi- Seyarra," Spike said, excited. "Besides, the sooner we get there, the better. If it's four days, and dangerous, imagine if we could get rid of the danger quickly- wouldn't it be even faster?"

Spike eye's showed pure, raw excitement- there was no fear, not even for his own life.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:29 pm

Aly jumped once, letting out a shout of pure exhilaration. They were going somewhere. It didn't matter where, so long as they were going. "I don't mind risks...it sounds exciting!" she squeaked happily, beaming at Seyarra and Spike.
The quandary of Autumn's child
I'm not sure if falling leaves
are merely butterflies that
have died or photographs
we don't remember taking.

GUS'S DISCIPLES OF SEMI-SEXY, TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
Official Secret AFC Agent 008 ~ Since whenever

But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain; The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain...

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:04 am

Seyarra grinned. "All right! Looks like we're going."

She dropped down from the boulder and landed lightly on the ground. "The entrance to the shortcut is only a day's journey from our current location."

Major Trouble
Council Member

Postby Major Trouble » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:08 am

"So, wait. Are you saying it's going to take us five days after all?" Spike asked sceptically. Without thinking about it, he took both his knives and threw both into the trunk of a nearby tree.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:15 am

Sara looked between spike and the stump, this was going to be an interesting trip. and now the question was....who would kill who first.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:16 am

"No, idiot." Seyarra rolled her eyes at Spike. "It will take us four days. It takes one day out of those four to reach the shortcut itself." She pulled out a small compass. The needle spun around for a moment, then pointed north. Seyarra turned to the east and began walking.

"You guys coming or not?" Even in the semi-darkness, one could see the glittering of her eyes.

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:24 am

Sara got up and fallowed, she tuged at her sleaves, (she always wears long sleaves.) it was a nervouse habbit, and she couldnt help but be nervouse now.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

[color]

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:02 am

OOC-Try to remember bookworm; 25 words at least. But otherwise, keep playing!

BIC:
Aly trailed a couple feet behind the rest. She wasn't going to complain about being tired, but she just couldn't quite keep up with the others, not after the first few hours of hiking. A normal seven-year-old would have had no problem keeping up, but Aly had been malnourished the past couple months, despite what she stole, so she lacked her usual energy.

She stopped and leaned against a tree for a few seconds, closing her eyes and letting the green feeling refresh her senses.
have died or photographs

But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain; The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain...

Major Trouble
Council Member

Postby Major Trouble » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:47 pm

Spike heard Aly's footsteps stop behind him and turned around. "Guys, hold up," he said to the others. Aly was leaning against a tree, her eyes closed.

He put his backpack down a fished out a water bottle, which he was very glad he'd grabbed, and opened Aly's hand carefully. Spike then closed her hand around the top of the bottle, but didn't say anything.

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)

Postby Tyrison » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:13 am

Aly's eyes flicked open, and she smiled gratefully at Spike. "Thanks...I just get a little tired after a while. I'll try and keep up more now." She followed him and began trekking at his side.

After a while, when she had settled into the rhythm of walking briskly, she began looking around, at the vibrant yellows, reds, flaming oranges, and some trees that were still green.

"I never thought that I'd ever be on the surface to see Autumn...it's so beautiful." she sighed, taking in the brilliance surrounding her with wide, innocent eyes.
have died or photographs

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:46 am

Sara stoped she could hear....water, flowing water. there was a stream not to far away. She smiled, the water hear felt so much mor alive.

[color]

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Eoin was having a great time. Up on the surface, surrounded by trees and no roads for miles. He smiled. He could almost feel the excitement and he was also trying new tricks. Out of nowhere, he climbed a tree, all the way up to the top, and jumped out. It was a fall that could easily kill any creature.
Cools!

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:42 am

Seyarra pocketed her compass and strode off. If the others deserted her now, she could do nothing about it. It was their own choice -- save Naturia or let the Mysteries multiply and eventually take over Haven and the human world.

How she wished she could choose for them.

Seyarra walked onward, into the forest, determined not to look back. She knew what she would see anyhow -- four fairy look-alikes, rolling their eyes at her and returning underground. Al the time, laughing at her insanity and belief in old legends.

She kindled a spark on her palm, but blew it out. They would extinguish it, and then that Aire would attack her again.

Ah, what the heck. She threw the flame over her shoulder, and th blaze glinted on the glass of her compass. And then Seyarra ran.

She did not look back.

Major Trouble
Council Member

Postby Major Trouble » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:50 am

Spike left the others behind as Seyarra threw flames over her shoulder. He caught up to her in half a second and put a hand on her shoulder. "Seyarra? What the heck was that for?" he asked as calmly as he could, trying to keep his voice pleasent. It worked relatively well.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”