Naturia Reborn

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander
AFC Fan Fiction Name: aliasZ

Re: Naturia Reborn

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:18 pm

Seyarra's dark eyes followed every move Aly made with the fan. When Aly slid the fans back into their holders, Seyarra looked impressed.

"You're good, Aly," Seyarra commended her. "And I agree. You should definitely learn a bit of everything. We all should." Seyarra looked pointedly at Sara.

"Its okay. I taught myself everything I know now. I can teach you how to fence in combat, and how to shoot a bow. Hey, I can carve you a bow an some arrows, if you want."
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Major Trouble
Council Member
Real First Name: Trouble
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Commander Root

Postby Major Trouble » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:22 pm

"I can make a bow," Spike said. "I learned online last year. I was bored," he added, seeing the surprised faces. "And I practiced."

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Sara just nodded the truth was she had half of fighting down, whe could block, thanks to her parents. she just couldnt throw a punch.
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:28 pm

Seyarra laughed. "An online course... I didnt even know that they taught archery online."

She unclipped a Leatherman from her belt loop and flicked open a sharp blade. It glinted, even though there wasnt much sun. With one jump, she was on the ground, hacking at a strip of dry wood.

Major Trouble
Council Member

Postby Major Trouble » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:08 am

"Actually, it wasn't archery," Spike said, "just how to make a powerful recurve bow. Not as big as a longbow, but just as effective."

fowl111
Apprentice Genius
Real First Name: Eoin

Postby fowl111 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:35 am

OOC: Let me guess, Ranger's Apprentice? xD

BIC: "Growing Staff, you say? And what exactly is so special about it?" Eoin asked, swirling a spiral of dirt in front of him.
Cools!

ZOMFG is that a COIN?! :shiny:

Stoopid PhotoBucket and my inactivity. >:(

*rape*

Major Trouble
Council Member

Postby Major Trouble » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:39 am

OOC: Yup xD RA is such a good series.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:48 am

OOC: I'm still trying to make a plan to get Books 5, 6, and 7. Ordering them from Australia costs a lot, but I might try to persuade the publishers.
Cools!

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:11 pm

OOC - I've never read them. Are they really good? I'm kind of in the middle of Brisingr, its taking me awhile. Eragon was way better.

BIC -
Seyarra looked up from her carving to stare at Eoin.

"The Growing Staff... I'm actually not positive about what it is exactly, because there arnt many stories about the weapons. Most of them are about the weapons' disappearance. I think that the Growing Staff is the only weapon that can be controlled by one Tribe, and one Tribe alone.

"The Staff was not really wood, it only took the form of it." Seyarra scrunched up her eyes, trying to remember. "It... the Staff was really a separate being, created long ago by an ancient Soi'al. That person encased the being in his Element and tamed it."

Seyarra opened her eyes, but she spoke with a note of uncertainty in her voice. "I don't really know the specifics, but only those who know this certain kind of magic - I think it's called the Earthen Forces - can control the Staff. Because the Staff really isn't one. Its a creature of the Earth, made to serve and obey...

"But you have to be careful." Seyarra brightened a little as the rest of the myth came to her. "Because the creature in the Staff does not always obey. It always longs for it's freedom; when i sees its chance, it will take it." She looked solemnly at Eoin. "Never give it that chance."

She resumed her carving.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Eoin nodded. "I won't. When we find it." he added. He continued to spiral dirt, making it go faster and faster. Then he spread it into a sphere, and continued to expand it.
Cools!

*rape*

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Always the pessimist, Seyarra corrected, "When you find it. None of us could ever find it if our lives depended on it. When the Staff hides, only a Soi'al can sense its presence. Remember, it has a mind as well... with telepathy, you can feel its mind."

She shook her head sadly. "Its mind is guarded against everyone, except for a being that is practiced in the Earthen Forces or something, which you are, because you are a Soi'al."

Tyrison
Ty(rosine)
Real First Name: Mary
Location: Preferably in a good book, AFC, writing fanfic, or working on my novel. ^_^

Postby Tyrison » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:37 am

"Interesting...what are the weapons for the others? I mean for the water and air clans? Is your sword your clan's weapon?" Aly felt like she was brimming with questions, but managed to keep something of a handle on them.
The quandary of Autumn's child
I'm not sure if falling leaves
are merely butterflies that
have died or photographs
we don't remember taking.

GUS'S DISCIPLES OF SEMI-SEXY, TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
Official Secret AFC Agent 008 ~ Since whenever

But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain; The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain...

Bookworm-ilovebooks
Commander
Real First Name: Maggie

Postby Bookworm-ilovebooks » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:01 am

Sara was confused, "Water heals, I've notice that. It wouldnt want to cause harm unless the person in question truely disterbing." she pointed out, "So the wepon must be of some other use besides fighting?"
[color=#8000FF]There are a million things people will do for five dollars, but there are only five things they won’t do for a million.

Always expect the worse, no matter what, you won’t be disappointed.
[color]

hollyshort_reconjock
Commander

Postby hollyshort_reconjock » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:41 pm

"In answer to Aly's question, yes. I found this sword through telepathic searches about six months ago. I brought the sword into my Ancient Swordplay fencing class, and after the session was over I showed it to my sensei."

Seyarra shook her head sadly, a faint smile on her lips. "He was blown away. Sensei teaches swordplay the way the ancient Greeks did - start them young, and progress fast with real weapons. I took the class originally because I needed something destructive to do so I could vent the anger that built up from dealing with Day all the time.

"Sensei was alive when Naturia was destroyed, and he said that I had found the sword of the ancient Fyres. He told me the whole story in an excited whisper, and that set off my intrigue to know everything about what may or may not have been my past."

Seyarra turned away at that point, facing the darkening sky. "Then one of the instructors relayed to me the devastating news. Sensei had died in his bed that night, from an unknown malady that was cureless and quick. It was then I vowed to renew Naturia; Sensei had wantd me to."

This was the most emotional, heartfelt thing Seyarra had ever said aloud. She did not turn back to the others; her face averted, she stared out at the shadows of craggy ountains on the horizon. This was no time to crack. She would be strong, like her demeanor dictated. She would be strong.

fowl111
Apprentice Genius

Postby fowl111 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:18 pm

"So, do you have any place to start in mind?" Eoin mumured, now contracting the dirt in front of him the barely bigger that a millimetre.
Cools!

*rape*

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”