THE HYACINTH PROTOCOL- REGISTRATION-ADVANCED LEVEL

Moderator: RPG-Forum Moderator

Chitiliti
Commander
Real First Name: Cait
AFC Fan Fiction Name: Chitiliti

THE HYACINTH PROTOCOL- REGISTRATION-ADVANCED LEVEL

Postby Chitiliti » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Graphic made by Chitiliti. Brush credits go to Redheadstock Insaneisenough and m0nica

THE HYACINTH PROTOCOL

-An Artemis Fowl Roleplay-

In the language of flowers, the purple hyacinth stands for sorrow...

In the Lower Elements, a sinister organization known as the Human Abolishment Association is wrecking havoc. More dangerous than any other gang in the history of the Lower Elements, the H.A.A. is a group of human-despising terrorists with connections that can get them anything they need to make it above ground and kill as many humans as possible. Their ultimate goal is to retake the earth in the name of the faeries. The H.A.A. is well organized, well equipped and well hidden. Your mother may be a member, your younger brother, your best friend... all sworn to the organization's secrets by threat of death. They pose the threat of exposing the faeries to the humans and starting a war the likes of which either world has ever seen. The LEP has a special military plan called The Hyacinth Protocol put into motion to stop the H.A.A. before its too late.
You will play both an LEP officer and a H.A.A. member. As an LEP officer your goal is to take down the H.A.A., and as an H.A.A. member your goal is to get above ground and kill humans. Both groups will have certain goals to meet including identifying the H.A.A. leader.

It's up to you who wins this battle... the fate of the world rests your hands, fingers resting on the trigger of a gun.

-RULES-
1- This is an ADVANCED LEVEL roleplay. I expect excellent grammar and spelling as well as observance of these other rules. I also expect your posts to be AT LEAST 50 words long, longer if you can stand to. If writing a long post would cause you to god-mod, just write what you can. There are always things to describe and explain within a post, but we are going for quality not quantity. But please, write this as if you were writing a story. Don't just give me a 5 word post and be done with it. If you do not think you are capable of this DO NOT JOIN THIS RP.

2- I may ask you to send me an audition. Don't be offended at this. If you want to play, just either write up a 100 word long post of some sorts or link me to some of your writing.

3- Absolutely NO god-modding. Veteran roleplayers know what this includes. This includes god-modding in posts, power play and god-modding your characters. Just don't do it.

4- No canon characters.

5- Use the character sheet I have provided. This is to make sure that all the characters are equally filled out and to provide uniformity.

6- Also, your character will need to be approved by me before jumping into the Roleplay. Failure to comply to these rules, failure to send me an audition if I ask for it or if there are already enough players are reasons why I will decline your profile. I may also choose to decline it if I do not think you would be able to complete an advanced level roleplay, either due to skill level or spelling/grammar issues. This may seem harsh but it is to ensure that this roleplay will be top quality.

7- Obey all the established RP forum rules. This includes the rule about commitment. If you sign up and then are going to have to go on vacation, please post a notice in the OOC thread and take the proper actions with your character. If you become inactive without good cause or notice, you will be booted out of the Hyacinth Protocol. I'll take the iniative to either have your character locked up by the LEP or fired from the force. You will be allowed back in if you contact me and explain.

8- This is a PG-13 rated RP. This means mild swearing/sexuality and mild bloody violence could be included, as well as depictions of smoking, drinking. Please be mature and tasteful about this or I will bring the rating down. If you have to censor a curse word with asterisks, just don't use a curse word.

9- NO CHATSPEAK, NETSPEAK, OTHER INTERNET DIALECTS OR EMOTICONS OF ANY TYPE. This makes your posts look immature and silly. Just don't do it, even if it is only a joke.

If you are offended or think these rules are mean or too harsh, then you don't need to sign up for this RP anyway.

-REQUIREMENTS-
1- Each player will need to create 1 LEP and 1 H.A.A. You may not just make 2 of one kind or only 1 character. Or more than 2 characters total.

2- I have provided a list of 4 goals that each 'class' will need to fulfill. Depending on which 'class' fulfills their goals first is which side will 'win' this RP.

3- I need only ONE MORE player. The other 2 spots have been filled. When the 3 spot has been taken, I'm requesting this thread be closed.

4- H.A.A. members MUST KEEP their status as part of the organization a secret from non-H.A.A. members.

5- Your LEP characters can't know anything about your H.A.A. characters. Your LEP character can't arrest your H.A.A. character. Only someone elses opposite class can fulfill goals against your opposite class.

6- This RP is going to require good co-operation with me and your fellow players. Don't argue.

-GOALS-
LEP:
1- Identify and locate H.A.A. leader. (The leader is ONE of our players but I'm not telling who...)
2- Stop an H.A.A. protest.
3- Stop all H.A.A. members from killing a human.
4-Arrest ALL H.A.A. members (this means the 4 members playing.)

H.A.A.:
1- Successfully hold a protest for 1 day.
2-Get above ground and kill a human
3- Kill all L.E.P. officers. (the 4 playing, that is)
4-Attack a major human gathering point.

-Character Template-

Code: Select all

[b]~BASICS~[/b]
[i]Name[/i]: (your character's full name, alisases and nicknames)
[i]Age[/i]: (Character's age)
[i]Gender[/i]: (Male, Female)
[i]Species[/i]: (specify Fairy race)
[i]Current Residence[/i]: (Where do they live?)
[i]Occupation (if applicable)[/i]: (What is their job, if they have one?)

[b]~PHYSICAL~[/b]
[i]Height[/i]: (How tall is your character, how much do they weigh?)
[i]Hair[/i]: (Describe your character's hair.)
[i]Facial Features[/i]: (Describe your character's face. Includes eye color and skin tone.)
[i]Body[/i]: (Describe any aspects of your characters body, not including height and weight. This could include attributes such as long legs, tattoos, muscle, etc.)
[i]Clothing and accessories[/i]: (What does your character wear?)
[i]Weapon[/i]: (What weapon does your character wield? Be specific about what the weapon can do. For this RP please keep it to blasters, knives and the like. No swords or other medieval weapons.)
[i]Distinguishing Features[/i]: (Any outstanding features that would set your character apart such as large scars or birthmarks, unusual height, etc.)

[b]~PERSONALITY AND HISTORY~[/b]
[i]Alignment[/i]: (LEP or H.A.A.)
[i]Personality[/i]: (How do they act? How do they communicate?)
[i]History[/i]: (Your character's detailed history up until the point of their first roleplay)
[i]Likes and Dislikes[/i]: (What does your character like or not like?)
[i]Anything Else[/i]: (Could include theme songs or other information not included.)
Last edited by Chitiliti on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Chitiliti
Commander

Chitiliti's Characters

Postby Chitiliti » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:50 pm

-Character Template-
~BASICS~
Name: Syd Swallowtail
Species: Elf
Current Residence: Haven, Lower Elements
Occupation (if applicable): LEPtraffic officer, rank corporal

~PHYSICAL~
Height: a bit under 3 feet tall
Hair: Cut into a short layered hair cut with bangs swept over her right eye. It's black as ink and usually a mess.
Facial Features: Syd has a serious face, contrasting against her elder sister Merry's sweet one. Her plump lips are usually frowning and she has thick, serious eyebrows. She has a cute snub nose and round face, like her sister. Her eyes are blueish-gray and close-set. Dark complexioned.

Body: Syd is self-conscious about her height, which is a bit short for an elf. She wasn't built as willowy as her sister, instead she inherited her father's stocky build. Now, don't get me wrong, she's not hideously buff or obese, just a bit on the round side, despite not being overweight. She was a bit overweight as a child, but going through the LEP academy boot camp took care of that.

Clothing and accessories: When Syd isn't wearing standard issue LEPtraffic uniform (green LEP jumpsuit, boots, belt and computer screen on chest), she wears baggy jeans, a black fitted tee-shirt , her gray zip-up LEP Academy sweatshirt and green sandals.
Weapon: Standard Issue LEP Neutrino 2000 blaster. In a hip holster.
Distinguishing Features: She has a small freckle just underneath her right eye.

~PERSONALITY AND HISTORY~
Alignment: LEP
Personality: Syd is a serious type. Very quiet and doesn't like to joke around. She tells it how it is in the least amount of words possible. She can be extremely jealous. Her postive attributes are loyalty, openess and being helpful and generous.

History: Syd is Merry's younger sister and was born into a well-to-do family. As a child, her sister overshadowed her in every way. Despite what they said, Syd's parents pushed her away in favor of her lovely and charming sister. This rejection really messed with Syd's head and started a constant power struggle between the two sisters. Syd began to act out in criminal ways, mostly tagging and shoplifting. She got caught and her parents sent her to the LEP Academy as punishment. While there, she decided she actually wanted to go through with training and become a full-fledged LEP officer. She did so and is currently working in the LEPtraffic division, awaiting her chance to try for LEPmarine. However, her plans are being held back by the H.A.A. problem.

Likes and Dislikes: Syd likes listening to music, running and watching old movies. She dislikes her sister, the H.A.A. and dresses.
Anything Else: none

-Character Template-
~BASICS~
Name: Merry Swallowtail
Current Residence: Haven, Lower Elements
Occupation (if applicable): Unemployed little moocher.

~PHYSICAL~
Height : A bit over 3 feet tall, about

Hair: Merry's hair is long, about down to her waist and stick straight. She wears it held back with a bow. Her bangs are straight across, just at the level of her eyebrows. It is black and shiny.

Facial Features: As an elf, she has a somewhat dark complexion. She has a round, doll-like face and is always smiling and happy. Her eyes are blueish-gray, a little close-set and she has the same snub nose as everyone else in her family.

Body: She's tall for an elf, and slender with long legs and the fingers of a pianist. She's well endowed in the chest area and has an hourglass figure and a stately posture, giving her a regal air.
Clothing and accessories: Merry wears a tight pink button up shirt with black lace around the buttons, Mandarin-style collar and cap sleeves. For bottoms she wears black, high waisted shorts that show off her long legs. Her shoes are black Mary-Jane style with a 3 inch heel and a patent shine. She wears lacy pink socks like you would see on a child. Her ears are pierced with tiny studs made out of some kind of black gem. When she goes out, she wears a short black pea coat.

Weapon: She didn't carry a weapon until she joined the H.A.A. and was given a small black market modified LEP blaster, which she carries in a special pocket in her coat.
Distinguishing Features: none

Alignment: H.A.A.

Personality: Merry's "merry" and bubbly exterior covers up a secret sadistic part of her. A childlike personality throws people off of her cruel and psychotic mind. She will giggle while she rips your fingernails off. Most people only see the cutesy side of her, but her family knows the real Merry.

History: Merry was born into a well-to-do family and spoiled as a child. Although she never bragged or boasted about her status, she had an obsession about being the center of her parents attention and a psychological need to make them happy and proud of her. When her sister Syd's criminal actions and subsequent acceptance into the LEP Academy took that attention away from Merry, she looked for a way to act out. Syd became Merry's arch enemy and so Merry secretly joined the LEP's worst problem... the Human Abolishment Assosciation. It began out of spite, but after only a few months in the organization, Merry became brainwashed and developed an extreme hatred towards humans and the LEP. For the present, Merry still lives with her older parents (even though she is an adult) and is slowly losing control of her sadistic personality, making it harder and harder to cover.

Likes and Dislikes: Merry likes collecting teddy bears, the color pink and killing humans. She dislikes humans, her sister and the LEP.
Anything Else: None, at the moment.
Last edited by Chitiliti on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Re: THE HYACINTH PROTOCOL- REGISTRATION-ADVANCED LEVEL

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 pm

I want to join, but thing is all my roleplaying is done now on MSN so I can't link up an audition. I can give you a paragraph of what I have done before.
"Edwin, what's the plural for Ox?"
"Oxen. The farmer used his oxen."
"Brian,"
"What?"
"What's the plural for box?"
"Boxen! I bought two boxen of doughnuts."

---Brain's stupid in school comedy skit

"I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude." ----Tropic Thunder

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock." ------ Buffy season 6

"He was like....Napoleon!" ---Me

chinara
Dwarf
Location: In the back of your mind, corrupting your sense of right and wrong

Postby chinara » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:01 pm

~BASICS~
Name: Evan Lue
Species: Pixie
Current Residence: Haven City, Central District
Occupation (if applicable): currently LEP officer

~PHYSICAL~
Height: 3 ' 10''
Hair: relatively short and messy, brown
Facial Features: rather slim and slightly edgy face, blue eyes. Frowns a lot.
Body: agile and lithe, has some muscles
Clothing and accessories: Apart of LEP uniforms... rather loose and legère clothing
Weapon: Neutrino 2000, small plasma balls. Plasma balls are differently loaded and able to paralyze a specific spot of the target's body. Depending on the voltage, the balls affect a bigger range. Carries a small dagger at his leg for close combat.
Distinguishing Features: has a burn around his finger

Personality: rather social, reflects carefully on decisions, sometimes sarcastic
History: Evan is the average city elf. His family took good care of him and protected him. Despite living in the more dangerous parts, he barely got into trouble with the B'wa Kell. However, as time went by, the goblins in his district had become numerous and threatened the other citizens. His own family was saved by the LEP. It was this moment when he decided to become an LEP Officer, no matter what.
Likes and Dislikes: Goblins, muffins and trolls [real and virtual]
Anything Else: DOOM!

----------

~BASICS~
Name: Kefko Salieri
Current Residence: Haven City, business district
Occupation (if applicable): Member of H.A.A., Bankier

~PHYSICAL~
Height: 3' 9''
Hair: black, mid-long and neat
Facial Features: pointy nose, light brown eyes, thin and slightly scraggy face.
Body: average appearance, a bit of muscles.
Clothing and accessories: varies from time to time, most time clothes made of a good label
Weapon: DNA-controlled gun - basically a Neutrino which only reacts to his actions.
Distinguishing Features: Piercing glare

Personality: straight, sharp, cunning. Sly.
History: Little is known about Kefko. Although a bankier of one of the most honorable banks, there are rumors that he was involved in the H.A.A. for several decades.
Likes and Dislikes: Mudmen, cherries, centaurs
Anything Else: Hmm... I herd u liek mudkips.
Last edited by chinara on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Art, Banner and Icon by me

"Of course. Everyone and everything deserves to live. The only question is: How long will that be?"
- Kraz Noirame

"Because no one would believe his ranting about the
PaRaNOrMaL but the PaRaNOrMaL itself."
- Invader ZIM fanfic, RILZIT

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:08 pm

LEP:

Name: Jessie Evergreen
Current Residence: Haven City

Height: 2'11''
Hair: Auburn hair cut up to the tip of her neck, the tips spiked.
Facial Features: Slender face with a petite nose, slender pale lips and almond shaped green eyes.
Body: Quite skinny, with a bit of baby fat around the stomach. Her arms and hands are slender, good for fixing various LEP equipment; her legs are also scrawny with boney knees.
Clothing and accessories: When not at work Jessie wears a pair of tattered jeans, with large wholes in the knees, a tight fitting tanktop and large hiking boots. For work she wears a comfortable pair of grey plaid pants, a white blouse and her usual white labcoat; still keeping her hiking boots.
Weapon: Well if you think a omni-tool kit is a weapon, then yes she has a weapon.
Distinguishing Features: Large round glasses that make her eyes look buggish.

Personality: What makes her such a good and loyal friend is her plucky, kind hearted and loving personality. Her laugh is intoxicating and makes anyone join in. However, she's known to be stubborn and have a hot temper when angered. She is known to throw various tools etc. when angered.
History: Jessie, a young technician, born and raised in Haven City. She is the daughter of a warlock and a teacher. At the start of highschool she was lucky enough to go to one of Foaly's lectures, where he discussed his many inventions. He inspired her to become a technician. On her path she read and watched all his interviews. However, she did make many friends. Her plucky, kind hearted and loving personality are only a few reasons why she is such a good friend. After graduation, she was the only one of her friends who went on to University. The rest either decided to travel or go to LEP Academy. It was a long journey for her but she was able to pass and become the first female technician to work under Foaly himself. She felt it an honor to work for her idol.
Likes: Food, inventing new equipment in hopes to help LEP, going out with friends, movies.
Dislikes: Flu shots.

Name: Samuel Mandrake
Current Residence: Haven City
Occupation (if applicable): Mechanic

~PHYSICAL~
Height: 3'5''
Hair: Long blonde hair that is usually tied into a low ponytail, his white bangs hang just over his eyes.
Facial Features: Tanned skin. Sam, has a slender face with high cheekbones and a pointed chin. He has a large nose, full lips and narrow black eyes.

Body: His arms are long with large biceps and triceps, and his legs are strong, with not much muscle tone. His body is thin with muscle tone on his chest and stomach. Everything is emphasized by his tan.

Clothing and accessories: He enjoys wearing a black pair of baggy jeans, a black tanktop and a pair of black running shoes.
Weapon: His favorite weapon is a softnose laser, which he keeps hidden under his pants.
Distinguishing Features: None

Personality: Sam, takes his job as a mechanic, seriously. He's known to be fun and tricky. Sam, never gives anyone a straight answer and is often sarcastic towards others. However, that doesn't stop people from bringing in their busted cars in for a fix up.
History: Sam was born and raised in Haven City, but was orphaned at the age of 8. After wondering the streets for a year he was found by a group of social workers and placed into a foster home. At the age of 16 he left, quit school and got a job as a mechanic, where he flourished and became quite skilled at the trade. The H.A.A. soon approached him after finding out about his unique skill as a mechanic and hired him. He soon made a comfortable living being the organizations personal mechanic and inventor.
Likes: Listening to rap and hip hop on his MP3, pizza, killing humans.
Dislikes: Humans, teddy bears and anything cuddly.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:14 pm

lol ACK so far all we have is elves! Someone needs to sign up as another fairy race. DX

Chinara, yours look good....I know I reserved you a spot, but just to be official APPROVED.

FoalysGirl, yours look great, APPROVED but in the slight off-chance your audition is a wreck and looks like a 4 year old wrote it, I'll obviously unapprove you. xD but I doubt that will happen.

chinara
Dwarf

Postby chinara » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Chitiliti wrote:lol ACK so far all we have is elves! Someone needs to sign up as another fairy race. DX

XD I don't mind making my Kefko another race. Let me check which ones there are.

"Of course. Everyone and everything deserves to live. The only question is: How long will that be?"
- Kraz Noirame

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Okey dokie. I guess elves are pretty popular. I thought about making Shawny and Merry pixies but *shrug*

chinara
Dwarf

Postby chinara » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:20 am

Edited, and wondering when we will start. =/ Is there no other person who wants to RP with us?

- Kraz Noirame

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:59 pm

FoalysGirl said she had some other people but they haven't shown up yet. I'm giving them another couple of days and then I'm going to start advertising again. Help spread the word, kay?

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Yeah. I'll email people and such.
"Brian,"
"What?"

Thistle Vinyáya
Swear Toad
Real First Name: Rejul

Postby Thistle Vinyáya » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 am

Name: Thistle Vinyáya
Current Residence: East Bank, Haven
Occupation (if applicable): LEP Special Forces (Section 7), Captain

PHYSICAL
Height: 3 3’,
Hair: Has very puffy, black hair
Facial Features: Thistle has a very sharp, pointy face even for an elf. Dark complexion
Body: Thistle is very lean. No matter how much time he spends in the gym his dream of having buff muscles never comes to fruit. He is an adept contortionist, rumoured to be anorexic.
Clothing and accessories: Never been seen without his precious (“borrowed”) Section 9 Shimmer suit with wings attached.
Weapon: LEP Battle Rifle, Neutrino Far Shoot, dwarf polish (when used as a weapon)
Distinguishing Features: scar on his temple gotten from getting smashed on the head with a crystal bottle

History
Personality: Usually, Thistle is very quiet but prone to huge tantrums when asked really stupid questions. He is known to take any measure to accomplish his task no matter what cost to himself. He believes he is useless allowing to take many dangers in gunfights. He was once found with his rifle pressed to his head and his hand on the trigger
History: Grew up as the very young brother of Wing Commander Vinyáya. His mind was probably affected by the fact that he was overshadowed by his sister. When he was 50, he got hit in the temple with a glass bottle at the LEP academy, leaving a permanent scar on his forehead. At the moment is one mission is life is to exterminate the HAA, in order to prove that he is better than his sister
Dislikes: stupid questions and the HAA

Name: Dharal Hyle
Species: Sprite
Current Residence: Atlantis
Occupation (if applicable): Vole curry vendor
PHYSICAL
Height: 2 11’,
Hair:
Facial Features: golden eyes, green complexion (he is a sprite!)
Body: Dharal is a very thin person. This is probably due to his very harsh life on the streets.
Clothing and accessories: red overalls, black cap
Weapon: Black market Red Boy softnose.
Distinguishing Features: none
History
Alignment: HAA
Personality: Dharal is always calm, in fact he has never been heard talking above a whisper.
History: Dharal and his family were forced to live directly under a Mud Man mine due to their poverty. When he was 18 and on a school trip to Atlantis, the mine collapsed killing his family. This accident fuelled his hatred for all Mud Men in general. Upon hearing the news Dharal ran into the streets of Atlantis where he has been living until present
Dislikes: LEP, Mud Men

This is the new version
Good day.
Why are you reading this?

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:55 am

I made a change. Shawny's name is now Syd.

FoalysGirl
The Techie

Postby FoalysGirl » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 pm

When are we starting?
"Brian,"
"What?"

Chitiliti
Commander

Postby Chitiliti » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 am

Not yet. I'm giving this other person a few more days to respond and if she doesn't, Thistle Vinyaya is in and we'll start.

Return to “OOC Threads”