[ARCHIVE] Who could you be?

The Artemis Fowl Movie is coming... On the 26th July 2013, Disney, in association with Harvey Weinstein, announced that a movie covering the events of the first two books was finally in the works!
TrojanCentaur
Centaur

[ARCHIVE] Who could you be?

Postby TrojanCentaur » Tue May 02, 2006 8:56 am

Scamp (now named Scampiono) wrote:Hey people! I saw the "who could you be" thread on the main site and I just thought hey, why not post our pictures to see who we look like?
I'm mixed race (Indian, Caribbean, english, ect) and I think I look a bit like Mona Vasquez, but my personality is all Holly Short! Who do you think I look like, If anyone? Do you look like anyone and want to be in the movie? Put your picture up here!

sharkie
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Postby sharkie » Tue May 02, 2006 7:55 pm

hmm.... well- I could kid my self and say Opal Koboi... but my eyes aren't big and my chin isn't pointed... but they would only have to take like three inches of my height... yeah I'm short
*TEETH KNASH* The yellow ducks shall eat your socks in the nighttime
Took Jangrafess out my sig, clearly he doesn't appreciate old respect when he's pulling stunts like that
Raped your sig to tell you, that yes it is! ~AG
Who cares. - Someone

I want to verb your noun

POKEMON BEASTIALITY PWNS ALL (yes, that was me - Jangra)

SORREH, Niki, teal is my color. ^_^ *rape* BOLD FTW. - Voldylicious
i thought you needed new rape from me and i like this color so *rapes* (:
oohhh kittyyy, she's so orgasmically amazing. *rapes*

unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Wed May 03, 2006 3:07 pm

Well, I was artemis and holly. but i'd say i look a bit more like opal. dark hair, pointy chin, normal sized eyes (but not small), slightly tanned skin (all over the year), tall. nearly. if i shrink myself and bleach my skin and - how do i make my eyes bigger?

Scampiono
Mud Man

Postby Scampiono » Thu May 04, 2006 2:23 am

Aww! My old post! *sniffle*

Well, to make your eyes bigger just use *loads* of eyeliner. It does wonders. ^^
Yeah, Holly is described as having huge beautiful hazel eyes - look at my picture. You can hardly see them they're so small Sad And my nose is rounded, but my chin is sort of pointed... I dunno. Up to what you guys think Razz
And I wanna see more piccies of you guys? Hmmm, do you think we should have a rating system?
Join my Sky High RPG website! =D - http://www.skyhype.proboards101.com

unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Fri May 05, 2006 6:01 pm

Well, I don't have any good photos at all. So I think this calls for going to that machine where you take passport photos and so on. I think you look a bit like Holly (seriously). By the way, I'm Indian too Very Happy

Scampiono
Mud Man

Postby Scampiono » Sat May 06, 2006 12:20 am

Thanks, and cool! XD Kinda sad he hasn't put any indian characters in the books, eh? Then again, we can always be elves, they've got dark skin ^^
Though I really do think that Kiera Kightly (sp?) is gonna get her, with a heavy tan she'd be perfect.

What Actress do you think would suit Opal? My first wild thought was Shirley Henderson Razz She starred in a modernised version on "The taming of the shrew" She's really short, pale and screechy, I can't help thinking she'd be perfect!
And if you don't know who she is... um, she's Moaning Myrtle in the Harry Potter movies. He he.
Join my Sky High RPG website! =D - http://www.skyhype.proboards101.com

unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Sat May 06, 2006 1:40 pm

Yeah. I'd like to be an elf ^^.

Keira Knightly? Not bad. But i think Winona Ryder, Natalie Portman and Halle Berry are pretty good too.

As for Opal, Shirley looks the part. I also think that Rachel Leigh Cook might do too. But Shirley Henderson is a bit better. Actually, I never thought of her.

What do you think Opal wears? I think it's difficult to imagine what a totallly obsessed, evil, beautiful, rich like her would wear. It's easy to imagine Hollys outfit: somthing millitary, loose, comfy functional etc. But Opal?
How about a black ordark green or dark purple or dark blue (or combined colors, whatever) one piece suit (I hope you know what I mean). Stylish, but functional, expensive.
Last edited by unappreciatedgenius on Tue May 09, 2006 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isfjell
Tunnel Blue Spider

Postby Isfjell » Mon May 08, 2006 10:31 pm

I look most like Juliet or Holly.
But I'm to weak to play any of them anyway.

Opal probably wears something Purple.
I've heart that it's the color of madness, so I suppose it fits.

arty_gal
Tomato President

Postby arty_gal » Tue May 09, 2006 11:21 am

Hmm...Opal would most probarbly wear something evil. A one piece suit yes maybe, light greenish or black.</off topicness>

I look like....myself. Although I would want to play Artemis....but there are complications. Razz

unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Tue May 09, 2006 11:30 am

who wouldn't like to play Artemis...*sigh*

oh no not her...
Pixie

Postby oh no not her... » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:27 pm

I'd love to play Artemis, unfortunately I'm female, (nearly) 16, and don't look anything like him anyway. Ahh well. I'll practice my "I like lollipops" thing anyway Laughing You never know...they often change the books... and Artemis is a girls name anyway... Laughing
Unfortunately, my internet at home (I'm in school at the mo) has gone caput, much to my dismay. Hense misterious disappearence.

unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:57 pm

Now that certainely is an idea...or maybe if they need a intelligent female (à la (unappreciated) genius) who would be just as sarcastic as he is...I think I would play htis person quite well maybe... Wink
:shiny:

oh no not her...
Pixie

Postby oh no not her... » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:21 am

Lets contact Eoin Colfer and force him into making a character that is perfect for us! *plans*
Unfortunately, my internet at home (I'm in school at the mo) has gone caput, much to my dismay. Hense misterious disappearence.

unappreciatedgenius
Golden Acorn Officer

Postby unappreciatedgenius » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:53 pm

Yes. He could invite all his fans to ruin the movie. Wink
No, but I htink that would be great. But unlikely.
:shiny:

oh no not her...
Pixie

Postby oh no not her... » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:29 pm

Extremely. but so is me getting cast as Artemis Fowl. I'm still thinking about writing to htem and saying "LET ME BE AN EXTRA OR DIE!!!" but I need an address first...and it's so unlikely that they reply the Eoin Colfer route is more likely!

Return to “The Movie”