AF RP in 3rd Person

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

K8
Swear Toad

Postby K8 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:49 am

Holly, caught the flare to the surface-and was on her way to her Favourite mud boy's house "Artemis".

'Foaly! What happned here? i thought you were keping tab's on Artemis..?? Where is?'

Holly wasn't happy, she had taken public transport, up to surface...and then flew for about and hour, although she loved flying...she didn't really want to be flying to this certain mud boy's house.

'Come on Foaly!!! spit it out...what happened here??!!' demanded Holly.

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:34 am

The one time Artemis had hoped that Foaly had put a tracker in his devices, was now!....But then again maybe the horsey boy, was telling the truth, maybe he didn't have any tab's on Artemis...maybe he stayed true to his promises...???....Artemis could only wonder...

'They're going to come!!' said Artemis...'i can asure you they will...' he added in an undertone...'i ho-hope they do'

Thanks michelle439731
I am an official AFC secret agent... It's a secret though, so no one else gets to know, okay?

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:01 am

Again, Foaly couldn’t wait for Trouble’s answer. Butler rambled on and on and his voice became louder and louder within every word. Foaly had never seen the bodyguard that worried before.
“Ok, ok, Butler, calm down, we will do something, just give me one more minute to think about…” But again, there was more than a minute necessary, because just in this moment Holly arrived and wanted to know what has happened. As short as possible, Foaly explained the situation to her. “Enough of talking! Now do something!”, Butler said again with great insistence. Foaly sighed. What would the others do without him? And why did they always wanted him to come up with a plan, wanted him to do something? He was a technological genius not a tactical one. But now was not the time to discuss about this matter.
Foaly took his bag and poured out the contents. “Ok, that’s what we’ve got. There is no more time left for returning to police plaza and getting some more equipment. So we’ll have to do a little improvisation…” For the next ten minutes he was busy with redesigning some of the small gadgets. Finally he handed two of them over to Holly and Trouble. “The first one is a receiving gadget, so you can follow the trackers signal. The second gadget is another kind of tracker. I really hope this stuff will work, as I said, it’s just improvisation and there isn’t enough time for doing a test. So, now I think, you two should fly to Dublin, finding Artemis and trying to save him, if possible. Foist the tracker on the kidnapper, so we can follow him later and maybe finding out who is behind that abduction. Juliet and Butler will follow you with the car, that means, if Butler recovered enough for driving.” The bodyguard nodded his head. “Ok, that’s the plan so far. Are there any other ideas?” Of course, there weren’t. And Foaly knew that the whole thing actually didn’t deserve the name “plan”. It was more…improvisation, again. But the centaur really hoped that it would work. “There is just one last problem. How do I reach Dublin?” He looked at Butler. “You don’t have, by sheer chance, a trailer or something for the car, do you?”
"Why don't I just move in with you? Do your ironing while I'm at it." - Foaly

Opal Koboi
Pixie

Postby Opal Koboi » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:10 pm

OCC: Sorry for not posting that long, but I had very much to do Sad

ICC
Trouble crossed his arms. "Saying thankyou would be nice, but what do I expect? Hearing thankful words by a person you maybe saved?", Trouble chuntered angrily, but got back to his usual status. He took the gadget, Foaly handed to Holly and him.
"So then ... ", he said "I totally hope, these things will work ... ."
He started his wings. "So, Holly, let's see what we can do for saving Master Fowl", he said and was already flying in the air.
~~>Fluctuat nec mergitur<~~

He said, "I've watched your palace up here on the hill
And I've wondered who's the woman for whom we all kill
But I am leaving tomorrow and you can do what you will
Only first I am asking you why."

Foaly went to a shelf and took something that looked like a gum bottom.

Root: "You can't be serious about that. What is it for?"

Foaly: "Nothing, but it's a real party hit."

K8
Swear Toad

Postby K8 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:56 am

Holly flew, staying close to trouble. 'Trouble if you don't read the tracker propaly, we're going to end up in Australia'...taunted Holly.

Trouble couldn't help but smile, he thought he was getting somewhere with Holly.

' So what should we try on Fowl this time, to get him out of crimes...???' said Holly, her breath hard to hear with the air going threw her lungs.

' Should we teach him a leason or mesmer him, again?? What do you think Trouble?

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:04 pm

OOC- Opal Koboi, it's cool that you haven't posted for a while...remember the rules-if your not here, and we need to use your character...we can do so.

BIC- Artemis, was now sure, that Foaly...yes the horse!!, had not put any tracking devices in any of his things or gadgets....The horse had stuck by his promise. Maybe Foaly trusted Artemis...maybe he thought that Artemis was no more a threat to the people....

OOC- Does everyone here think that this RPG, is going ok??
I just want to know...

Thanks michelle439731
I am an official AFC secret agent... It's a secret though, so no one else gets to know, okay?

Opal Koboi
Pixie

Postby Opal Koboi » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:07 pm

OCC: I know, but don't worry, for now, I have time to post once a day and in a week, my holidays are going to start Mr. Green.

BIC
Trouble was a little bit confused. "The tracker ... yes ... sure ...", he said "we're on the right way", he said with a smile. "I'm not so sure if we should mesmer Fowl once again. I'm not sure why, but I somehow don't think that we should do this again. He helped us to save Haven City and beated Miss Koboi two times. I don't think that he's a real enemy of the underground's people, but also a danger. I think, we should take him out of these crimes", he said. "But we need him alive to take him out of his crimes", he said and flew even faster.
~~>Fluctuat nec mergitur<~~

He said, "I've watched your palace up here on the hill
And I've wondered who's the woman for whom we all kill
But I am leaving tomorrow and you can do what you will
Only first I am asking you why."

Foaly went to a shelf and took something that looked like a gum bottom.

Root: "You can't be serious about that. What is it for?"

Foaly: "Nothing, but it's a real party hit."

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:13 pm

OOC - Don’t worry, Izzy. To my mind the RPG is pretty good. Smile

BIC - They were on their way to Dublin. Somehow Butler had managed to get a pick up truck from somewhere. The car had a big loading area inside, just behind the two front seats. And there Foaly sat now and cursed himself for asking about a trailer. He felt so sick like never before.
Butler was driving with high-speed, so they reached Dublin within one hour. Now Foaly took out his receiving gadget again so they could also follow the tracker's signal. “Ok, Butler. Turn left into the next street and then just drive straight on until I’m telling you something different.” Now the centaur tried to contact Holly. Maybe she and Trouble had already found out something? “Holly? Where are you at the moment?” No answer. Not even a noise. “Holly? Can you hear me?” Nothing. It was unlikely that Holly’s helmet was broken…the only explanation was, that there was something that disturbed the radio signal. It was just impossible to contact Holly Short and Trouble Kelp.

K8
Swear Toad

Postby K8 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:31 am

OOC- I thik this RPG is ok, Izzy...

BIC-Trouble and Holly were in trouble!...Holly belived that trouble knew where he was going, in actualy fact he had no idea. ' WHERE ARE WE TROUBLE?? DIDN'T YOU READ THE TRACKER RIGHT?!' shouted holly....' follow me...' with that trouble and Holly were back on target...' Foaly, this is Holly...we just had a missinderstanding, of track reading-i think trouble need's to go back and learn how to TRACK!'

Holly and trouble flew, they were leading butler to Artemis...

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:11 am

In spite of the serious situation, Foaly had to chuckle. Major Trouble Kelp didn't know how to track properly? He could easily imagine the scene that must have happened in the air. But Foaly was also relieved that the communications technology worked again.
“Ok, Holly, I can hear you now. Perhaps it was just a slight technical problem.” In this moment, the Bentley stopped in front of a big building. “I think, we’ve reached our destination. I receive the tracker’s signal from inside this house. Seems to be an old warehouse or factory, I can’t really see it. We’ll wait here for you.” And after a short glance at the front seats, he added: “And please hurry up, I don’t think Butler feels like waiting anymore.”

K8
Swear Toad

Postby K8 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:32 pm

Holly was flying up abouve the bently...she had stopped before it had.

'Artemis, hes here'she said to Trouble...and to Foaly in the Bently and Butler, she waved her hand, in the direction of the house. The building was BIG!, it wasn't very looked after, you could tell from the exterior features...Big, Dull, no color!...

'Trouble, you could have cost us time!!!...time that we don't have. Look at Butler, not only does he look like he want's to take out an entire LEP squad, but he look's like he wants to take us on too...'..Trouble took out his neutrino 3000, Holly did the same...

'I say we go in, blast the goblin, then we take Artemis, and make him talk' Trouble kne that Holly's plan, would turn out harder than it seemed!!

'Foaly, Artemis may not be impressed, when he find's out that you've been keeping tab's on him' Holly, said this...but she knew Foaly, could hear...

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:44 pm

Artemis saw Holly, and made no sudden movements or anything different before she came...he only knew the goblin would notice anything different he did...Ínstead he mubbled under his breath...

'Foaly, you little PONY!!, you kept tab's...well something's coming your way, and soon...'

Holly must have read his lips while flying high above-but on the same level as Artemis.The goblin must have been stupid, he was facing opposite the window, and had the curtans open, not to mention the fact, he was asleep. Holly laughed, but only quietly....then she said 'Foaly, has kept tab's on you, for a long, long time Artemis'...

Artemis was not amused.. he ground his teeth together, in frustration...

'HOLLY!!' he thought....

Thanks michelle439731

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:02 pm

Holly and Trouble were inside the building now and as long as the group waiting outside got no cry for help or something like that, everything seemed to be under control. At least, Foaly hoped so. They had no idea what was actually inside this house. Just one goblin and Artemis or one goblin, Artemis and lots of other trouble? The minutes went by and the centaur became more and more nervous. What happened inside there? Maybe following the elves would have been a good idea?
“Butler, what do you think about this?” But the giant bodyguard had disappeared and just a door, slammed with a loud noise, showed where he had entered the building.

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:08 am

OOC- No one's posted for a while...lol

Butler creped up the stair way slowly, insteda of taking the lift, as that would make some noise. Artremis knew someone would walk throught the pad-locked door's, very soon. As he had already seen Holly and Trouble.

Butler continued going up the stairs, one at a time, and very very slowly, just incase one creacked...

BIC- Sorry about the mistakes...was in a bit of a hurry

Thanks michelle439731

Ferill
Atlantean

Postby Ferill » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:43 am

OOC - At last - a new entry!

BIC - Now there were just two of them left in front of the building: Foaly and Juliet. The centaur had a bad conscience: wouldn’t it be better to follow the others? Wouldn’t it just be kind of…fair? Maybe they were in danger and he was standing outside here, just waiting? But on the other hand: was it wise, that really everyone entered the building? Maybe someone outside would be needed. Or maybe…
“I’m going in.” Juliet’s voice interrupted Foaly’s thoughts. Before he could say a word the girl climbed the stairs and disappeared inside the house. Foaly sighed. He really had no intention in waiting here alone, somewhere in Dublin, in the middle of the night. There was no other possibility than following the others. Sometimes problems solved themselves. He was just thinking too much about them. Foaly opened the door and stepped into a dark room.

Now that really everyone was inside the building, no one noticed the small grey cloud of smoke that came out of one of the broken windows in the highest floor of the house…

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”