New Artemis Fowl RPG

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:09 pm

Derg was sitting in the commanders office non to happy about what was happening. "You let them get away", said Ark Sool. He didn't sound to mad about what was happening. He hadn't voted for protection to the mud boy but the concil had out voted him. "Well what was I supposed to do?" "Mind wipe him for heavens sake", yelled Sool. Then Foaly burst in. "I've got live sattelite footage of that girl, the guy, and Fowl. Apperently the girl is some thief and the guy is her accomplice. This is very strange Fowl didn't actually go into the holografic hill." "Then where did he go", said Derg. Then it hit him like a physical blow. "When I took that picture I saw a slight haze I thought it was just a heat wave but it could have been a shealded fairy." It made perfect sense. Foaly was about to say some thing except Sool cut him off. "Then get to the surface you useless dwarf" Sool screamed. 30 minutes later Derg was back by his BMW.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:24 pm

"As, if I wasn't miserable enough..."Mark mumbled miserably in between a sip of coffee and bite of sandwich.

"Oh shut up," Adriana snapped, sipping her second cup of espresso for the day. Sitting at a different coffee shop (she had a thing about coffee), in downtown Dublin. Mark was still complaining. He always did. Sometimes it was hard to find good help nowadays. But he was a good friend, which was even harder to find. But, a nagging thought toyed at her mind, why didn't I just get the plant? Water it twice a week and its good, plus plants don't need two thousand dollar Rolex watches and leather jackets.

It might not have been the best day, being in the same cafe as an assassin, with their rifle trained on her target, getting tackled by somebody in a muddy field, plus having Fowl disappear. Other then that and having to call Miles, it was a pretty nice day in the life of The Sapphire Thief.

Her cellphone rung, then and there. Speak of the devil. She slipped her phone out of her pocket, it vibrating in her perfectly manicured fingertips. She checked the caller ID. Unlisted number, it read.

"Finally you called, Miles," she groaned into the receiver of the phone. "I could have used your call an hour or two ago."

"Well, sorry for being late, but..." He said with the kind of tone that said something along the lines of I have worked so hard on this and could use some payment in return, but just a suggestion.

"What," she contained the urge the guy what she was thinking, "do you have for me." Her tone was obliviously forced and she knew that Miles knew it.

"Now, let me tell you a little something about Master Fowl, but there's a catch..." There was always a catch.
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”-Chuck Palahniuk

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:43 am

Derg was just about to start the ignition on his car when his cell rang. "What do you have for me Foaly?", he said. "Well your theary was correct. Sool has sent a retrivel teem to get him. Apperently Fowl was dropping of some diamond", Foaly said. "What's the scoop on Mr. Kinesworth?" "We think he was mesmerised and some fairys just wanted some priceless diamond, although I think there is a bit more to this. I've also got a fix on the girl and Fowl. Fowl is making his way to a coffee shop in downtown Dublin. Amazingly it's the same on the girl and her accomplice are in. I'm sending the directions to your GPS now." "Hmm, Than I guess that's were I better go. Thanks Foaly." Derg hung up his cell, turned on his car and started down the road on his way to downtown Dublin.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:04 am

Adriana listened intently as she listened to Miles tell her the story behind this kid. Mafia? Jon Spiro? This was one busy kid. What had this information cost her? Actually it was quite a fair price, first Miles had proposed a cash price, but through persuasive isinstance (AKA blackmail) she had lowered the price to information.

"Thanks," she said as he finished the narrative of what he could find out about the Fowl kid. "I have to say that you are useful at times."

"Well--wait a second!?" he spat realising the insult, but was cut off by Adriana who valued her life for more then the angry ramblings of Miles Freewater. Artemis Fowl had just walked into the coffee shop.
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”-Chuck Palahniuk

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:47 am

My last post has gotton deleted during the forum downtime. Incase you don't know Derg has just burrowed his way into the coffee shop.

Derg sat in in his DIY cave, beard hears feeling for vibrations. He felt a vibration. The door had just opened. He heard the girl gasp. "It must be Artemis," he thought. He burrowed up slighty. His dwarf internal compass guiding him under a unoccupied table. It was Artemis. He burrowed up and got out under the table, making sure nobody saw him. Nobody did. He got up onto the chair and quickly opened up a news paper that was at the table. He made sure that it was completely covering his face. He didn't wan't the girl to see him. He heard Artemis and his body gaurd sit down. Then he got ready whatever was about to happen.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:32 pm

Grabbing the newspaper from the empty table next to her, Adriana ducked behind the perspective section. taking her pocket knife she slit a small hole in the paper itself, just small enough for her to see Fowl through, but at an angle so as not to let him see her. She hoped to god that Miles wouldn't call back anytime soon. She highly doubted it. Knowing him he was probably swearing at the phone and brooding over the incident.

"What are they doing here," Mark asked in a barely audible whisper after glancing over at the two at the other table. He picked up his coffee and took the whole cup in one gulp.

"I don't know..." Then something happened.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:59 am

Derg was just about to look over the top of the newspaper when somebody fired a gun. It had missed the target, apperently Artemis. As Derg looked behind him he realized that every waiter and waitress had a gun. The cooks stepped out of the kitchen waving shotguns around. Some waiters went and locked the doors and closed the blinds. Then some of the waitresses pulled out rags with some sort of gas on them. Walking up behind people and gaging them. Apperently the gas nocked you out because in a matter of seconds almost every guest was out cold. Derg felt a gun being pointed to his back and a foul smelling rag being forced against his mouth and nose. In the seconds he had before he blacked out he saw the girl and her accomplice getting the same thing happening to them. Dergs eyes and the girls eyes made contact for a split secound. Then everything went black.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:59 pm

As the pandemonium erupted through the cafe, Adriana almost, quite literally, sprang into action. Even from the distance as it were she could smell the sickly sweet smell of the chloroform. It was a trap. Oddly enough not intended for her. Her eyes me with that man she had seen earlier. Was he the one that had attacked her? No time to worry about that, she had bigger problems on her hands.

"Mark," she yelled over to her friend who was already facing the waiter who had fired the first shot, with his Bersa Thunder Nine semi-automatic pistol aimed at the man. Adriana whipped around to find herself covered by another man with a gun. First thing to do in tag-team fighting with multiple opponents is to line up back to back, to cover all sides, but neither had time before the men had already pressed the rags over their faces from behind. Then for the second time that day Adriana was swallowed into the deep darkness of unconsciousness.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:07 pm

Derg awoke to find himself gaged and handcuffed in a dark room. Other people were lying on the floor apperently unconcious. He saw the girl still out cold. Nobody was awake. He was the only one. "Thank goodness," he thought. As Derg looked to see where the handcuffs were he realised that his hands were handcuffed infront of him. "They must have been in a real hurry if they handcuffed me like this." He bent his head forward and started crunching the cuffs with his molars. In a matter of seconds his hands were free. Since his hands were free he was able to reach the bottle of dwarf rock polish in his pocket. He dropped two drops of it on the cuffs that were on his ankles. He was free. He was just about to burrow into the ground when he heard voices in the main room of the cafe. He opened the door a crack and crept silently through. Making sure that nobody in the main room saw him. As he watched and listend he realized that this was going to be big. Real big.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:21 pm

Darkness into darkness. Blinking a few times trying to adjust to dark, Adriana plummeted into consciousness. For a second she thought herself blind but bending closer to her legs she saw the fabric of her jeans. Her next thought jumped immediately to her situation. Where were they?

Her hands were behind her back, making it impossible to flick the lonely strand of black hair out of her face. She blew on it but it kept coming back. She shook her head. She had to find out what to do.

Then she felt the familiar vibration of her cell phone. inching her hands down to her pocked she grabbed it and pressed the button for speaker phone, unable to get it up to her ear. These people were really careless.

"You hung up on me," Miles yelled through the phone.

"Yes I did," she said happily, "now tell me where I am."

"Um," he said definitely confused, " shouldn't you know where you are. I don't think you need my help on that one."

"Yes, yes. Will you just track me number. I know you can. You can also send someone to come and help me. Better yet, do it yourself instead of just sitting in your comfy office chair."

"Why do you want me to come?" he wined. He could be really lazy at times.

"Because I'm chained up in some room and can't get out."

"Oh. I'll get there as fast as I can..."

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:05 pm

Derg watched intently as Fowl and his body gaurd were handcuffed to the back of a chair. One of the chefs pointed a gun at Artemis and another chef pointed a gun at Butler. "Where is it?" said one of the chefs. " I don't know what you are talking about," said Artemis. "The diamond," replied the chef. Then the chef took aim. "Where is it," he said slowly as if Artemis was a baby. Derg feverishly hoped that something would happen. A disstraction of some sort so the chef wouldn't shoot. If the chef went to far with the threats Derg would have to intervien. Then one of the waiters burst out of one of the rooms in the restaraunt. "There coming," he said.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:25 am

Once in a while there was some sort of odd turn of events that one led to another and some big crisis started. That's just what happened here. As far as her clock said, it had been enough hours for a flight from Chicago. She suspected that something was going to happen. What happened to Fowl?

Artemis was prepared for the worst. He was quite agitated that the LEP had not sent backup and that he, for security reasons had removed his tracker. The people who had captured him had stripped him for all fairy technology he carried, including his communicator. He only hoped that luck would play in his favor. It did.

At the moment when the gun that the chef held was set on himself as the target there was a loud explosion somewhere in the building, he guessed that it was near the outside. The chef stopped.

"What are you standing around for?" he yelled at the waiters, "Find out what the hell is going on out there."

The men ran from the room, as far as Artemis could tell, down the hall to the left. LEP? No. They didn't know he was here. Gunshots sounded and people rushed in. Nothing about the men who entered first could tell anything about who they were.

"Get them all!" A man's voice sounded through the seeping smoke. An American voice.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:33 am

Derg took advantage of all of the pandamoniam to creep out of his hiding place and recue Artemis. Derg jumped out of his hiding place puling out a bottle of dwarf rock polish. He came up behind Artemis and Butler and said, "Don't talk. I'm LEP here to rescue you." Derg poored two drops of rock polish on Artemis and Butlers cuffs. Than he droped two more drops on the cuffs on their ankles. "Follow me," said Derg. He ran to the door and smashed into it braking it right off it's hinges. Artemis, Butler, and Derg ran through the broken door. This noise attracted some of the waiters and they ran after them. Derg, Artemis, and Butler were already to the Fowl Bently. "Who are yo-," said Artemis but Derg cut him off. "Nevermind that now," said Derg. Butler opened the door and shoved Artemis in. "Thank you," Butler said as he got into the drivers side. Then they drove away. Derg turned around to find that the waiters were getting closer to him. One of them shot a gun. He fired and missed. Luckily Derg had some tunnle gas still in him from the burrowing he had done recently. He gave them a big blast. Most of the waiters were out cold but a couple of them were lying on the ground dazed. It would be enough time. Derg climbed into his car and drove away. "Phew, that was a close one," he thought.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:22 am

Fortunately for Adriana, when she heard the first explosion she knew she was probably in more trouble then she was in before. Miles was coming and he was angry. But with good reason. Coming all the way from Chicago to save his enemy from some bunch of homicidal weirdos. She doubted that it was his ideal day. But he did come. Not that she would be safer with him. The only reason he came was probably a mix between the fact that if she escaped she would make him pay for not coming, and that even though both hated to admit it, there was a bond between the two bitter enemies.

About thirty seconds to a minuet after the explosion Adriana heard footsteps. Mark, who was still just waking from unconscious, lay on the floor.

"Hey," she yelled at the door. Almost immediately the door burst open and low and behold Miles Freewater stood in the door. He was tall, but just under six foot, and thin, with bright flaming red hair and multiple piercings on his nose, ears and eyebrows. Dressed in a long, kind of matrix looking, black coat and pants.

"Hello Adriana," he smiled and pulled out his gun, aimed at her.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:40 am

As Derg sat in his car at a stoplight he saw cars race after the Fowl Bently. The situation was turning in all sorts of wierd directions. Than a thought acurred to him. What about the girl? He knew he shouln't care or get involved with her problems but his own goodness wouldn't let him forget the girl. He turned around and parked the car in an ally. He got out and started burrowing. He came out in a dark corner. People were still running around. He got to the door of the back room and saw a guy pointing a gun at the girl. He jumped on to him nocking him on to the face first on to the floor.
Made the sig myself.

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”