Secret Cupid: Instructions

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! If you participated in the Secret Cupid activity, click here to exchange gifts!

Vday -2010 Locked on 2/30/20
Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.
Secret Cupid: Instructions

Postby Voldy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 am

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! It's time for us to exchange gifts and spread the love! :D

Okay, so this is how it's going to work. In this forum, you'll create a thread with the name of your person in the thread title. In your thread, you'll give them your gift and show your love for the person =)

Since some of us are busier than others, you'll have roughly 3 days to post your gift here. We can't have Valentine's Day forever, after all. XD

Once again, Happy Valentine's Day--now go do some lovin'! :D Oh, shush, you know what I mean.

Antilles
Rolling Thunder
Real First Name:Mohammad

Re: Secret Cupid: Instructions

Postby Antilles » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 am

DIRTY DIRTY VOLDY! :lick:

The site looks great, guys. Although, if I'm seen on the site while it looks like this, I instantly lose any guy-cred I might have had. ;)

EDIT: Yay, avatars are on the left! I always thought they looked better that way.
"oh sharkie is so evul" -sharkie
"Oh sure, ANTILLES gets love and hugs and confetti. What do I get? The halfway empty coffee carafe...and someone left the creamer out...it has lumps in it. I hate you all." -IzzyTehMuze
"OMGWOOT I COULD FEED 33 HUNGRY WEASELS" -Nick

Voldy
Here's my card.
Here's my card.

Postby Voldy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:00 am

DIRTY DIRTY VOLDY! :lick:
Hahaha, and I haven't even started ;) I can be much worse XD right, guys?
The site looks great, guys. Although, if I'm seen on the site while it looks like this, I instantly lose any guy-cred I might have had. ;)
We didn't actually develop the theme itself, but yeah, I agree; luckily I'm on my laptop, and no one's looking at the screen. XD

crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name:O rlly nao?

Postby crystal_clear » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:22 am

I have to say I disagree. The avatars always have and always will look better on the right. Also, this pink is blinding me.

Although, I just don't deal well with change. XD

It does look very valentine's-y, though.
Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

chinara
Dwarf
Location:In the back of your mind, corrupting your sense of right and wrong

Postby chinara » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:11 am

We didn't actually develop the theme itself, but yeah, I agree; luckily I'm on my laptop, and no one's looking at the screen. XD
XDDDD OHO! SOMEONE IS ASHAMED!

No, jokes aside c: A great surprise, really! XD My eyes nearly dropped off my head when I saw the temporary layout! XD I love it!
Art, Banner and Icon by me

"Of course. Everyone and everything deserves to live. The only question is: How long will that be?"
- Kraz Noirame

"Because no one would believe his ranting about the
PaRaNOrMaL but the PaRaNOrMaL itself."
- Invader ZIM fanfic, RILZIT

Return to “Secret Cupid”