New Artemis Fowl RPG

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

New Artemis Fowl RPG

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:25 pm

Okay. I looked through the RPG section and didn't find one that looked like one I would join so a started this one.

This takes place after TOD before TLC for your information. I tend to write in third person for your information!

Just make up a character to fit into the plot, I guess I'll start it up.

---------------------------------------------------------

Adriana sat in the coffee shop, sipping her espresso, just waiting and watching the pale youth. Why did she have to trail this kid. Well, not really kid, per say. He was probably older then herself.

Sitting here was beginning to bore her, which did not happen easily. Spying on people in a coffee shop was not on her list of things to do before she died. Oh, well, it would be well worth it once the other man arrived.

For the fourth time in the past fifteen minuets her mind wandered off, letting her think about such things as the bird sitting on the branch next to her garden table. A waitress passed by her and snapped her back into focus. This was no time to admire the birds.

Looking back at the table she noticed a small change that gave the whole situation. The bodyguard tapped his charge on the shoulder and had a worried expression directed to a building to the left. As Master Fowl was waiting for his contact, he had not known it himself but had walked into a trap.

Adriana frowned, tailing the boy was more dangerous then she had thought...
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”-Chuck Palahniuk

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:24 am

For Artemis's help stoping Opal Koboi the LEP had granted Artemis some fairy protection for his next bussines meeting. The man he was meeting Epor Kinesworth was an even more dangerous man than Jon Spiro. Derg Waterford one the LEP's finest officers was assingned to protect him.

Derg sat two tables away from Artemis. "Why do I have to do this, he thought", "I've been doing this the whole week". " Some times the Concil was a bit out there". "Butler may not be enough" they said. "Yeah right, Butler had taken down a whole retrivel squad"Than he noticed a girl sitting a couple tables away. "I've seen that girl before, no dought she is wearing a disguise but I know that face". It was true, in fact she had been trailing him since he set up the meeting. Than the girl looked at him, had she reconized him. Naaaa, it was probablly just his size. He shot here a fierce glare, she quickly turned away. "No need rousing suspition", he thought. He fit in well with crowds despite his size, that was one of the atributes that made him such a good recon officer, but there were some people. Than somthing went horribly wrong
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:12 pm

Adriana had just seen the small man, letting her mind drift once again. Why did that man stand out? It wasn't his size. It was something else.

Even Adriana, who had seen many things in her life was surprised by what had happened. As soon as she heard the sound of the bullet ricocheting off the ground, she knew it wasn't smart to be here.

By now the panic had started. Everybody seemed to have been frozen, but now, unfrozen all the people starting running, thinking that they themselves were under fire. Adriana knew that they were in no danger. Why did that assasin miss? It was a set up. One shot fired. One shot missed. She sipped her coffee and savored the bitter taste as the screams and panicked families ran out.

It was this contact. A threat saying that he controlled the circumstances.

The Fowl boy's bodyguard seemed to be a little bit anxious to get out of the cafe as well. The man was trying to get the young charge out as well as if the threat was real. Out the two went.

Oh, well. What else should I do? Follow them? She did think that might be a good idea. The only person left in the shop was the little man.
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”-Chuck Palahniuk

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:42 am

"That assasin almost looked fairy" thought Derg. "It couldn't be, oh well time to get out of here. I can speculate later" he said to himself. Out he went into the midday sun. He would have to follow the boy dispite the circumstances. "That wasn't that Epor guy" thought Derg. He had seen him in a picture Butler had given him. Could this all be a fairy instructed setup. He would have to figure it out later, right know he had a boy to follow.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:02 pm

Adriana was still calm as she hit the speed dial on her cell phone. Outside the cafe, she still was in the position to tail the Fowl boy. She really didn't want to call him. But, alas, he was the one with the answers and the connections.

A man picked up the phone on the other side. "Talk to me," the voice responded formally. The man's voice was cold as winter.

"Miles," Adriana sighed.

"Adriana," he sighed, surprised. "To what do I owe this honor?"

"I need your help," Adriana said meekly, a change from her normally commanding tone. Asking Miles Freewater for help was not something that happened on a normal basis. She hated the man. "What do you know about an Artemis Fowl? You must know more then I do."

"The name rings a bell. I'll have to get back to you on it. Anything for a friend."

"Friend," she spat. "You call me a friend? I'd no sooner call you a friend then slit your throat! After what you did to me." She took a deep breath. Miles Freewater was the most irritating man on the planet. But, she knew that even though he had some major attitude problems, the 17-year-old, Chicago Mob Boss had his uses.

"I call back." He said quickly and hung up.

Adriana decided to set her phone to vibrate. Not, she thought, off to find out a little more about Fowl. She called her second number as she walked after Fowl to the parking lot.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:56 pm

"Miles Freewater" thought Derg. He had been hiding in an alley and had over heard the girl. Derg took out a special cell phone, fairy made best in the world. the phone rang twice on the other end then somebody picked up. "Whats up, home sick". "No. Foaly what do you know about Miles Freewater?" He heard buttons on a keyboard being typed. "Miles Freewater" said Foaly. " 17 year old Chicago mob boss. Got a lot of crimes under his belt. A couple of kidnappings and some other stuff. Wow he has an attempted murder." "On who" said Durg. " Some girl. Apperently the girl was a thief. Both of them got away." Thanks Foaly. Oh yeah one more thing, there was an assasin in the coffie shop that looked almost fairy and this girl who keeps following Fowl. Don't tell the commander, please" "I won't. If you can get a picture with that special camera I gave you than I can research her" "Good, I'll do that. Thanks Foaly" "No problem." The line went dead. Derg got into his car and began to follow the mud boy. You had to be carful following people in cars.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:08 pm

Adriana was not your averager girl, as you might have guessed, but this was one of the last places you'd expect a teenage girl to be. She was, at the moment tailing Fowl an the back of a motorcycle. She, obviously wasn't the one driving, actually she was clinging to a man in a leather jacket. Neither could talk while on the motorcycle, but it worked just as well. The man, who happened to be Adriana's assistant, Mark Par, knew what he was doing. He was young, about 20, and blonde, but you couldn't actually tell that from him with his helmit on.

Adriana looked forward again. The Fowl Bently was three cars ahead and presumebly headed for Fowl manor. But then it changed directions and turned out of the flow of traffic, exiting the highway. Odd. The two followed.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm

Derg was riding in a BMW convertable. He knew how to drive one because he did a number of these missions. There was that girl again accept this time she was with another man on a motorcycle. "What did she want", thought Derg. Then the Bently got off the highwaw. "That's odd", Derg muttered. He followed and so did the girl. Where were they going? Luckly Derg had a special fairy GPS system in the BMW that Foaly had given him. He looked at it. "Oh my goodness", said Derg. He couldn't bellieve where they were going and by the way the motorcycle swreved in front of him neither could the girl.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:08 pm

Strange, thought Adriana, the girl in question. When the Bentley turned off the highway she had shoved Mark almost causing him to crash. apparently Fowl had no clue he was being followed. The road suddenly ended and Adriana realized that they would have to continue on foot, as not to draw attention. She signaled Mark to stop.

Pulling off her helmet, Adriana slid off the bike. "Come on, Mark," she said. "We don't have all day."

"Comin'" he said taking off his helmet and following his boss. He shook his ear-length hair vainly. "Why are we following this kid?"

Adriana didn't answer but continued to run up the road. She was lucky that she wore gym shoes today. "Lets go. We should probably hurry up."

Mark, who had gone back and hid his motorcycle in the bushes started to run to catch up with Adriana.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:17 am

"Strange, the mud boy would never put up with this ammount of work. This must be very important",thought Derg. He had followed them for about block on foot hiding behind trees and bushes. He had to ditch the car because it would be wierd to have a car follow you into a dead end. He saw them run up a hill. He finly got a picture of the girl, the guy was an extra bonus. "Ha, I'll make it to the top way befor you do", he muttered, and unhinged his jaw while unbuttoning his specially modified bum flap. Then he dove right into the earth, one heck of a site to see.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:47 pm

The boy was getting out of his car, when Adriana got him into veiw again. Hi bodyguard was one big guy. Much bigger then Mark, who was six foot three. Adriana was wondering why they were here.

Fowl's bodyguard stopped and looked around, reminding Adriana of a bloodhound tracking the scent of their next meal. Even though Adriana was hidden safely in the bushes along the side of the not-so-great dirt road, she still felt as if she were being watched, in contrast to her doing the watching.

The next part almost made her laugh, but her restraint for self-preservation held the giggle back. With poise and dignaty, Artemis Fowl, clad in his Armani suite walked straight towards the hillock in the farm pasture.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:36 pm

Derg surfaced a couple of yards a way from the girl. He saw Fowl and and the body guard get out of the car. "Why would they come here", he thought. Then it hit him. That hill on the farm pasture where the boy and body guard were walking to wasn't real, it was a hologram and they were on the Mcgrady farm and heading to Haven city. "What Does this have to do with a bussines meeting. Time enought to think about that later." "He had to stop the girl and the guy from seeing this", he thought anxiously. The boy was getting closer now. Derd sneaked up behind the girl and the guy. Then he tackled them in seconds the girl and the guy were out cold.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:49 pm

As, minuets earlier, Adriana and Mark were walking half hidden in the brush, about thirty feet behind Fowl. Adriana was quite pleased that they were walking through a farm, not breaking into Fowl's house, though she would have preferred to follow him in a city. Why were they on a farm, anyway? Not the ideal location for a business meeting.

Mark, on the other hand was miserable. The grass was wet and ruining his leather dress shoes. He was almost tempted to start killing those mosquitoes that continuously buzzed around his head. But he was going to keep silent for Adriana. As he put his forward he ended up stumbling in a deep mud puddle, ruining the bottom of his jeans, not that they were already damaged enough. At least he leather jacket was safe.

Just as they saw Fowl stop on the side of the hillock, Adriana suddenly was hit with something heavy in the back. Mark whipped around to see his boss lying on the ground with some...thing next to her.

"Dria!" Mark yelled "What the H-" he was cut off in mid sentence when the thing leaped on his chest and knocked him over. His last thought before he lost consciousness on the wet, muddy ground, was: Oh, god, there goes the leather jacket.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:05 pm

"That takes care of them", Derg muttered. Then he saw Fowl walk right into the hill. He had to follow them but these two were still here. "Hmmm, I could mindwipe them with the kit back in the car but that will take to long. I'll call the police and that should buy me some time." he thought. It would only buy him an hour or so becase these people would escape they were good and he knew that. He called the police, his cell phone was untraceble. He knew his care would be ok because it had a special cam paint recently patented by Foaly painted on it. Then on his way to the secret entrance he called Foaly and walked right through the hill.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:38 pm

Adriana woke up to nothing. Well, not nothing, but to exactly the same. She checked her watch. Only unconscious for five minuets. Good. She turned over to look at Mark, who was out cold. Moron, the thought, hopping up. She kicked him in the side, quite hard in fact.

"Ow," he moaned, "what was that for?" He lifted himself off the ground.

"Let's go," she replied. It was then that she heard the sirens.

The loud noise and light accompanied the arrival of the police cars on the scene. Adriana was happy about this. They were in a ditch on the side of the road. Not even visible from the road itself. Plus it was only about three steps into the woods.

"Mark," she said, "quickly step into the woods. Right now."

He nodded and they both stepped into the woods, just as the first car arrived at the pasture.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”