Old RPG threads.

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Izzy
Elf

Postby Izzy » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:18 am

Ok then!

Izzy is back, as Arty!

Thanks michelle439731
I am an official AFC secret agent... It's a secret though, so no one else gets to know, okay?

Ajax557
Atlantean
Location: In my secret underground lair*looks around for dramatic music* *Crickets Chirp* crap...

Postby Ajax557 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:50 pm

Vladimir was cold. Being ontop of a high hill watching a road for three hours can do that. The cold wasnt what bothered Vladimir. What bothered him was the phone call he had gotten a few hours earlier. The memory of the call sent chills down his spine that had nothing to do with the current temperature. He had been ordered to kill a teenager. All the voice would tell him was that the girl with blonde hair needed to be gone. THe voice was so hard to dissobey...

A car driving down the road startled him out of his memories. Cursing himself for being distracted, he looked down the scopes on his rifle and lined the car up in his sites. He searched for the girl until he saw her sitting in the seat next to the window. Perfect... He aimed the crosshairs at her head. His finger inched towards the trigger. His finger twitched, and a shot rang out followed by the screeching of car tires and a high pitched scream.

OOC: O.K. ive been talking with the creator of this and I didnt kill her, I just injured her. I just wanted to clear that up.
People have really cool stuff here. And mine is so blank.... *voice echoes in the emptiness*(

ArtemisFowlIII
Atlantean
Real First Name: Anastasia

Postby ArtemisFowlIII » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:58 am

just wondering, who ordered minerva to be killed? I don't really remember what we decided but anyways...
http://pentacle.nocturn-glare.net
The Pentacle-Check out this bartimaeus trilogy fansite and forums!
Artemis....is mine!! *defends self from attack by Frost*

Ajax557
Atlantean
Location: In my secret underground lair*looks around for dramatic music* *Crickets Chirp* crap...

Postby Ajax557 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:35 pm

Well... About that.. I dont think we really did, but I just added it in for a twist.. Im sorry if I messed something up...
People have really cool stuff here. And mine is so blank.... *voice echoes in the emptiness*(

ArtemisFowlIII
Atlantean

Postby ArtemisFowlIII » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:10 pm

don't worry, you didn't mess anything up. so, artemis and minerva were in the car and minerva got hit.
so how should minerva be injured?

"Minerva!" Artemis shouted as the car skidded to a halt.
To anyone who knew Artemis well, such as Butler, this was an unusual statement. Usually Artemis had more concern for himself than anyone else, but Artemis had changed a lot lately. Butler wasn't happy. He was glad, of course, that Artemis had become a more caring person, but this Minerva girl irked him. He needed someone who wasn't like him, someone more sociable and less arrogant, who he wouldn't be getting ideas from.
'Get down!" Butler shouted to Artemis and Minerva. He himself got out of the car with his gun, ready to shoot, and looked around.

Ajax557
Atlantean

Postby Ajax557 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:23 pm

I dont know... Her side maybe?

Vladimir heard th young buy shout a name, but he couldnt hear what it was. He didnt know if his shot had hit because he was disracted by the elephant sized man that had gotten out of the car and was scanning the hillside. I aimed at the gun and shot it out of his hand. That threat gone, he looked down his scopes and aimed scanned the car for the girl. He found her ducking behind the car and he aimed for the only exposed part of her body, her hip. He held his breath and took the shot.

OOC: THe shooting the gun out of his hand was just to show how trained he was. Maybe Butler will relise who he is

ArtemisFowlIII
Atlantean

Postby ArtemisFowlIII » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:49 pm

'damn, i told you two to get down!" butler shouted.
this was a complete disaster. this was an ambush! he grabbed his gun jumped into the car and drove off, tires squeeling. better to get away then try to fight at such terrible odds. Where was Minerva's bodyguard anyone when he was needed.

ooc; i don't remember, does minerva have a bodyguard?

Ajax557
Atlantean

Postby Ajax557 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:03 am

OOC: Umm... she used to untill he tried to take everything over.

Vladimir cursed himself at letting his target get away without knowing if he had succeeded at terminating her. He decided to follow the trail of the target to maybe find out where she was headed. He stumbled down the hillside looking for possible traps. Finding none, he examined the spot where the car had been. Tire marks were burned intom the asphault and a spatter of crimson was laying in a puddle where the girl had been crouching. The russian looked down the street in the direction the car went and pulled out his cell phone. He called one of his many freinds in the Mafia and ordered a car. This was going to be tough.

OOC. Sorry if this leaves you with nothing to go on. Im thinking that Butler will recognise who he is. HE might (this is up to yall) contact the fairies for help and for the healing of Minerva. I dont know.. Do what yall want to

cecil13

Postby cecil13 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:23 pm

Mind if I join? My profile is the one that got multipied in the character creation place... Kelly Fern Koboi.
She could just randomly come and live above ground without a purpose, she would like that.

Ajax557
Atlantean

Postby Ajax557 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:11 pm

That sounds good. Im glad to have another player... Very Happy

cecil13

Postby cecil13 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:40 pm

Kelly Koboi flew above the night sky, bored. She had gotten some vacation time from her job at the LEP and was glad to be above ground again. It was peaceful and quiet... at least she thought it was, but then she heard a sound down below. It was a limo with people randomly being shot at in it. She shook her head at humanity and flew closer to investigate, being sure to sheild...

Alaurae
Atlantean

Postby Alaurae » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:09 am

Hey can I join, I really want to be Foaly it that's ok but I won't start posting until later, so that the plot will make more sense and won't jump from one place to another too much. I'll wait for a good moment
~Please refrain form touching my private particles~

*If you don't like the answer, ask a different question

Ajax557
Atlantean

Postby Ajax557 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:13 pm

Yes you can join! We are always open for new members.

cecil13

Postby cecil13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:58 pm

Whoever is playing Foaly, seriously thank you, cause he's a vital part of KElly's career, but I pretty much suck at writing him.

Alaurae
Atlantean

Postby Alaurae » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:12 am

Very Happy woot. Cool let me know when it's a good time to come into it..eh umm carry on, this story was just getting interesting sorry for the interuption XD
~Please refrain form touching my private particles~

*If you don't like the answer, ask a different question

Return to “Archive: Old RPGs”