Chi-chi-chinara!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! If you participated in the Secret Cupid activity, click here to exchange gifts!

Vday -2010 Locked on 2/30/20
crystal_clear
but you can call me Awesome
Real First Name: O rlly nao?

Chi-chi-chinara!

Postby crystal_clear » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 am

So, If I've heard correctly, we just create a topic with our gift in it. Here she be!

Mind you, I'm neither very good at A)Drawing B)Fanart C)Colouring... but I hope you like it.

So I herd you liek mudkips Invader Zim? Or at least this is what I've gathered from stalking your deviant art page and journal >.>

Spoiler:

EDIT: Ok, so in hindsight I may not have needed to sign it, but I WAS going to put it on my DA page. I just couldn't figure out how to do it. I figured... I don't know... I signed it. I hope that's ok. I can get you one that's not signed, if you like.
Facebook: Stealing every aspect of your daily life and using it in our plan to dominate the world through mind control and hamster wheels since 2006.

chinara
Dwarf
Location: In the back of your mind, corrupting your sense of right and wrong

Re: Chi-chi-chinara!

Postby chinara » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:16 am

XDDD Awwww, this is so cute of you! Thanks so much for it, it made my day! c: *cuddles* I LUVS IT! <3<3
Art, Banner and Icon by me

"Of course. Everyone and everything deserves to live. The only question is: How long will that be?"
- Kraz Noirame

"Because no one would believe his ranting about the
PaRaNOrMaL but the PaRaNOrMaL itself."
- Invader ZIM fanfic, RILZIT

Return to “Secret Cupid”