She should play holly...!

The Artemis Fowl Movie is coming... On the 26th July 2013, Disney, in association with Harvey Weinstein, announced that a movie covering the events of the first two books was finally in the works!
La Souris Bleue
Tunnel Blue Spider
Real First Name:Alice
Re: She should play holly...!

Postby La Souris Bleue » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:28 pm

I love how the topic moved from Holly-like actresses to the characters accents :lick: By the way, I think that they'll need to invent a new accent especially for the fairies, and a Gnommish language, like they did for Avatar. I wouldn't bare it if the fairies spoke English underground ><

But that's not the subject x)

My personal favourite actress is Ellen Page, so I think she should be playing Holly since she can perfectly play absolutely everything, from a teenage pregnant (Juno) to a vengeful sociopath (Hard Candy), including a walking-through-walls mutant (X-Men), so why not a badass elf cop ? :D Plus I think she's got the perfect right features, since she's pretty without being too sexy, which would be OOC, and she's also quite nicely muscled (long live rugby !).
''T'es juste assez intelligent pour te rendre compte que tu l'es pas assez ; c'est déjà pas si mal.''
~ J'aimerais pas crever un dimanche

Return to “The Movie”