New Artemis Fowl RPG

Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:01 pm

"Well, Adriana I thou--" he was caught mid-sentence by something, or someone hitting him in the head. Adriana took that opportunity to grab the knife from his pocket, next to her on the floor and cut herself free. Standing up she placed a foot on Miles' chest.

She looked around for who or what had knocked him over, but there was no one there. She grabbed his gun, which had fallen in the chaos. She slid the knife to Mark who slit the ropes.

"Well," she said, pressing her foot harder against Miles' chest and put her hands on her hips. "You didn't actually come to help me. I kind of figured you wouldn't."

"Well, I wasn't actually going to shoot you," he spat. Adriana put her foot down harder. "Ow, that hurts."

"God," Adriana sighed, "Your such a wimp sometimes. Get your self beat up by a fourteen-year-girl often?"

"Well at least be glad I came. You'd still be tied up right now if I wasn't here to save you. Can I please get up now?"

"Fine," she stepped off the man. Miles stood up brushing the dust off his coat. He scowled at Adriana.

"I really do hate you."
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”-Chuck Palahniuk

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:53 am

Derg was hiding behind the door watching the girl and the guy talk. They had the strangest friend ship he had ever seen. First the guy is going to shoot the girl the next thing you know there talking like friends. Derg was just about to leave when something happened, and it was big.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:39 pm

There was an explosion. A big one. Definitely not something Miles could have done, actually the explosion was so big that it shook the ground, knocking Miles off balance and almost knocking him over.

"What was that?" He asked a little bit afraid.

"I dunno," Adriana said shocked as well, "Any ideas, Mark?"

"Well," he started clearing his throat, "I got nothing."

It was with that that a bunch of shapes appeared invisible in the smoke, little did Adriana, Mark, or even Miles know for that matter, know how much trouble they were in.
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”-Chuck Palahniuk

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:24 am

The explsion nocked Derg over. Apperently on of the figures in the smoke had seen him. One of them came over and shot something a Derg's chest. Derg felt a searing pain in his just. He tryed fighting back, but it was no use. His vision blured and then everything went black.
Made the sig myself.

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:12 am

Not again. Waking up in one dark room a day was bad enough, but two. Plus the third time she had been unconscious. The room was liter then the one before. Instead of tied up she was handcuffed to a metal chair, bolted to the ground. Mark and Miles were there as well, both in the same situation. But also in the room was some other man. It was the short man from the coffee shop. It was just then when the door opened.

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:43 pm

Derg had been awake longer than the girl. He hadn't tried to break out of the handcuffs that straped him to the chair because he was too sore. Derg had one of his eyes cracked open just slighty. Than Derg realized that he, the girl, he accomplice, and the guy who was going to shoot the girl were the only people in the room. "Strange", thought Derg. Than the door opened.
Made the sig myself.

HollyShortMudManStyle
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby HollyShortMudManStyle » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:11 am

Leilani had been spending all the spare time she had researching the infamous Artemis Fowl. No matter how many times she tried to tell herself that he wasn't worth her time, there was something drawing her to him. Everything had been going to plan. Yes, there was a slight mix up in the restaurant, where she had to pull a gun on the boy she was sure was the key to her history, but it did seem to work. Now, she was stuck with four idioits that couldn't even decide where their friendship lies and she had no idea what to do with them. She put on her sunglasses opened the door to her hostages cell and greeted them warmly. "I want the boy, you are in my way. I remove my obstacles, and to do that I will remove you. You will stay in here until I return, and don't wreck anything otherwise mum will get the bill and know where I am. Be good little kids now and I might bring you back a little treat." She walked out the room and locked it. There was nothing more satisfying than taunting people older than you. Now to find Fowl...
How can you love someone if you are yet to love yourself?

Sydney Fowl
Centaur

Postby Sydney Fowl » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:17 am

(thank you for the reply! I guess I've been neglecting this RPG for too long...)

"Whadda you think your doing? No one calls me a little kid and gets away with it, you hear!" Miles yelled, with obviously no respect for Adriana, who was next to him and who he had just screamed in her ear.

"Shut up Miles," she replied, "the girl is gone. Now, stop yelling!"

"Hypocrite!"

Miles would have said something had he not realized something, something very grave for himself. He was staring at his right leg, wide eyed with fear. Adriana looked over, and even in the half-dark, she could tell something was wrong. Around his leg was a pool of blood and it looked like his pants, at the calf had been sliced open.

Miles screamed.

HollyShortMudManStyle
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby HollyShortMudManStyle » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:11 am

OOC: I found the story awesome and couldn't resist when the opening line was so tempting!
As Leilani started her motorcycle, she felt a pang of guilt. "Did I really need to cut him back?" she thought to herself. She looked down at the already healing cut on her arm. Miles had double crossed her too many times, it was the only chance at payback. She looked at the cut, hypnotised by the way the blue sparks re-stiched her skin. She caught a glimse at the Fowl Bently in two cars in front of her. "If anyone in this world would know what the hell is wrong with me, then it is bound to be him."

Leilani followed the car until it made its way to park by the Fowl manor. "Here's my chance." Leilani, who knew the layout of the manor off by heart, was ready to start her plan. She slowed and parked outside of one off the nearby houses and ran to the Manor. She watched as Butler started his usual mental check list. She walked to the gate, pushed the intercom, and was greeted by Angeline Fowl herself. "Yes?" As her voice came through the speaker, Leilani had to keep control of herself to stop herself from dancing, she had been expecting Juilet. "Ummm, I was, like, wondering if you wanted to, like, buy some cookies?" Leilani put on her best cutesy voice, trying not to throw up. "Walk up to the door sweetheart."

As Leilani walked up to the door, she realized what was going to go wrong. She had no cookies. Her quick thinking was the only thing that saved her. As Angeline opened the door she kicked herslef for forgetting them, this wasn't going to work. "Ummm, Mrs. Fowl, I have a confession to make. I'm not selling cookies, I'm looking for Artemis. I didn't want to say it over the speaker because we don't want to tell anyone about us yet and..." Mrs. Fowl smiled and let her in. " I wondered how long it would be until I met one of Arty's friend, let alone his girlfriend! You just make yourself at home and Arty will be right up." "Thank you" was all Leilani could manage. It had worked! She walked casually to Artemis' room, hoping that Angeline wouldn't find it strange that she knew where she was going.

She proped her self up on his bed, and just in time as she heard his footsteps. "I am astounded Butler, I really thought they woudl have put up more off a fight..." The door handle turned and in he stepped, only to find a girl, an attractive looking girl, on his bed.
"Hello Artemis, miss me?"

Dirty Dwarf
Sprite

Postby Dirty Dwarf » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:45 am

(It's been a while since I posted. Sorry. Embarassed )
Derg heard the scream. He opened his eyes. Mile's leg had been sliced open! He had to get out of here, and fast.
Made the sig myself.

artemisfowl fan
Cave Troll

Re: New Artemis Fowl RPG

Postby artemisfowl fan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:16 pm

who are you why are you here.i've got no bisness with you said artemis
artemis's spy and translater
contact me for thing to be translated to:

Gnommish
Centaurean
Eternean

Immortal
Skilled Necromancer
Real First Name: Lucifer

Postby Immortal » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:17 pm

Not trying to be a mod, but you should read the rules first. Smile
And welcome to AFC! * Gives cookies *

Domovoi_B814
Goblin

Postby Domovoi_B814 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:38 am

Butler was in the Fowl Manor game room playing Ping-Pong while sitting on a cornflake that he had put on top of a Fudge Bar. SO now his favorite Blue jeans are ruined.

Artemis walked into the room and saw Butler. " What on EARTH are you DOING?!?!"
Butler snapped out of it. " What happened?" asked Butler, " And why is my butt wet?
was I sitting out in the rain?" " No," replied Foaly, " You wern't in the rain. In fact, you were playing solitare on the computer when Holly and I decided to mesmerize you in to putting a cornflake on a fudgebar and sitting on it." Butler was totally shocked, " You mesmerized me into ruining my favorite jeans!?!?! You stupid centauer!These jeans cost $50!"
" I-i-i am r-r-really sorry Butler! It was a j-j-j-joke!"
" Never mind that now," said Artemis, " We need to go meet a certain someone at Starbucks."
"Finally, I knew that we would go to a Starbucks to have a meeting!"

Butler had waited and waited for Artemis to have some sense and go to Starbucks.
" Can you bring back a cappicino?"
NO, you know what coffee does to you.

To be continued.....
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.

Domovoi_B814
Goblin

Postby Domovoi_B814 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:55 pm

" So, Butler, why are we at the mall?" asked Artemis, " I mean, ME at the MALL!! And they don't even have a computer store!" Artemis hated going to the mall, too many teenage girls yakking while shopping and taking FOREVER at the checkout. " For the last time, Artemis, we are only here to get Juliet a birthday present." sighed, Butler, " All I have to do is go to the perfume store and buy a bottle of 'Japnese Cherry Blossom', and come back. Can't you find something to do?" Artemis thought it over for a moment and then replied, "Well, I guess I could look at the video store." " Okay then," replied the bodygaurd, " I'll be right back." Butler turned to go to the perfume store. " Oh, and Artemis... try to stay out of trouble." Artemis looked at Butler, " When have I done otherwise?" Butler rolled his eyes and sighed, " Artemis, if I counted all the times you have gotten yourself in trouble, we'd be here all day."
And with that, they turned and went thier seperate ways.
Artemis went to the movie store and started to look around. Then, he found something he just had to have! * I am sure that Butler would love this movie!* thought Artemis. So, he went to the checkout and bought ' My little pony: journey to dessert land/friendship day.
" are you sure you want to buy this young sir?" asked the cashier. " I am a 14-year-old boy, ma'am, I am sure that I can make my own choices." " Okay, that'll be $12.45"
Artemis reached into his wallet, ( Because men don't carry purses.) and pulled out a $20 bill.
" Keep the change," said Artemis, " You have been very helpful." and with a smile, he took the DVD and went to meet Butler back at the food court. When Butler walked up, Artemis was holding a DVD in his hands and looking very excited about something. "What *did* you buy?" questioned the bodygaurd. " Oh, nothing much, just a My little pony DVD!" "My little pony?" reapeted Butler, " Why not 'James Bond'?" Artemis glared at his bodyguard, " You are going to watch this and you are going to like it!" That look in Artemis' eyes really scared Butler.

[b]Part 2
Fowl Manor.

When they got home, Butler sent Artemis to get Juliet.
When Artemis gave Juliet her gift, she cracked his ribs. This was because he had given her a gist certificate to a wwonderful spa in France. "Thank you Arty!" Artemis didn't mind when Juliet called him Arty.
" You're welcome." replied Artemis, " I also have something else to show you, but it can wait until after this." Butler's gift to his little sister was wrapped ing glitter green paper. When she opend the box, she... 1 squeezed the air out of his lungs and 2 suffocated both Artemis and Butler with all the pefume she sparyed.
Later- after Artemis and Butler took 2 Benidryl- Artemis showed Juliet the DVD. " I love my little pony!" exclaimed Juliet. "So do I!" replied Artemis, " I you know what the best thing is? It was on sale! Now we can pop some popcorn and open some Diet Cola!"
"Yeah! And then we can paint our nails with glittery pink polish!"
Said Butler *very* sarcasticly. " You really want to?" asked Juliet and Artemis in unision. " NO!!! CAN"T YOU TELLL WHEN I'm BEING SARCASTIC?!?!?" " Okay.... I'm going to lay down a few rules. 1 no inturrupting the movie and 2 No hiding your eyes underthe couch pillows! That means you Butler."
"okay Artemis, but if I have nightmares, it your fault."

[b]Epilouge
So, for the next four weeks Butler had nightmares about pink ponies and didn't get his wish to burn the dang DVD. Juliet and Artemis insisted on watching it every night but they made an aggreement not to put it on until Butler was out of the room.
And it took 4 washings to get the perfume smell out of Butler and Artemis' clothes.

THE END
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.

Domovoi_B814
Goblin

Postby Domovoi_B814 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:22 am

THAT WAS REALLY STUPID OF ME TO PUT THOSE SHORT STORIES UNDER ARTEMIS FOWL RPG!!!!!!!!!! * MAJOR SHAME!* Mad SO MAD @ SELF!!!

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”